Entropedia.info Official Thread

Sry I meant this:
charts.jpg

I will take it in considderation.

Is the Decay on Cempball-Welch 1/P-3 Ancient correct? It is listed as 0.00 Is it really true? or nobody knows what the decay is?

I think only one exists and the owner claims it does not decay. I will add it to the description.

I will take it in considderation.

I like the current order. Perhaps it should be order of most-clicked.

I think only one exists and the owner claims it does not decay. I will add it to the description.

That's quite remarkable if true. Who is the owner?

I like the current order. Perhaps it should be order of most-clicked.

It is indeed already more or less in the order of popularity. Not exactly as it was the estimated popularity when the site went up, but I checked Google analytics and it wasn't far off.

I guess Loafers will have to get used to it ;).

It is indeed already more or less in the order of popularity. Not exactly as it was the estimated popularity when the site went up, but I checked Google analytics and it wasn't far off.

I guess Loafers will have to get used to it ;).

It's okay no bigge :)

Just curious witte how were you able to change the value of the HP for a PvP Green Dot? I tried, but failed...

Also is it possible to make the edit comment longer? I sometimes run out of space.

It's okay no bigge :)

Just curious witte how were you able to change the value of the HP for a PvP Green Dot? I tried, but failed...

Also is it possible to make the edit comment longer? I sometimes run out of space.

HP is tied to stamina, so when you change the stamina, HP will also changed. For avatars this does not hold true, but for every mob until now it does.

As for longer comments, I think it is better to use the discussion tab for that. In the comments you can simply say "see discussion tab for more details".

HP is tied to stamina, so when you change the stamina, HP will also changed. For avatars this does not hold true, but for every mob until now it does.

As for longer comments, I think it is better to use the discussion tab for that. In the comments you can simply say "see discussion tab for more details".

Ok, thanks.

Witte did a nice job converting the wikitools skills calculator program from Python to C# and integrating it into Entropedia. You can find it in the Site->Tools menu. Try it out!

Thanks, Witte.

Hi Witte,

Recently, I've been adding dropped blueprints while crafting components & textures (I really like this feature btw).

I often sort blueprints by the Cost/M column, and get a little frustrated with the number of bps where the 'cost of materials' does not include the markup.

As an example: Cbase Plastic Texture.

Markup is not showing for either of the materials.

When I look at Cbase Robot Plastic, it shows the markup source as 'PEAuction', but shows no actual markup.

From what I have read, the markup should be updating automatically every 24hrs where the source is PEAuction.

I notice however that if I try to edit the specs for Cbase Robot Plastic, the 'markup' column is blank, unlike other materials that DO show markup.

Can you tell me (in simple English if possible) what needs to be entered so that the markup from PEAuction does show?

It seemed to be caused by the fact that PEAuction for some materials gives % and for others TT+. I fixed it so that it always is %.

Thanks so much Witte - and such a quick response too :)

+ rep

Ah - something a little weird there Witte, just checked that Cbase Robot Plastic one to see the effect...

TT for this material is 0.13, markup (per PEAuction) is +0.05 - so Cost/M should be 0.18.

However, if you look at the Cbase Plastic Texture bp, it shows:
Cost: 0.13 (correctly), but
Cost/M: 0.05 (should be 0.18)

Weird - cos Brukite, for example, does show the Cost/M correctly , and its at + markup too.

Last edited:
Ah - something a little weird there Witte, just checked that Cbase Robot Plastic one to see the effect...

TT for this material is 0.13, markup (per PEAuction) is +0.05 - so Cost/M should be 0.18.

However, if you look at the Cbase Plastic Texture bp, it shows:
Cost: 0.13 (correctly), but
Cost/M: 0.05 (should be 0.18)

Weird - cos Brukite, for example, does show the Cost/M correctly , and its at + markup too.

Hmm this is because Cbase is categorized as "Robot part" and I set all robot parts as non stackable. Is "Robot part" the correct type or should it be "Robot Component"? I will set it to stackable manually.

Hmm this is because Cbase is categorized as "Robot part" and I set all robot parts as non stackable. Is "Robot part" the correct type or should it be "Robot Component"? I will set it to stackable manually.

All the robot plastic/metal/scrap stuff is stackable and used in crafting, so I guess that means that yes, they should be robot components.

