Hokipus BP with 25 attempts and I want the gun

Fang

Guardian
Meeth Fang Arden
Hi Crafters,

Today I got lucky and got a Hokipus BP while crafting. This gun is one of my favourite guns in the game but I've heard that it's really expensive to craft. So, since I don't have the skills myself to craft it (yet), I'd like to buy the service of any of you real Crafters out there to help me get a bunch of these nice toys.

I will provide the BP and pay for the materials needed for crafting. I allso have a nice heap of residue that I will provide to increase the value of any sucessfull crafting attempt.

You will help me craft the toys and keep any global/HoF you get from crafting them as long as all residue goes in to crafting the guns for me. Anything left after the 25 attempts is yours to keep as long as I get the guns.

I'm looking for a real high level crafter that has the skills to get max out of these 25 attempts.

Please send a PM if you are interested in helping me out.

Best regards
Fang

The reason this is so uber expensive to craft is because the components requireed require adomasite and chalmon, both of which are in short supply.

If you would like to supply the materials, I can surely make you some.... But, trust me from experiance, it's going to cost a lot ped ;)

I make h49's, and they just require the chalmon for it's components... stupid expensive to make, which really justifies the %300 markup... however, if I got the req stuff @ tt, I could easily make them for tt...

Anyhow, good luck finding the materials :)

Back