Virtual Clothing Modell

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Fashion is a important Aspect of PE for me. But i would like as in RL when you could Try out the Cloths bevore Buying to see how they look on you. Maybe as an Option in the Trade Windows simillar to the Modell in the Charakter Creation Section. The Tailor Put all Cloths in he want to Sell and you can Try them on. If you decided what you want to buy he put it just in the Regular Trade windows as usal and deal.

Lending system?

(Also good for coloring jobs)

Yes agreed fiona :girl: I cannot tell you how many times I have paid good ped for something that looks awful on Svetka :mad: I also think that if this option were available the g-strings would have made their way to every tt in game :laugh:

*Sveta- no, I'm not being sarcastic ;)

I dont wanna think about how much Ive spendt on fashion, yes this would certainly be a good option :) Luckily the tailors I know have been kind enough to let me try the clothes before I buy it :)

Ive been thinking of making such a model outside game. Where you can mix clothings.. shoes, stockings, jackets, pants, skirts, everything. And in different colors to see what matches and what dont. But Im too lazy and too unexperienced to do such a thing ;)

sounds like a good idea would be most usefull to try diffren combinations of cloths especialy from the auction before buying them

Back