Hi + armor related nub question

Vhailor

Guardian
Society
NBK Miners
Yuri "Brighteye" Orlov
Hi everyone,
I'm quite new here just playing for few days...week maybe.

I searched forum a bit, but couldn't find answer.
Once armor is damaged...(i mean ...completely damaged), can we still wear it ?
Was thinking about using it as cheap replacement for the nub "ghetto pajamas" we start in, lol.

The armor must not be at minimum codition because you can't put in on. If you ware the armor when it reach the minimum condition you can keep it on you. So, the solution for your problem is to buy low TT armor and put it on and never take it off. After all, when your are ready, you can repair the armor and use it but remember : if the TT is too low the armor will not protect you the same as when it have big TT. I would buy some clothes instead but ... I hope you have the answer. GL

Yeap, thx for the answer. :)

Mate, if you need clothes, just deliver me some materials, I will tailor you a set. I'm not any uber tailor, I won't craft u a Master Coat, but I think we can go for some basic or urban set of clothes. We can even color it somehow if you want. So if you're interested, just PM me on this forum. Still it's a better solution than decaying an armor without a need. And if you are short with cash or you can't deposit, you can wait with using armor anyway.

As Sarah said :)

Although fully repaired OJs (1.92 PED) seem to be becoming almost fashionable now.

I like my 1 ped orange clothes.. I see no reason to use anything else.

Well thx for the answers. I will think about it.
(didnt know that clothes can be bought even for 1PED or so. I was looking at wrong places ?)

(didnt know that clothes can be bought even for 1PED or so. I was looking at wrong places ?)

He meant repairing the beginner clothes so they are that nice bright orange -- the look everyone was trying to get out of not too long ago.

Personally I prefer the low tt OJ's.

The clothes that you currently have on are torn and tattered OJ's...

Simply pay about 2 ped at a repair terminal and you will have a new set of sleek orange spandex. ;)

Oh yeah, repair the shoes to full TT for a nice chrome color. :D

lol, ....*HEADSHOT!*
Cool, thats easiest way then. :) thx.

If you're into dressy armour why not try some of the low end crafted ones that we skill on? Their protection is almost zero in most cases, but some of them look pretty cool for tt fodder.

t

Back