navy and dark blue

Futurama

Elite
Society
Freelance
mike Futurama anderson
Hello!

I`m interested to know if there is any difference between navy and dark blue colours (well there is probably a difference). Because on the cans i can`t see any difference. Would be nice if anyone could provide pictures with both colours on a good %.

Hiya, as far as I can see there is a differents in the colour density.

Lightest is Steel Blue followed by Blue, then Navy and the most deepest is Dark Blue but there is a big different in Navy and Dark Blue.

Dont have any pics to show for the moment.

Hope this helps you a bit

Hiya, as far as I can see there is a differents in the colour density.

Lightest is Steel Blue followed by Blue, then Navy and the most deepest is Dark Blue but there is a big different in Navy and Dark Blue.

Dont have any pics to show for the moment.

Hope this helps you a bit

That clears out a bit, but some pics with colored clothes with those colours would be very apriecieted if anyone has any.

its when you start applying the colours with textures that you really start seeing the difference between navy and dark blue (in my opinion)

Sorry forgot to say....

If you look at the cans, indeed, the colour looks te same.

Only dif there is when you aply the paint.

Don't know if this is depending on which video card you have, but navy is significantly darker than dark blue on my screen.

Aha, ok, there it is then, on my screen they look the same.

Must be the videocard then, but on clothings they look significant different.

Navy is indeed a bit darker than dark blue and more intense

It is lower level, so cans have lower TT value, but the markup is much higher. There are more Colorers which can use Navy but afaik only 2 that can use Dark Blue.

I am not on full details but maybe you can see the difference here. With better graphic card I think difference is more visible

I see, thx for the info.

Back