# Of Posts per Loging have droped 37%...

YES?

• Possibly

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Fo-sho

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Dalorian

Dominant
Society
Toxic Templars of Fallen Knights
Dalorian Dal Dentor
i was wondering if there is something changing in the Regularity of this forums activity?

Maybe more concideration to new ideas May introduct new Influx's of people and thus more money into the game> So long as new ideas are concidered and introduced based on positive>OVERAL Polls???

:yay:

Not really got an idea of your post but if i got correct - at best, 25% of player base read this forum. My guess is it`s even less. So figure.

Not really got an idea of your post but if i got correct - at best, 25% of player base read this forum. My guess is it`s even less. So figure.

THis Post is in the General Forum... THus increasing its Popularity by at least 13-27%.

All im saying is; That is if more people went to the Wish-list, And voted on average, over even the silliest Ideas.... Maybe somthing good would happen????

:dance:

BTW (By The WAy) This poll is a Multiple Choice poll. Not that it's Very Disimilar in its choices hehehe. :yay:

THis Post is in the General Forum... THus increasing its Popularity by at least 13-27%.

EDIT:
i think I have to Revise these Numbers based on the Responses Ive seen in the last 30 min after posting this link COmpared to posting in the Wish List.

The average Popularity of thiis FOrum in the general Forum Compared to the Wish-List threads have now increased from 13-27% - 36-78%

I'm half asleep, or stupid, or just reading this wrong. I really don't get what the hell you are even trying to say.

And yes, a poll with almost the same choices, is not much of a poll.

Sry if I am just being dumb here, but what exactly is your question, statement, guess, or whatever it is your saying?

I'm half asleep, or stupid, or just reading this wrong. I really don't get what the hell you are even trying to say.

And yes, a poll with almost the same choices, is not much of a poll.

Sry if I am just being dumb here, but what exactly is your question, statement, guess, or whatever it is your saying?

Good Question my friend.

Basicly.. My Point is that Why Pay more attention to the General Forum? When the WISH-List Weighs so much on the Sugjestions, Development; and Popularity of this game in the long run?

;)

Overall, My Question is.... Should the Wish List become Part of the General Forum rather then the "About Entropia Universe" Forum????

EDIT: Afterall, It effects the actual Development of this game more then any General Dicussions could ever do.

:eyecrazy:

Hmm but Wish List is about EU isn't it?
General is for a wider range of discussions while the Wish List is really just about what you wish for EU so i'd say it's at the position where it belongs to

PS: this thread would belong to "About EntropiaForum" though :D

Hmm but Wish List is about EU isn't it?
General is for a wider range of discussions while the Wish List is really just about what you wish for EU so i'd say it's at the position where it belongs to

A Very good point. But Flawed still as it is. Let me Explain.

EDIT: The Wish-List Is a General Post Regadless of the idea. The People are mostly in the General Forum. Also, There is not Enough Attention payed by enough people to Concider any of the Current WISH-LIST polls Co-herent....

Thus, If you introduce a Sub-THread in the General forum and Remove or connect the Other Sub-Thread, MA will be able to concider more of the ideas FURTHER, based on the increased (Observed) percent of attention focused within the General Forum Thread. :)

Also; Please dont post in this Thread without a VERY GOOD POINT TO PUT FORWARD. I probably wont answer it right away for I cant be online 24-Hours a day. But Please keep this Thread as Small as possible so the General Population of Readers dont become overwhelmed by all the reading to catch up on.

Ive found that, The longer the Read of a thread, The less attention it gets.

Thank YOu.

Please Vote. Each Choice was actualy carefully chosen to Observe Slight differences in the votes.

:)

:topic:

Last edited:
Back