FYI: Withdrawl Request

I sent support asking about it yesterday, got a response today says it was turned around by my bank.
Called my bank and there have been no wire attempts on my account from overseas.
It's bullshit that they cant even see fit to run a tester and find out if the information provided would work, they just wait till the last min, try it once and say fuck it if it does not go through.

So I confirmed my wire routing number and source swift code and I guess i get to wait another 50 days!
YAY.

Ouch! I called my bank a few days ago to report a transfer from overseas. Wanted to make sure that my bank wouldn't refuse it, they told me that they only do security/fraud checks when the money is outgoing from your account, not incoming. The only thing they verify is to make sure MindArk has enough sufficient funds to cover the transfer. I use Wachovia by the way.

One month and 10 business days so far- No Moola yet.

AWESOME!
So i get home from work and figure hey since they couldent pay out I guess i can spend a few PED's while i put through the withdrawal request again..

NOPE!
No ped on my card, no money in my bank account from MA.
Be wary in this RCE ( LOL ) game people!

Thriller

Is there any truth to this little rumor I heard today
I heard your just withdrawling so you can buy some pics
of BuB and Apathy in the bath tub!!!

Please Thriller I hope this is just a rumor

your Friend Swervo;)

Last edited:
Reactions: uhh
make your bank aware that a large payment is comming from overseas.

as such a large payment hitting most peoples accounts from overseas probly goes through alot of checks.

if you bank knows all the details it will speed it up.

stops them having to check every little detail.

I called my banker the day I put my withdraw request in, she had a good laugh over the 60-90 day processing time and suggested that I send someone at mindark her contact info so she could set them up with a more expedient system to manage their wires... Then she told me she would call me whenever it shows up later this summer...

Two weeks and counting, no phone call...

Update on mine, They kept the funds out to try again so I wouldent have to wait 50 days...
However! Be careful when you type in routing and bank info, Mind Ark charged me a $100.00 USD fee for a "Failed transaction"
We will see if it shows up this time.

Update Thriller? I have put a request in myself today May 26th. I am in the U.S. So by the end of summer hopefully I'll get the cash.:yay:

However! Be careful when you type in routing and bank info, Mind Ark charged me a $100.00 USD fee for a "Failed transaction"

If it where up to us there wouldn't be any charges for invalid information - but it is the banks that charges these steep fees when things aren't done right. MA doesn't earn any money on that.

If it where up to us there wouldn't be any charges for invalid information - but it is the banks that charges these steep fees when things aren't done right. MA doesn't earn any money on that.

ur bank seriously charges that? :eek:

u need a new bank lol

Marco, I called my banker to let her know about the pending wire when I made the withdraw request (one month ago, not received yet) When I told her that it was going to arrive in the next 30-90 days due to processing, she said I should give you their contact info and they can set you up with a better system.

I have sent numerous wires to pay my affiliates and I have never been charged more than US$20 for a failed transaction, nor has it ever taken more than one business day to process a wire.

With the amount of transactions MA processes, you have the leeway to negotiate better terms than that. Just a thought.

Well, with everyone talking bad about the amount of time it takes for a process...this is mainly because of one thing....scammers and thieves...

Lets say you lose your wallet...someone claims it and liberates your 3 credit cards. He goes and deposits $5,000 into entopia, and then waiting an hour, instantly pulls it out into a bank account. Where he proceeds to cash it out and close the account...

Now....if you were the person who got robbed...how would you feel? :scratch2:

By waiting, MA makes sure that nothing funny is happening with credit cards being stolen, etc.

Please dont flame me now....I dont have my flame proof suit on yet.

:)

It's the same account they let me deposit thousands of dollars from instantly, makes no sense for it to take so long to get it back.
And yes i would rather have instant payments both in and out, I have fraud protection for a reason.

Marco, thanks for the reply, I know its your bank and not the company but the company could do something about the bank.
My bank had a good laugh about the fee and the processing time.
I got my withdrawal, I'm impressed that the second attempt came through within a week, i figured it would take more months. +rep to that i suppose.

All in all my 4500 ped turned into $336.00 USD.

The information was not "invalid" On the withdrawal screen it asks for a routing number and thats what i gave. My bank had to tell me it was supposed to be an overseas wire transfer routing number which is different.

I think more information should be added to the UI for deposits/withdrawals in the areas that require very specific data to be entered to save a hassle for people that don't do wires often, if ever.

meh

The information was not "invalid" On the withdrawal screen it asks for a routing number and thats what i gave. My bank had to tell me it was supposed to be an overseas wire transfer routing number which is different.

