Another (Silent) Ituma Uber. Angel!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The hell?
Angel shins? :eek:

...you must be kidding :p

...not? :D

wow Angel + ESI in one loot, awesome!

big GRATZ

Nice to see its still dropping :D

Now I gotta loot me some gloves!

good one nice to see they are still dropping:yay:

Wow!:yay:

Stort grattis.

Nice loots :) Gz

Hoho, what a great loot. Congratulations.

Oooo Angel shin ;)

Gratz :yay:

Wow! Thats a really nice loot. How big was the ESI ?:D
Grats!

-Tobi

ahh and it's M ... gratz!

Gratz Damn nice one ;)

Oh, and I had a funny feeling yesterday and went hunting Ituma for the first time. Gratz anyways :D

holymoses... :eek:

woiooohoo! thats a nice loot! :D big gratz!!! :yay:

Grats!!! Looks like they are called ITUMatrox for a reason :p

Nice one gratz

MEGA GRATZ Una , seems you are one of the choosen ;)

gratz dude really but now i've had it. this is total bullshit from mindark...170ped global with angel shins...and 30k scips with OILS....40k aurlis...with nothing more than oil..nothing else...oils...and lol 170ped globals with angel shins??? this is probably april fools days all over again??? if not...mindark...go to hell.

Wow that`s a nice loot :) Gratz

awesome..something very useful!

gratz dude really but now i've had it. this is total bullshit from mindark...170ped global with angel shins...and 30k scips with OILS....40k aurlis...with nothing more than oil..nothing else...oils...and lol 170ped globals with angel shins??? this is probably april fools days all over again??? if not...mindark...go to hell.

Think a while before you post crap ;) So you want a person that kills a scip or an aurli with 40K oil + an uber weapon/armor??? :scratch2:

You need to read this:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/110019-no-items-uber-hofs-good-thing.html
-----------------------------------------------------------

Btw, Gratz to that loot, really cool ;)

Gratz !! I don't know why i stoped hunting them ... maybe because after few thousands i didn't got soemthing +1k .

Thank you very much all!

First Angel part looted, now on to the next mob :D ("yeah right.. good luck man...")

Wow! Thats a really nice loot. How big was the ESI ?:D
Grats!

-Tobi
TT value was 145.82 PED

Gratz !! I don't know why i stoped hunting them ... maybe because after few thousands i didn't got soemthing +1k .
Yeah, except for Pelleman's 18k HoF they seemed to have a limit of around 300 PED max the last couple of weeks. I was honestly starting to try other mobs the last few days because of the loot getting worse. I'm glad I returned :)

Back