Big Ambus - In Dome 1 now plz tell me why the change

Agis

Alpha
Society
Entropy
Agis Agis McKracken
MAN WHATS HAPPENED IN DOME 1 !!

Ive been hunting before easter in dome 1 for almost a month now and after a small break and hoping that the spawn had been increased after i posted on realityport forum weeks ago (no reply of course !) Was hunting ambus in dome 1 today, however heapz of Stalkers and Old Alphas, I was happy hunting young and matures, now i have to stick with a very small spawn of providers, guardians and dominants, whats going on .. less ambus but more big ones, it would be nice to have a balance in dome 1 (bigger spawn of mid level ones would be nice) or go back but do 2 dna max spawn young and matures, I dont mind a few uber mobs , but keep the balance if you want to increase the maturity.

The less we hunt in Dome 1 now - the less income comes in for you

Come down to nea's ..

Oops, Agis, i guess I missed your Post before...

I was tweaking Dome 1 to make it more fun...

I thought i would try a very small spawn of Providers/guardians with a handful of High level.

A few more complaints and i'll bring back the youngs.

Thanks for the response Neverdie

Im happy about your descision to make more fun the handful of high level ones (alpha, old alpha and the ossasional stalker or prowler) I can live with that and will not deter the hunting in dome 1 for me , just that some more mid level mobs would be appreciated if you increased the numbers of old, providers and guardians and the ocassional mature mob, but im not against bringing back the youngs for 2 dna max spawn, that would make my day, but as i realise more challenge would be more fun instead of just youngs massacre , also the chance at a high loot pickup, but over doms , you die you sacrifice that mob, you cant revive kill these ambus anymore, I appreciate you want to cater for the uber players but elite or veteran players as myself , I can just avoid old alphas and up no problem (unless those naked miners tank them lol ) but more mid level would be great to see , or just experiment yourself, im still hunting on my project there regardless, but I wanna kill mobs without searching the dome for 5 mins finding a mid level mob, the more i kill the more money you make ..hehe and Im glad im helping you out as well in my own little small way ..cheers

Agis

I'll bump up the mid level spawn a couple of notches, agreed its too sparse at the moment.

It looks like the spawn has changed a bit. Yesterday (and the day before) i came across lots of old's, mature's and youngs and one Stalker(shot it, and hoffed, with some help :)). Anyways, the spawn looks good to me now.

gl!

Back