Desperat?

-Eric-

Old Alpha
is this desperat ? :O
(look at the chat)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

If there are any hungry guys out there that needs this service ;) then send me a PM and i could tell you the name.
PS. No i didn't write it :O
But it came like a chock!

LOL - must have read the article about Dinner with the MA staff and decided to try it out.

some people just hate sweating so they try everything else.. (but not deposit..retards ^^)

Yeah, and if i posted every daft thing i saw written in all chat....

ahahaha!
Dance....dance!
:wtg:

well that's the first "daft" thing i post :scratch2:

Did you wait for the end of my sentence??

DID YA?!?

...I might have said anything, now you will never know :silly2:

:laugh:

Got to give them credit as they were offering a service and not begging. Plus it was good for a laugh. :D

I've been to Twin Peaks for the past 2-3 days and i must say, someone loves to spam the chat with that service... As long as they don't start sending chat requests and begging, i wish that person a lot of luck with their service :).

I am sure glad we dont have forums in real life on what people say and what people will do for money.

In game or out of game people will do just about anything for money, I live in Asia as an EXPAT from the USA. let me tell you there are many things people will do in Asia for money, and I love the fact that they do it for money, LOL

anyway, I dont understand why we always have to complain about things people say and do. I think most people are just looking for a response and we give them this all the time on forums.

haha awesome Eric :p hehe

In game or out of game people will do just about anything for money, I live in Asia as an EXPAT from the USA. let me tell you there are many things people will do in Asia for money, and I love the fact that they do it for money, LOL

lol not just asia, anywhere in the whole world:laugh: , may be u have seen only very tiny lil part of the world, go explore urself ;)

Back