Reputation Rankings & User Titles

I'm just trying to check what my bars are at feel free to +rep me :D I'll +rep u OP ^^ nice thread!

nice find. +rep
altough there seems to be glitches i guess since i got 5 dark green = 750 points and 1 light green = 250 points that makes 1000 points but right now i am at 996.. still very close but i shouldnt have the light green one yet :)

nice find. +rep
altough there seems to be glitches i guess since i got 5 dark green = 750 points and 1 light green = 250 points that makes 1000 points but right now i am at 996.. still very close but i shouldnt have the light green one yet :)

You actually recieve the light green at 751 points. As soon as you get to 1001 you will recieve a second one.

At 750 you fully filled the points for 5 dark green. Then at 751 you are 1 point into the light green. It works that you always round up to the next box so as soon as you are 1 point past the boxes you already have you get the next one.

right on thanks for the info ive always wanted to know how that worked :) and now i know:yay:

You actually recieve the light green at 751 points. As soon as you get to 1001 you will recieve a second one.

At 750 you fully filled the points for 5 dark green. Then at 751 you are 1 point into the light green. It works that you always round up to the next box so as soon as you are 1 point past the boxes you already have you get the next one.

ohhh okay.. now i understand how it works thanks for clearing it up

come onn who's gonna be the one person to give me my 2nd light green bar :p need 4 more points :)

I know the higher a person's rep, the more influence their +(or -) has. It is also a sign of how respected / reliable the person is. (e.g. MindStar9) This would cause more people to read their posts, indirectly benefiting their EFDs.

Are there any other ways that having a higher rep really matters?:scratch2:

I know the higher a person's rep, the more influence their +(or -) has. It is also a sign of how respected / reliable the person is. (e.g. MindStar9) This would cause more people to read their posts, indirectly benefiting their EFDs.

Are there any other ways that having a higher rep really matters?:scratch2:

Yeah you get a cool star like mine :D

has anyone gotten over 9.5k or whatever it is? lol spend too much time on this forum if you have ^^

has anyone gotten over 9.5k or whatever it is? lol spend too much time on this forum if you have ^^

Everyone with a star has 10k+

reputation_goldstar.gif
10,000 Points each

That's atm 24 members, one of them with 2 stars ( = 20k+)

See here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=50

Most of them post here for 3+ years, posted several k posts -
and if you keep in mind that a +rep very likely weights more than just 1 point...

maybe you are, by chance, a tiny little bit envious? :D

This thread made me reply, just to see my rep-bar

Iam not sure if this is right, I have got 223 points, but have 2 green dots...
150*2=300 but I have less then 300 points :confused:

You have two green bars as long as you are between 151 and 300 points. You can't have 1.5 rep-bars.

This rep-system is here for a quite a while now and we tested it thoroughly ;). It would be amazing if it doesn't work now. Especially with the low numbers of rep-bars...

Wiz, i love you. I love your thumbnail more. I love this thread even more than your thumbnail. This post i love more, but i'll love my 6th post after this.

Thanks for the info... It does explain a lot.

Mutated added to the user titles (~9,779 post and above)

I think Mutated is around 9660~ Posts ;)

At least that's when i got it :cool:

I'm closing in on the Eelite area. Will post here when it changes. :)

I"m here for accuracy. :silly:

kk, then just ignore my post above! :p however 99,9% sure of it and my tip of the day would be to keep an eye on your user title when your post count hit 2713 posts... ^^

kk, then just ignore my post above! :p however 99,9% sure of it and my tip of the day would be to keep an eye on your user title when your post count hit 2713 posts... ^^

I'm keeping an eye on it full stop. :D

Back