Finally Got The Purple ATH

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
It took a while for me to come here to post ... not only because I was experiencing a combination of shock, shaking, and numbness ... not to mention speechless (and that's hard to do) ... but I was getting a gazillion PM's, and many of my special friends who were ingame at the time, TP'd over to the Sakura Trade Center to celebrate with me. Some heard about it and logged in special to connect, so thank you all for that as well. Once I got my bearings, I answered the PMs, and then partied a little with my friends.

This is how it all happened ... I came ingame late to do a small crafting run on my OreAmp-101 BP which I now have at 84.1 QR. The small run consisted of 180 clicks only this time. I got several globals, as I always do, but when I was winding down, I got this little beauty ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then 5 minutes later, I was hyperventilating after getting this ...

When I started getting PM's ... they were saying that it was #5 on the ATH crafting hit parade, so I had to get the pic of that as well ...

After getting the PM responses completed, I took a few moments to celebrate with some of my friends who were not only there, but who came from elsewhere to celebrate after seeing/hearing the news. Thank you very much for taking the time, it's greatly appreciated. I'm going to be putting together some beacon runs for this weekend for socmates and friends, so I will be contacting those it applies to soon.

There's nothing like ... a little champagne, fireworks, and special friends to help celebrate the moment ... like my lovable Odd Bunny, Polynices, TOAST, Napoleon, Naga, Carl, Snag, and of course Lykke and VF who kept me laughing in PMs ... LOVE YOU GUYS ... and thanks too, to all those who took the time to PM me a Gratz ... there was a gazillion of them, and hard to keep up, but we should all have that problem, eh?

What's really special about this is ... that today is my brother Jetboy's birthday (April 2nd), so knowing that he was working a late shift, I sent him a text message about it. I think everyone in the Chicago airport heard him when he said "HOLY SHIT" ... :eyecrazy: ... and I can see him doing this, and then trying to explain to someone what it's all about! :laugh: I even called Moonie in Canada since we had just basically said GNite after a chat on Skype. "Holy Shit" seems to be the phrase of the moment! :wtg:

I got a lot of proposals in the trade center after the ATH ... but I think that Lootius has taken front and center stage at the moment. :silly2:

Now I'm going to breathe! ... ok, and jump around a bit! :yay:

Last edited:
Gratz :yay: damn nice one :D

Incredible!

HUGE GRATZ, sweetie!!!

It's damn well deserved with all the work (and time AND money :wise:) you have placed at the crafting mashine ....

You remember I blessed you yesterday btw :D

Also fun when we gratzed each other and you told me you have been skilling up and started doing quite well - and then BADABOOM!

And Peter and I talked about it in the car to work this morning btw and we totally agreed, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for not visiting us now :laugh:

Bug hugs
Lykke
:silly2:

Big grats, it's good to see MS9 at the top end of the board :yay:

Grats an all, but a loot bigger than anything, Buzz, Auktauma, Maximus... etc has EVER had i just see as Bogus.

81k gratz to you

Bones

Big gratz again MS9! It was fun to be part of the celebration. :D Don't know how you're going to sleep tonight! :laugh:

:yay::yay:Uber duper gratz!:yay::yay:
:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

[cynic mode ON]
Seems it pays of to craft those high level BPs after all ... :rolleyes:
[/cynic]

Nothing personal of course just poking fun at this skill based game that is not at all gambling :laugh:

HUGE GRATZ, sweetie!!!

It's damn well deserved with all the work (and time AND money :wise:) you have placed at the crafting mashine ....

You remember I blessed you yesterday btw :D

Also fun when we gratzed each other and you told me you have been skilling up and started doing quite well - and then BADABOOM!

And Peter and I talked about it in the car to work this morning btw and we totally agreed, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for not visiting us now :laugh:

Bug hugs
Lykke
:silly2:

Yes, yesterday was definitely fun ... and ALSO yes, you DID give me that Lootius Blessing, but then every time you do that it pays off for me, so there HAS to be something to it indeed. :silly2:

The interesting thing is ... I've been in PE/EU for exactly 3 years now, and the only "solo" ubers I've ever gotten were on crafting the OreAmp-101. I guess it just became my "thing" because it has paid off for me more than not, and I can honestly tell you that I have not deposited in a very long time. :eek:

About the visit ... there's no way I wasn't going to make that happen, even without the ATH (and not sure what I'm going to do with it yet). I definitely want to make it to your part of the world and see a few people, but the two of you first and foremost. Having a brother who works for a major US airline doesn't hurt either. ;)

Thanks for the Gratz everyone ... it's much appreciated! :D

Major gratz my friend:yay::yay:nice ATH

Wooooow :eek:
Big gratz!

damndamndamn that's one hell of a click :)

big gratz!! :wtg:

HOLY SH*T!... :eyecrazy:

...and a huge GRATZ!!!:yay:

Looks like I missed the party, but heres hoping for many more ATHs to celebrate.

Cheers :beerchug:

Grats an all, but a loot bigger than anything, Buzz, Auktauma, Maximus... etc has EVER had i just see as Bogus.

I mostly agree... skills play no part in this game at all. Just look at my 33.2k Kreltin Alpha ATH... players like Aspen Amber Aurora have never even gotten CLOSE to that, while playing 3x as long as I have.

But anyway... MEGA GRATZ girl! I was told about this by a friend, and I laughed so hard I fell over, saying (when I could breath) she probably won't post it for a few hours due to either fainting, or will sit there in complete shock for an extended period... lol!

Glad to see that you're doing well, but wth... an ATH with no BP, and ONLY residue? Where's the diamonds? Rubies? C'mon MA, you're supposed to give a girl GEMS, not metal shavings...:rolleyes:

OMG!!:laugh: huge gratz so so nice OA :yay::yay::yay:

Ubber gratz for u hon! U certainly deserve it!!:)

Grats, MS9, you really deserve it!

its the best game in world.

or is it the best world in a game.

Either way I'm glad I live in a game world.

Gratz MS9! Thats a Big One, Your Perseverence and Faith paid off... those little Magical ingredients that some call luck.

That is one small click for (wo)man, but a huge click for MindStar!!

Big gratz missy!!
..and comming to Denmark will grant you a free weekend by the beach, at my hotel on the north of Sealand. Gotta be duing summertime though ;)

Nothing beats a good writer and great personality! Wish you all the best.

jumping jeepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY HARD my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Big Gratz I know how it feels like and Lykkes Blessings definately works for me as well ! :yay: :yay:

:yay::yay::yay:GRATZ-now,can u donate some amps to pooor miners like me;):yay::yay::yay:

Hallelulia :))

Big Gratz Mindstar9 :yay:

Rapido

Goodness me, what a click :eek:

Gratz :)

Holy f*ck big gratz :yay:

Miraculously, you've managed to upstage me.

Massive gratz, that was a huge one.

Status
Back