A small question, when someone add the missing stats of the Xfire items? I added a few from the This thread. See This link.

small suggestion would it be possible to add a min. decay property to armor page ?

small suggestion would it be possible to add a min. decay property to armor page ?

Its basically the same as the Total protection column. Divide that by 100, gives you min decay in pecs.

Question...

I have a question - is it any way to download the whole zoomed map of Eudoria/Amethera from the wiki with all selected localizations on it to my HDD other than saving and merging a (seen) parts of it?

I have a question - is it any way to download the whole zoomed map of Eudoria/Amethera from the wiki with all selected localizations on it to my HDD other than saving and merging a (seen) parts of it?

I don't know about Entropedia, but www.jaxmap.net might have what you're looking for.

Witte,

I've got into the habit of having Entropedia open, and checking loots against the tables when I hunt, and updating the charts where needed.

I see that Entropedia has been updated to have 9.3.6 in the VU list..

however, when you clik onthe 'Last VU' link on a Creature's Loots chart, it sets the VU to 9.3.5 (not 9.3.6).

Manually changing the VU to 9.3.6 using the 'Edit' link, changes the item row to pink on the Creature's Loots chart - meaning that it looks like it hasn't been updated yet.

I guess there is something to be changed in the Versions Update list somewhere, but cant see anything obvious.

Please can you check this, and see where the problem lies ?

There is a tab called "show full"

Witte,

I've got into the habit of having Entropedia open, and checking loots against the tables when I hunt, and updating the charts where needed.

I see that Entropedia has been updated to have 9.3.6 in the VU list..

however, when you clik onthe 'Last VU' link on a Creature's Loots chart, it sets the VU to 9.3.5 (not 9.3.6).

Manually changing the VU to 9.3.6 using the 'Edit' link, changes the item row to pink on the Creature's Loots chart - meaning that it looks like it hasn't been updated yet.

I guess there is something to be changed in the Versions Update list somewhere, but cant see anything obvious.

Please can you check this, and see where the problem lies ?

It is automatically updated, although for some reason it takes a while.

I like the "Armor vs Mobs" tool alot.
But, in Goblin+1A, i am supposed to get a minimum 2.3 dmg from maffoid outcast, and a minimum 2.5 dmg from bandit.
I often get 1.0 dmg from these mobs in this armor setup though.

Can anyone explain this?
Thank you. :)

I like the "Armor vs Mobs" tool alot.
But, in Goblin+1A, i am supposed to get a minimum 2.3 dmg from maffoid outcast, and a minimum 2.5 dmg from bandit.
I often get 1.0 dmg from these mobs in this armor setup though.

Can anyone explain this?
Thank you. :)

That may mean that the damage data for Maffoids isn't quite correct. Most likely the max damage figures are wrong. Getting 100% accurate confirmed figures can take a very long time. Most of it should be approximately correct, but it's not a surprise to find something off by one or two points.

Remember the data in Entropedia is entered by players. If you want to improve it, you can help by doing some tests so that we can improve the data (but make sure you know what you're doing, a bad test can be worse than no test at all).

Thanks for clarifying that, Witte.

Feature suggestion:
Add a column to the weapons list, which, when selected an amp from the list, shows how many shots can be fired with every gun+selected amp combination before the amp breaks down.
Would be handy to see how many/which amps you need to take with you when going on a hunt with other than normal gun you use (for what, most propably already know how many it'll shoot before breaking down).

Simply: roof((max_TT-min_TT)/decay) * ammoburn. (but this you knew already :p)

Add a column to the weapons list, which, when selected an amp from the list, shows how many shots can be fired with every gun+selected amp combination before the amp breaks down.

Its already there - click Configure Columns to get all the hidden columns. There's a 'Total Uses' column.

Its already there - click Configure Columns to get all the hidden columns. There's a 'Total Uses' column.

Holy crap!
How have i missed that, well why thank you for pointing it out. :)

Edit. Well it seems to show only the total uses of the amp, not the ammo part i was interested in, so i will still have to calculate it myself, would had made it easier to see it straight there in the list for comparisons. Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Is the "Source" column free text..? Because there is nothing in the pulldown when I click it.

The chart is for all professions, so you first choose "type", then "source" will be filled with either mobs, blueprints or resources.

Back