Finally Got The Purple ATH

Status
Gratz MS9, very nice to see you get this. :yay: :wtg:

kinda sad though......theres no way you'll ever beat this, lol.
Only downhill to go....:(

LOL...what am I saying!
:yay:

Gratz!!! sweet ms9 well deserved !! :yay:

Take your chips to the counter. Time to cash out.

wow, never seen so many 1M stacks :D

super dooper purple hoffiness!

Big gratz again MS9! It was fun to be part of the celebration. :D Don't know how you're going to sleep tonight!

I DID have a hard time sleeping ... and why I'm late getting to the computer, so it's a good thing that I didn't have to teach today. Although, I probably would have inspired my students to run out and join EU immediately! That will probably happen tomorrow though, but I'll wait to tell them AFTER they take their exam so their minds aren't wandering.

Thanks again for joining the aftershock celebration ... it's always great to be surrounded by long-time friends, as well as new ones who genuinely share in the good fortune of others ... even when they're only small globals. Thanks also for the fireworks as always. I think you have surpassed Moonie as my resident pyromaniac, and never seem to be far away when needed ... love ya much!

HOLY SH*T!... :eyecrazy:

...and a huge GRATZ!!!:yay:

Looks like I missed the party, but heres hoping for many more ATHs to celebrate.

Cheers :beerchug:

Thank you my dear socmate and long-time friend ... it was a celebration indeed, but I'm setting up some special things for this weekend and will definitely work around your schedule due to our time zone difference so that you don't miss a THANG. The soc was represented by our Bunny, and I'll tell more about that in a minute. Love ya much!

MEGA GRATZ girl! I was told about this by a friend, and I laughed so hard I fell over, saying (when I could breath) she probably won't post it for a few hours due to either fainting, or will sit there in complete shock for an extended period... lol!

Glad to see that you're doing well, but wth... an ATH with no BP, and ONLY residue? Where's the diamonds? Rubies? C'mon MA, you're supposed to give a girl GEMS, not metal shavings...:rolleyes:

Yes, I was in shock for sure ... and shouted a few holy shits and other things IRL after it happened. I also had to laugh at myself because I couldn't type, and my fingers were all over the keyboard like a maniac. The PM's didn't stop, and the people already with me and coming to the Sakura Trade Center started the party without me with flowing champagne and fireworks. I missed a good part of it because I was responding to PM's, but didn't want to be rude and NOT do that, so thank you to all who PM'd me, much appreciated.

I can honestly say, that aside from some of the gems I've received with some of my uber hofs in the past, there is only ONE person ingame who ever literally gave me a gem. The first day I met Pollus, is the day that we became friends, and the day that he said that an avatar that looked like mine should be given Emeralds. One day at CND, while we were having an impromptu friendship picnic in the lobby of Beta South (something we did periodically in various places, including the domes at CND), he said hold on a minute, he had to run up to his apt quick. When he came back, he traded me and gave me that Emerald. How incredibly special was THAT ... and rather significant I might add, given that we were already quite a ways into our friendship, and long past the moment of his comment on the day we met, but he never forgot it ... mega impressive indeed, so thanks again Pollus, love ya still.

its the best game in world.

or is it the best world in a game.

Either way I'm glad I live in a game world.

Gratz MS9! Thats a Big One, Your Perseverence and Faith paid off... those little Magical ingredients that some call luck.

Thank you ND ... while I have my frustrations with EU at times, and have been quite vocal at other times at this forum, there has never been a moment when I have said that I don't love this virtual environment. It has been the kind of medium that has given me great opportunities to do things I never thought I would be doing.

I give great appreciation to you as well ND ... because you took a chance on me a very long time ago even before the launch of CND. Working with you at your forum, as well as ingame, allowed me to not only interact with the community in ways that provided a lot of fun and enjoyment, but an opportunity to work with some journalistic and media professionals in other parts of the world like Germany, France, Switzerland, Miami, and last but not least, the Discovery Channel to become a part of their "Gamer Generation" documentary. Your generosity and enthusiasm for EU has always been inspiring, and I have always believed in your vision from day one as you know, so yes, I guess perseverence has paid off for me, but even so, I've always felt fortunate to have been able to do the things I have, and owe gratitude to people like you, MindBuster, 711, and even MA (EU Blog) for the opportunities.

Continued success to you too, but you're a one-man band ND, and you could charm the fluff off a feff! Hugs to you, Cheri, Sheba, and Tally!

That is one small click for (wo)man, but a huge click for MindStar!!

Big gratz missy!!
..and comming to Denmark will grant you a free weekend by the beach, at my hotel on the north of Sealand. Gotta be duing summertime though ;)

Nothing beats a good writer and great personality! Wish you all the best.

Wow ... now that's a HUGE gratz up in here! Nice offer THAT is indeed, and perhaps I might take you up on it when I make it to that part of the world. When I make my trip to visit Lykke and VF maybe I'll schedule that little weekend at the beach as well ... perhaps even organize a little EU meet-up with others in the area ... always a possibility. I know it has to be in Summer, so maybe Summer 2009? What better number than '9' eh? Thank you very much for your generosity, it's appreciated.

one question: did you lost more than 80k peds overall before you get ATH ?

