The truth about marika

Society
The NBK
Here is a youtube video i found about this TV series which Entropia parcitipated on and won an emmy, and now we know what hese "bar code items" were for.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuSSwaMRfw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Can u redo it, dude? I'd love to see that...

ur pasting the wrong url i think :D ie just use the main url for the page.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuSSwaMRfw[/youtube]

Was never in on this "adventrure" very much but still it was surrounding the Entropia communtiy in a grade that made it impossible to avoid totaly. And for that reason it bother me to not know enought about this... was it real, fiction? Should I care...? And so on. Now I know... and finaly I can drop it all and start to sleep good at nights again. ;)

Thx for posting this!
/Oz

Thanks for sharing. I think the EU portion was not very productive for most of us, since as this video says - if you could not watch the tv show then you did not have all the clues you needed. I wish I had not wasted so much of my time with it ...

Still a great concept.

Check out 3:38 and 4:40 ;)

Yup, thx Legion, and Thx Wolfsbreed...

Like many others I wish I'd known earlier that I was only being given a very small part of the whole story, some more of which I could have found if we had more info, but most of which the rest of the world had no access to whatsoever...

Great concept tho, and one which I hope will be used to better effect again sometime in the future...

Thanks for finding and sharing this, +rep.

I still would like to know a little more detail about how all the things that we saw in EU fitted into the story line. But I guess I will not get that as unless we have someone who participated in the whole thing on the forum who is willing to give a detailed account of what happend.

Was never in on this "adventrure" very much but still it was surrounding the Entropia communtiy in a grade that made it impossible to avoid totaly. And for that reason it bother me to not know enought about this... was it real, fiction? Should I care...? And so on. Now I know... and finaly I can drop it all and start to sleep good at nights again. ;)

Thx for posting this!
/Oz

fiction

should you care? no..it was crap as mainly all swedish productions are :)

if you want transmedial entertainment and participatory content go watch the matrix :D

"A conclusion that was not an ending at all." Quoted from the video... my my SVT was certainly correct in including MA in this! Those stories NEVER end :laugh:

"A conclusion that was not an ending at all." Quoted from the video... my my SVT was certainly correct in including MA in this! Those stories NEVER end :laugh:

Heheheheheh! Exactomundo! :laugh:

fiction

should you care? no..it was crap as mainly all swedish productions are :)

if you want transmedial entertainment and participatory content go watch the matrix :D

I don't have any videos out yet; but if there is interest... I'm sure I can come with something :D

Serious.... The story is nice; I wish we had more stuff like this.

I can't bare to watch 6+ minutes of lame acting. +Rep to the person who writes a short summary. :)

awesome . . . finally I get to find out what it was all about!!!

Wish they would have put the series online so all of EU could have seen it.

ty for posting!

;>

thank you for +rep me :D
this is the only video i have found about it in english. other was in swedish:wtg:

I can't bare to watch 6+ minutes of lame acting. +Rep to the person who writes a short summary. :)

I can take up that challenge...

Fake girl goes missing for Swedish TV show

Clues online (including entropia) for audience to solve

Unless you watch the show its a waste of time

There was no real conclusion to the story

Everyone wasted their time.

Thats about it :D

So.
Who's gonna create the society "Ordo Serpentis"? :D

Back