I think more information should be added to the UI for deposits/withdrawals in the areas that require very specific data to be entered to save a hassle for people that don't do wires often, if ever.

My thoughts exactly, when i first saw the withdrawl screen i was like wtf . So i decided to email my bank the info that was needed and they directed me on what to fill out. That withdrawl took less then two weeks. But whats weird is i did another smaller one and its going on a month now. So very dynamic indeed. Good thing i did the big withdrawl first lol

Well i guess i cant complain. My smaller withdrawl came in today at just under 3 and a half weeks. Now just one more and im done :p

Tamm, just to clarify a little bit for you. If someone lost a wallet with 3 cc's in it, the most the person who found it could deposit would be $200usd. There is a 2 cc limit and it takes a month to validate the card(s). That is built in protection in itself. As far as withdrawal goes, a faster process would be nice. 1 week and counting:D

Mystrin said:

FYI- I decided to write a support case about this fee and to check that they had the correct info, here is the response..

Hi,
Thank you for your message. Yes, this is correct. If the withdrawal is returned to us due to incorrect bank details, Mindark's bank (Handelsbanken) takes a penalty fee of 500 SEK (ca. 84 USD). This amount is deducted from the participant´s withdrawal as it is the participant's responsibility to provide the right information for the bank transfer.

We have the following bank information for your withdrawal:
Name of the Bank: XXXXXXXXX
Iban code: XXXXXXXXXXX
Street: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Zip Code: XX XXXXX
City: XXXXXXXXXX
Swift/Bic/Routing: XXXXXXX

Please, note that the bank account holder's name should be the same as the Entropia Universe's account holder's name. Please, do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions about this.
Kind regards,
Entropia Support

Do we send a support case or call someone to inquire about out withdrawls? If it is call does anyone have the number?

Lynn

Just keeping track of my withdrawal request and might be of interest to other members on EF .

Today @ 9am 05/01/2008
Requested withdrawl of *****.00 peds

Last withdrawl took 15 working days
I have a GC and they have my ID on file!

Recieved the funds in my account yesterday
thats 24 working days!
Much quicker then I thought @ this time of year :wtg:

That's great Thriller! Now, maybe you could share with us how much the withdrawal was for. Maybe give us a hint, so I have a better idea if I may have to wait longer.

over 5kusd and my very first withdraw was over 8k
and I have another on the way which is under 5k
So I don't think the amount has anything to do with the wait peroid
I really think its just how busy they are @MA

wtf Ma good work on making it that quick, less than a month :)

Request

Ive just put in a withdrawl request for 95K ped, I,ll post when I get the cash out. I agree with some of the comments posted here about the time it takes to cash out being way too long. I also gamble online and when I withdraw from my account it is simply funded back to the credit card I made the deposit with , and takes about 2 days.My salary from where I work in Qatar also takes 2 days to reflect in my account in South Africa. Are Middle East and African banks more efficient than Swedish ? Or is there just no rush to pay out depositers by MA ?

wtf Ma good work on making it that quick, less than a month :)

Not for everyone, today marks 2 months withdrawal for me, still nothing...

Damn Thriller sounds like your doing ok! 18kusd?! :wtg: Recieved my withdraw yesterday the 23rd. Very surprised indeed. Less then a month.:cool:

Hmmm.. guess I wonder why ppl seem to be ok that 1 month is a good enough time frame to get your own money back esp if withdrawing to same card you put it into game with in seconds :(

Sure it's better than 90 days but there's absolutely no excuse for a long turn around if accounts are verified. Long as in more than 5 business days. They promote the Cash Card still .... ... :scratch2:

If they are busy, well, get one of the extra support ppl to work on em :) I know, free up a support person by posting timely information about known issues, issues being worked on and what was contained in mini updates!! Support cases would be cut in half I bet!! ;)

Sigh, but what would I know.... only ran large tech support team... ... big part of job was to determine ways to cut down on support cases! :D (This is such a no brainer MA!!!)

Money Received

An update to my earlier post. My withdrawl from Entropia was deposited into my bank account today, thats a few days short of a month, so not as long as some others have waited.

Poo

Two quick questions.
when ma do the transfer do you recive an email from ma to tell
you that its been sent?

and if it fails to transfer "incorect details,,,ect" do you get an email
from ma then?

jus did my first withdraw 25k on the 13 09 08
i need a new pc this ones sweating a bit after seeing the cry video lol:laugh:

:) oh that's nice to hear that it didn't take that long time :)

WTG MA:)

Back