Simple answer ... NO ... for whatever reason, crafting on my OreAmp-101 BP has been very profitable for me. I've had multiple ubers, and nice sized ones, and haven't always posted them, but have pics of every global and hof I've gotten on this BP with date and time stamps. I guess it's just my thing in EU, and the only profession I've gotten a solo uber off of, so there must be something to it indeed.

Big GRATZ MS9, now the loot pool at sakura is dead for some days :)

Thanks my friend ... and the funny thing is, that a few immediately started crafting at the machine I got my ATH from, but told them they might want to move to another since I just emptied that one.

Big gratz to you star! :yay:

Now, as a true member of the academic world, you will use the money to attend every boring psychology congress there is over the next year or so, right? ;)

Or, you can start craft like mad, you only need three more like that and you'll soon have a modfap...

Or, withdraw the entire amount, it'll suffice for a beery weekend with Lykke...perhaps...:laugh:

Are you KIDDING me my friend? ... no psych conferences or congress for ME, I get enough of that in my RL profession as it is, I need a diversion now and then, and planning a trip perhaps next Summer to visit Lykke and VF and maybe organize a meet-up in that part of the world would be awesome. Maybe by then MA will have something unique going on that I can attend as well, so that would be cool. One of the things I definitely intend to do is make it to Sweden which is half of my heritage, and yes ... I will definitely drop in on Marco and the crew to say hello.

Wow gratz MS9! When I saw the thread I thought maybe 20k or something...gratz on one of the biggest EU loots ever!

Thank you my dear, much appreciated. I purposely didn't put the amount in the thread title so that it would be a surprise for those who hadn't heard yet what the amount was. It was a jaw-dropper for me for sure, and I don't think I have come out of the initial shock yet, but definitely decided that I'm ordering sushi for lunch today in celebration.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

That's a lot of o's there Star ... thank you very much, especially since I sneaked past a few well-knowns ingame on the crafting ATH hit parade chart. I was incredibly surprised, but hey, guess Lootius decided it was time to shine on my purple ass and opened up the floodgates.

Well deserved baby, think the swirles knocked me on my tail next to ya :laugh:

Well my dear adorable Bunny ... your presence when I craft on that BP is always a crazy-ass event, and I love that you have shared these moments with me more than not. You always make me laugh so hard with your antics while I'm crafting, and what better way to make something so boring entertaining. Pimping out my crafting machine with decorations gives it magic (I think), and blowing it up with a rocket launcher seems to shake the golden coins loose (or at least the res), BUT ...

Last night frosted the cake indeed ... when you pulled out your enmatter extractor and I globaled, that was one thing, but when you pulled out your ore extactor and I globaled, I just chalked that up to coincidence, BUT ... when you pulled out your fap and I globaled, now that just made me think twice about your crazy-ass magical powers indeed. THEN ... when I globaled after you pulled out your yellow flower, well ... that just made me even a bigger believer in your magic more than ever. Thank you for not only being an awesome socmate, but a most precious friend whom I love dearly.

Nice one your Purpleness :yay:

On your penultimate click as well judging by how much Gazz you got left.

Thank you my counter purpleness ... and yes, I was winding down from a 180 click run that I decided to do before bed, and with only a few clicks left, got the 1907 uber, which I was happy with, but then 5 minutes later got the ATH which rendered me gobsmacked, but happy of course. Hugs and love ya my friend.

OMFG!!!!:mad:

I am always ingame during that time every day, rain or shine.

For the 1st time in a L-O-N-G time, we headed out to see a show on the strip last night.

And the 1 night I'm not ingame you get THIS!?!?!!?!? :cussing:

Had I been ingame like I'm supposed to be, I would have grabbed every champaign bottle and firework I could've found and joined the party!!! :dance: I oh so wish I could have been there to congratulate you in "person".

Congratulations, MS9, this is truly fantastic. :yay: I'm so glad you got this!

<slightly off topic>
To the others complaining that a lvl 1 bp ATHs, way more than a lvl 9 bp, you obviously don't understand the way the economy works here, so please just step back and let MS9 (and anyone else who does this as well) enjoy the moment.
</slightly off topic>

Knowing you, oh purple one, I'm sure that massive amount of cash will be put to some highly interesting and fun things.

Let's see, I think that's all the smilies that express how I feel.

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!

Thank you my dear friend, much appreciated ... and yes, you are always ingame when I'm there crafting, and have always connected with me at least once during the process with a gratz, or a gazillion gratz ahead of time knowing that I will most likely be globaling or hofing my purple ass off.

You may have missed the aftershock party, but I'm planning a few beacon runs this weekend for socmates and special friends, so I'll be getting up with you about that soon. Hope you enjoyed your show! Oh, and I had to delete your line of a gazillion smilies so that I could post all of my responses, sorry! :( ... but they're in the original post! :D

Huge grats Ms9 :) Im suprised the swirlies wasnt purple!

