EntropiaForum Senior Members

Status
Well, Im not aguing over this Blade, I just find it derogatory (EFOF)

.. and also, the word 'fart' ..Its vile :laugh: :ahh:

Entropia Female of Force

Entropia Forum Old Femme

Entropia Fantastic Old Fox

Entropia Fox on Fire

shit, boss just walked in....

Entropia Female of Force

Entropia Forum Old Femme

Entropia Fantastic Old Fox

Entropia Fox on Fire

shit, boss just walked in....

lol some good ones, feel free to continue once your boss has left :laugh:

Wasn't intending the E.F.O.F thing to stick, just a quick joke after Keham wrote Old Fart in a plus rep.

Really not meant to be derogatory, just a micky take.

Wasn't intending the E.F.O.F thing to stick, just a quick joke after Keham wrote Old Fart in a plus rep.

Really not meant to be derogatory, just a micky take.

Too late, ya old geezer. :nana: E.F.O.F is a classic and will stick. :wise: Perhaps it will be used for a group of "true seniors" w/ 3+ years and higher stats under their belt. They'll get access to even better abilities, in return for being recognized as Entropia Forum Old Farts. *inserts smilie w/ long beard here*.

I don't truly think DJ was that upset about the "old fart" thing. I think she was just bummed about the other pissing and moaning going on and happened to mention it in her rant.

I really don't see DJ having a go at ya, AB.

Too late, ya old geezer. :nana: E.F.O.F is a classic and will stick. :wise: Perhaps it will be used for a group of "true seniors" w/ 3+ years and higher stats under their belt. They'll get access to even better abilities, in return for being recognized as Entropia Forum Old Farts. *inserts smilie w/ long beard here*.

Yeah, like they get EF displayed with a larger font, bigger buttons, ... :D

SCNR

I don't truly think DJ was that upset about the "old fart" thing. I think she was just bummed about the other pissing and moaning going on and happened to mention it in her rant.

I really don't see DJ having a go at ya, AB.

Well, Im not aguing over this Blade, I just find it derogatory (EFOF)

.. and also, the word 'fart' ..Its vile :laugh: :ahh:

Well, I'm wrong. I forgot about this post.

Ok, so, DJ hates the "old fart" thing. Color me wrong. :ahh::cry:

I have noticed several Post Awards given for posts in the Off Topic sections.

Please note the following, which has been added to the Senior Member Post Award Guidelines post on the first page of this thread:

Post Awards should only be given to posts made in Entropia Universe related discussion forums; threads and posts in the Off-Topic, Trading, Creative, and About EntropiaForum sections are not eligible for Post Awards.

Post Awards should only be given to posts made in Entropia Universe related discussion forums; threads and posts in the Off-Topic, Trading, Creative, and About EntropiaForum sections are not eligible for Post Awards.

Why is the Creative section off-limits? I would have thought that this section could potentially be a source of some of the best posts on the Forum, and indeed already has some excellent threads.

Why is the Creative section off-limits? I would have thought that this section could potentially be a source of some of the best posts on the Forum, and indeed already has some excellent threads.

Good point, though many of the posts in the Galleria section are satirical and/or tounge-in-cheek, while the purpose of the Post Award system is to recognize and stimulate exceptionally informative and noteworthy posts that contribute to the accumulated knowledge of Entropia Universe here on EntropiaForum.

I would be open to allowing Post Awards in the EU Creative forums, provided that this permission is not abused. The majority of Post Awards should be awarded to the informative and noteworthy posts made in the primary Entropia Universe discussion forums.

Good point, though many of the posts in the Galleria section are satirical and/or tounge-in-cheek, while the purpose of the Post Award system is to recognize and stimulate exceptionally informative and noteworthy posts that contribute to the accumulated knowledge of Entropia Universe here on EntropiaForum.

I would be open to allowing Post Awards in the EU Creative forums, provided that this permission is not abused. The majority of Post Awards should be awarded to the informative and noteworthy posts made in the primary Entropia Universe discussion forums.

Good decision, otherwise McCormick would never get the awards he's due. That guy hasn't posted a serious comment in 3 years, and shouldn't have to break that streak now just for some EFD. :laugh:

1200 Posts ~ me :D
2500 Reputation Points ~ me :D
35% Activity Rating ~ me also :D
Forum Joindate > 24 Months ~ :( ...now where´s my..."junior member" sign? :cry:

Last edited:
I have noticed several Post Awards given for posts in the Off Topic sections.

Please note the following, which has been added to the Senior Member Post Award Guidelines post on the first page of this thread:

Oh no, is this about me?

Im a bit crap at being sensible, think i awarded someone for a Bruce Lee post :laugh:

Sorry :ahh:

It'll probably happen the next time the forum membership is re-evaluated. I believe 711 said that would happen every 2 weeks. :)

We are teh BLUE MEANIES :D

Your forum join date is December 06, that's only 16 months.

Your forum join date is December 06, that's only 16 months.

I think he knows that. Notice the frown after the 24 months. ;)

He appears to be making a jocular request for a junior member sign because he knows he doesn't qualify for the senior one.

I think he knows that. Notice the frown after the 24 months. ;)

He appears to be making a jocular request for a junior member sign because he knows he doesn't qualify for the senior one.

This is what happens when you've been up all night shooting Merps. I am a fool :)

Can senior have a bigger avatar pics ? like 150x150 or so ?
Lets give a forum advantage.

The next batch of Senior Members has been promoted, congrats to these dedicated EntropiaForum members! :yay: :wtg:

• Vedder
  • Solaris
  • Lugzan
  • jdegre
  • Einstein
  • Xen
  • AlphaGeek

cool, i made it to the senior list! :D
now, the hard part is maintaining the activity %, specially with a bunch of biz trips around the corner.

Vedder and Solaris are now officially two danish geeks.......

Call me a Phorum Whore and Ill spank ya with my FED card :laugh:

Does this mean I have to be respectable now? :eek:

The next batch of Senior Members has been promoted, congrats to these dedicated EntropiaForum members! :yay: :wtg:
  • Vedder
  • Solaris
  • Lugzan
  • jdegre
  • Einstein
  • Xen
  • AlphaGeek

Welcome Seniors ! :grouphug:

My days as a junior are numbered :):)

• On Monday I'll be two years old :):)
  • I managed to get my activity up from 26% to 43% within two weeks :):)

I'll be so senior soon :yay::yay::yay:

:rofl: this explains a bit ...

1) why my name has a weird color now (yes, Have been thinking my hair grey about that for a while. Even scrolled to whos online and had a look and back again and .. oh well, would have been faster with a zimmer frame !)
2) why people suddenly where able to award posts :scratch2: NOT meaning I didn't find it awardable, just that I felt left outside somehow :cry:
3) why I feel older :rolleyes: - now I can blame it all on 711 :silly2:

Gratz to senior members!

Think it's about time for me to go spread some real old fashion luwing as well :ahh:

:rofl: this explains a bit ...

1) why my name has a weird color now (yes, Have been thinking my hair grey about that for a while. Even scrolled to whos online and had a look and back again and .. oh well, would have been faster with a zimmer frame !)
2) why people suddenly where able to award posts :scratch2: NOT meaning I didn't find it awardable, just that I felt left outside somehow :cry:
3) why I feel older :rolleyes: - now I can blame it all on 711 :silly2:

Gratz to senior members!

Think it's about time for me to go spread some real old fashion luwing as well :ahh:

Read here , in the first post about Modifing your Name-color sweetie :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1285812-post1.html

PS - Luving and luwing or even loving :eek: ... is very welcome ;)

Status
Back