14824 ped ambu

Well thats not true :)

You could flip it up for a eternity with it never landing on heads, or tails ;)

You cant predict it unless you are a very good tosser :D

Lol, it is just a simple example :). I really didn't mean for the coin to land on heads 100 times in a row, how about eventually it will land a certain way 100 time in a row ;).

Last post (I hope)

Do you know that PKMX has never depositted and looted that ADJLR32UL what he sold for ~60K, where he got 14k tower and 16k neconu with. Thats about as chosen as it can be IMHO. Everything he owns is free obtained with a bit of efford and tons of luck. And its way more than most regular deposittors have/get

But this is way offtopic in an offtopic situation. "off-offtopic"

I used to have loot-envy, but I kicked that habit... it's bad! :D

gratz too bad no items but still nice!

I so don't get why you haven't been kicked from the forum yet - Might be becourse of the entertainment lvl you add to the board...

You are sounding like a child that can't have his candy, how about we test it - I'll make a team with several hunters using the same fear and aprox same skills as you, everyone hunt the same mob in the same area - If you are noticly below the average on 1K ped ammo, I'll agree with you and give you a public apology AND pay for you loss on the run... If you are within 10% of the average on the run or above, you will stop posting on EF :)

How is that for a deal ?

we have a deal after i get a 5k+ loot so i can afford doing something like that.. i definately aint depositing 500usd at 1 time...

and how about makin that everyone kills same amount of mobs.. and no caring about decays.. just the loot what comes..... and for akira.. it seems u mean that black gets better loot and 30k+ peds profit per month.. all coz he has more skills than me... so if i would depo enuf to chip myself to blacks lvl i would start makin 30k ped profits or even close? coz i ofcourse dont have MM

that just sounds too stupid.. coz if it would be that way everyone would do it...

we have a deal after i get a 5k+ loot so i can afford doing something like that.. i definately aint depositing 500usd at 1 time...

and how about makin that everyone kills same amount of mobs.. and no caring about decays.. just the loot what comes..... and for akira.. it seems u mean that black gets better loot and 30k+ peds profit per month.. all coz he has more skills than me... so if i would depo enuf to chip myself to blacks lvl i would start makin 30k ped profits or even close? coz i ofcourse dont have MM

that just sounds too stupid.. coz if it would be that way everyone would do it...

Black uses a good setup with a 80% maxxed MM or a bit over already.
He hunts Alot and doesnt or almost never has to fap on ambu's with a very low armor decay.
Killing Huge ammounts and recylcing enormours ammounts of ped through the loot pool.

yes, with gear skills and knowledge everyone could do it, but because of the system noone could do it then and knowledgde suddenly is so much more important and playing time,

Its a very fragile eco system but know your way around it and yes you can make money, or atleast not lose.

He hunts Alot and doesnt or almost never has to fap on ambu's with a very low armor decay.
Killing Huge ammounts and recylcing enormours ammounts of ped through the loot pool.

yes, with gear skills and knowledge everyone could do it, but because of the system noone could do it then and knowledgde suddenly is so much more important and playing time,

Its a very fragile eco system but know your way around it and yes you can make money, or atleast not lose.

Not that Ambu ever give much armor decay. Because of the 1 type of dammage. Even with ghost+5B the decay is about 2 ped or something on a 200 ped ammo run (teamed with P5/korss400)

grats :)

and to those whiners out there dont hate the player hate the game:)

... and for akira.. it seems u mean that black gets better loot and 30k+ peds profit per month.. all coz he has more skills than me... so if i would depo enuf to chip myself to blacks lvl i would start makin 30k ped profits or even close? coz i ofcourse dont have MM

What I'm saying is if you have the same skills and use the same gear you would get the same return as Black when doing the same amount of hunting.

If you choose to ignore the wisdom of fellow Entropians who have been around longer and who are more skilled then yourself then you're going to continually be in this state of mind about Entropia.

What I'm saying is if you have the same skills and use the same gear you would get the same return as Black when doing the same amount of hunting..

Rofl, it sounds very naive:D

So, if 2 players have got absolutely the same skills and gear, then they gonna get always the same return:confused:
I really doubt in that...

Rofl, it sounds very naive:D

So, if 2 players have got absolutely the same skills and gear, then they gonna get always the same return:confused:
I really doubt in that...

That wasn't what he was saying...

You need to be able to read between the lines a little... Same gear, same skills, same amount of hunt = Aprox the same amount of loot and skill gains in the long run... Ofc now and then one will get one or two uber loots and be ahead of the other... But take 2 avatars with same skills and gear, let them hunt same amount per day on the same mob for 5 years... Pretty sure they will have aprox the same skills and have looted aprox the same amount...

what does a decay have to do with this.. when u cant even get a loot that would cover evenn 50% of the wasted ammo?!? on a maxed gun and aint getting even half of the ammo back.. how would a 80% maxed MM or not have to fap vs ambu change anything on loot side?

think of it before reply... i would definately hunt as much or even more than black.. and thats what i did after the 13k kreltin uber.. but the loot still was same crap... it didnt change the facts that my avatar was chosen to be a loser...
3 weeks the 6.5k from that kreltin uber lasted.. on hardcore hunting

no matter how hard u hunt.. no matter how much u depo.. if u are decided to be a loser thats what u will be..

Funny thread really, Black Hawk: howmuch ammo + decay do you have in total in one month? what avg ROI do you have on that ammo+decay?

(whats your HA/CHA/dmg lvl?)

Gratz anyways, after 5k ambu killed like someone mentioned, you were bound to have a 14k pedder right :p

Like I said, I had more than 140k ped spent on ambu in 1 month. I also have more than that spent on other mobs where I don't have a big loot. I know it is just luck to get a big one, but at some point is kind of expected to hit it.
Oh... so that would be around 34k ambu each month. Not 1k, like some said..

no matter how hard u hunt.. no matter how much u depo.. if u are decided to be a loser thats what u will be..

You certainly are a loser Ruskea, that much is true, but, as for who 'decided' it ... well I think we all know the answer to that one.

Huge grats BlackHawk! :thumbup:

I don't claim to get massive profit every week or have a MM but I try to balance my "fun" (hunting and mining) with trying to break even. Maybe the big hof will come my way or maybe it won't, what concerns me more is the day to day state of my ped card. If it keeps going down no matter what I try then I simply sign off and try another day. If I am having success I try to play as long as I can. Some days I throw caution to the wind and realize I am on a loosing streak but I am having fun so I continue because its a worthwhile trade off.

At some point you have to take responsibility for your ped card and sometimes that means signing off and clearing your head. I noticed if I sign into EU with a negative attitude much of the time I end up loosing more than I wanted and it seems like I almost "will" myself to loose because in my head I have already set up that type of situation.

I know there are certain aspects of EU that are out of our control but I think we all have the capability and responsibility to stop or at least slow ped loss when we start to see it happen.

All avatars have good cycles and bad cycles. Mitigate your losses in the bad cycles and try to take advantage of the good cycles. I try to play EU this way and maybe one day I will stumble across a nice fat loot but until that time I keep a close eye on what is going on with my avatar and my mental state(negative or positive) when I sign on.

A very simple saying is not to "Throw good money after bad"

Ranting in this thread is Sooo last week!
Lets move on to the "first ATH in 6 months" topic. :laugh:

Back