Yes indeed my dear Skam ... you would think that MA, or at least Lootius would have gone the distance to make the swirlies purple, but hey ... at least Safara showed what it looked like through the purple Bonos that Auktuma gave me for my birthday last year.

The view through MS9's Purple tinted Spectacles

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That is just frickin' AWESOME ... thank you VERY much for doing that my dear, LOVE it. I am saving it on my hard drive, and this is ONE pic that will definitely make it into my book indeed ... brilliant, just freakin' brilliant ... thank you!

LOL, whoever said a simple "thank you" would be enough must have been wrong eh MS9 ;) Big Gratz :yay:

gigantic kaboom gratz hugemongus:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Lordy lord first Bifrost now u trying to kick me from the list ;);)

What more to say then huge congratz to this increadible uber. :)

May it bless me aswell.

WoooHooo!!! BIG GratZ :yay:

Wowie wowie wowie huge GRATZ, my Sun! (=nearest Star :)) I'm so happy for You :yay::yay:
I bet someone gave purple shades to Lootius while he was reading Your stories so he seen all details, hehe. ;) Gratz once again opening new chapter in Your life.
*sniff* *sniff* I smell new amazing stories and videos will appear for us to enjoy ;)

/aukie

P.S. I should give ya my phone too (i've slept it badly): champers and parties with good friends is what we all like even if that happens virtualy. :grouphug:

Very nicely done :) Well deserved. :yay:
Fearing the purple ship already ! :D

Keep it up MindStar that ATH rocked :)

~ Sparkz

Wowie wowie wowie huge GRATZ, my Sun! (=nearest Star :)) I'm so happy for You :yay::yay:
I bet someone gave purple shades to Lootius while he was reading Your stories so he seen all details, hehe. ;) Gratz once again opening new chapter in Your life.
*sniff* *sniff* I smell new amazing stories and videos will appear for us to enjoy ;)

/aukie

P.S. I should give ya my phone too (i've slept it badly): champers and parties with good friends is what we all like even if that happens virtualy. :grouphug:

My Dear Auk ... you have no idea how much I treasure your genuine friendship, and the inspiring chats we have ingame now and then. Your depth amazes me, and your unique way with words is quite thought-provoking, not to mention your clever sense of humor that keeps a perpetual smile on my face the entire time we connect.

My stories and videos have been here and there ... that's because RL had a greater hold of my time recently, but that is about to change, and I will be able to catch up with what I have in the works now, as well as create new ones. I'm sure Lootius checks in now and then, and certainly did in a big way last night, but it's always fun when people enjoy what I produce. I'm still a n00b at it, but perhaps getting better.

Thanks again for your well wishes ... PM being sent regarding your PS! ;)

What is there to add?
An amazing ATH to an amazing citizen of Calypso!
GRATZ MS9

OMG!:eyecrazy::holyshit::jawdrop: YOU FINALLY GOT ONE OF YOUR OWN! CONGRATS!

Thank you again for the continuing Gratz's everyone ... much appreciated, and even from some I haven't seen in a while! :yay: I will see some of you this weekend for a few beacon runs! ;)

Well, a belated, but heartfelt GRATZ!!!

Well, a belated, but heartfelt GRATZ!!!

Thank you my dear, I appreciate it ... I'm having a good time pigging out on sushi to celebrate. The only downside is, it makes me miss when Jet and I were living in Hawaii with all that culture-based food. Couldn't walk down the street without smelling something Asian, it was amazing ... not to mention the beauty of the environment of course! :laugh: So, is my favorite food Asian .. HELL ya! :wtg:

good thing you got over that whole ma ruined the game forever with vu 9.0, lol.

gratz on your big big hof. i always figured you were running that sucker on condition. seems to be the way to hit it big.

good thing you got over that whole ma ruined the game forever with vu 9.0, lol.

gratz on your big big hof. i always figured you were running that sucker on condition. seems to be the way to hit it big.

Au Contrare my friend ... the original MS9 was the best, and I will never get over losing her.

Before VU 9.0

After VU 9.0

(You can look at my forum pic for the current version!)

What I have resolved to doing ... is adjust and reinvent myself, but it's just not the same at all. I've been quite vocal about several things indeed, but never once did I ever say that I hated EU, just that I was very disappointed in a few things. Yes, VU 9.0 sent me over the edge, but I don't want to rehash that here, it's not the place. I have since restructured my game play and have gotten on with it. :wtg:

With regard to condition ... if you've followed any of my postings regarding my crafting, I've openly indicated that I craft my OreAmp-101 BP on condition (not everything), and while it can turn out to be a crap shoot and rather expensive ... for some un-Lootius reason, it seems to be the activity that pays off for me big time. I haven't deposited anywhere near what others have, nor have I deposited in some time now, so what I have reaped from my crafting by getting quite a few ubers has kept me going. Last night just happened to be the big payoff. :D

Thanks for the Gratz! ;)

HOLY SH!T MS9!

Huge Gratz for that!

Now have some fun. :)

nice dude keep crafting :yay:

Grats MS9. Well deserved :)

Congratulations MS9!!!
WELL Deserved !!!

Status
Back