Show us ya outfit(s)!

Violet

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Violet Vi Neomir
First let me say i know there is another thread like this, but that thread has died and all the pictures are from pre the avatar/clothing changes. I thought about necro posting, but seeing as we have had many graphics changes over the past few months i thought it deserved a fresh thread!!

Ive been working on this outfit for a few weeks now and im pretty much happy with how its all turned out. Burgundy is the main colour with some Cornsilk added too. No textures used except rutol on the shades and some stinktree (yes stinktree!) to improve the burgundy colouring on the shoes as it was faded and too dull compared to the rest of the outfit.

Cmon show us ya outfit(s)! :)

My simple outfit :D.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Simple

he-he :D

Old ones.. well, ehh, I still miss them

:yay:

MyOJs.jpg

Adjusted's Outfit :D
Custom made by Freyr & Sarah

Sacred's Nub Outfit ;)
Clothes specially ordered from auction and face nicely burned in hell...:laugh: or something

Bring back life before vu 9.0 MA, all is forgiven. :eyecrazy:

Wistrel

(PS sorry - angst attack)

pinky-through-the-ages.gif

Pinky through the ages...

I like my current look - a little less trashy don't ya think :D

Very sophistimacated! ;)

and my look........

ChampsLeaguePlayerDeck.JPG

Jamhot

Set 1:
Tantardion Master Coat (umber & yellow), Tantardion Storm Kolor Jeans (belt colored only), Tantardion Rancher Hat (umber & yellow), Urban Nomad Black Jumper, Desert Walkers.

Set 2:
Tantardion Paris Jacket (pre-VU9 umber & yellow), Navy Officer Pants (burnt umber & yellow, nissit stone texture), Tantardion Rancher Hat (umber & yellow), Urban Nomad Black Jumper, Desert Trenchers.

Yes, I'm a little bit obsessed with a tantardion leather ;).
Even with all this wide post-VU9 textures choice it's still my favorite skin.

I love the outfits, keep the pictures coming. :)

Last edited:

Sacred's Nub Outfit ;)
Clothes specially ordered from auction and face nicely burned in hell...:laugh: or something
Cool! You look like real zombie :laugh:

Black

My simple outfit :D.

Playin on dress, much the same as Poison on the ava and love it, so why post a picture...
I love my black and thank to Missa and Ozi who gifted me on my birthday I've worn the cool ever since :)

Black and not of the rack

black is ...not for crevats thongs and hoods...maybye a cape or a coat!

Simple and effective, love the stovepipe effect on my shins:)

with ya Poisonhearts

black is beautiful

:wtg:

Last edited:
Some very nice outfits, at work so cant post mine but i love how the new textures have brought some very unique clothes too EU through people creativity

Last edited:
U all have nice outfits , unfortunatly , my Ti4200 Nvidia cant see them like that :(

Here is mine :yay:

Berlin jacket (light green / green / uncolored) , Holestrip pant (light green / green / burnt umber) , Stum shirt (light green / green) , Rex top hat (light green / green / burnt umber) , Dino shoes (light green / green / burnt umber) , Linestrip shades (uncolored , decayed) , Hunter gloves , Mohawk haircut white ...

This one is older :

Just for fun , this one (yeah it look like a Pajama with a Dressing gown , not sure if its well english :rolleyes: )

my Ti4200 Nvidia cant see them like that :(

Here is mine :yay:

That's nice and stylish, and since I often see you on Calypso passing by I can assure you that your outfit is actually even better than you able to see it :thumbup:. More shades, a more realistic surface etc.

Bump up good thread.

Come on, people, stop being shy, show us your clothes.

First is laertis outfit

Then antikleia's:

(this is my favorite)

WE LOVE GOLF OUTIFITS!!!!

This is how I look. Go Orange! :cool: :yay:

-Tobi

Last edited:
tedt1.jpg
tedt2.jpg
tedt3.jpg
tedt4.jpg

And I got the full business suit of course, but doesn't everybody. :)

Some great outfits here :D Keep them comming !!

Back