First ATH: 40k Aurli Strong!!

ubbbbbaa grtz Snow wish you many more !!
:yay::wtg::yay::eyecrazy::yay::wtg::yay:

congratulations.

when I saw the announcement of your ATH, I thought to myself that you must have been staring at the screen in shock. after all, you couldn't have been in the dome for more than a couple of minutes.

I figured the shock was such (and you were too busy with PMs) that several aliens must have made you into a tasty snack in revenge for what you took from their comrade.

enjoy your winfall.

Heyhey Grattz! indeed a boring lootwindow, that loot could have gone unnoticed in the loot window, if it was filled with oils&crap in the beginning, (thats if you had missed the swirilies&sound too :laugh:), but i guess you can buy the stuff instead...
but thats not quite same is it...

Big Gratz..:)

Very nice. Big Gratz :yay: :wtg: :yay:

WOW! Big Grats Gray, very nice loot :D

Big Gratz....:thumbup:

big gratzz mate!:D:D:D:D

Thats alot of eye oil !:p, Big Gratz:yay::yay::wtg:

OMFG dude! :eek::eek: Huge Gratz! :yay:

4K $ .... but like other ppl said ... wish we could see some nice item inside :rolleyes:

Bad MA! :whip:

Gratz to my soc mate well deserved :yay::yay::yay:

Giga Grats!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

"Oh my! The loot window is sooo boring" - that's the raw voice of jealousy.

Enjoy your peds dear!

"Oh my! The loot window is sooo boring" - that's the raw voice of jealousy.
Hardly. If the loot included Shadow parts, DNA, Mod Merc, UL LR-59 and a Good Teleport Chip, you'd hear the "raw voice of jealousy" a helluva lot more. :rolleyes:

items or not items this deserves a huge gratz!!!:yay:

hehe gray im glad for ya about time ebasu got on the boards, oh and for the record hes now rockin a shiny brand spankin new adj rav mini v1 from this.

go kill more lol:wtg:

Dang! The gap between my EMW 23k gets bigger!

Back