My apartment was stolen

Status
Nilrem Remmie Xanadu owns 18F in Chikara AI a few floors above my apartment. Actually the entire 18th floor.

Kansha is rignt next door and it says that Captain Jabayze Bahama owns it? Sure you are in the right building?:scratch2:

I'll bet 10 peds hes in the wrong building, lol.
I've done that, and FREAKED out!
hehe

lol my bet is the lack of an update means that he was in the wrong building.

I'll bet 10 peds hes in the wrong building, lol.
I've done that, and FREAKED out!
hehe

Ya, they are AI and Kansha are side by side, 18F in Kansha definately has his name on the estate terminal and AI 18F has the other persons name.

Glad there was not some weird glitch, made me run to check my apartments just to be sure, then I looked for his.

hahahaha, this thread ended the best way possible.

Case closed.

Conclusion:
When you think MA just stole your apartment, you are most likely in the wrong building.

Ya, they are AI and Kansha are side by side, 18F in Kansha definately has his name on the estate terminal and AI 18F has the other persons name.

Glad there was not some weird glitch, made me run to check my apartments just to be sure, then I looked for his.

Hehe, ya.
*watches thread maker blush and hide in embarrassment*
:silly2:

You know, I had almost the SAME thing happen to me.

Except, it wasn't an apartment (I don't have one), and it was in a dream...

But I was *certain* that MA stole my car! I think the support case was almost finished before I woke up in a sweat and laughed it off. :rolleyes:

lol who saw that coming? :rolleyes:

I think everyone is missing the big picture MA stole the whole building and then swapped it with the other building...I cannot believe it!!! Damn when will they stop their evil building stealing ways :D

STOLEN BY MA!

those bastards

hahaha, i haven't laughed this hard in quite some time.

it seems you were, yes. as the entire floor of that building was evidently stolen.

ppl should listen to you more often, thrilla. ;)

STOLEN BY MA!

those bastards

hahaha, i haven't laughed this hard in quite some time.

:duh::lolup::lolup::lolup: Agreed!!!! :laugh: But im going to pass some + rep to him for doing the things I would have wanted to do!!! LOL :D

Same thing happened to me IRL..thought someone had stolen my apartment, in fact I was in the wrong building (I WAS drunk)

ok bud own up if it was the wrong building we'll all have a good laugh and be HAPPY for you. Sure we'll be laughing a little bit at you but realy i'd be happy you didn't loose all your stuff.

Case closed.

Conclusion:
When you think MA just stole your apartment, you are most likely in the wrong building.

omg lol i was shocked as i never pay my rent :p

ok bud own up if it was the wrong building we'll all have a good laugh and be HAPPY for you. Sure we'll be laughing a little bit at you but realy i'd be happy you didn't loose all your stuff.

He just made a completely and utter fool of himself to the entire EF community...think he'll be back?

Coming this VU:

MA thieves that steal your deeds! Even though they are still in your inventory! Stolen!

I'm predicting one of these :locked: very soon :laugh:

Hmmm all these rent non payers. One day MA will change it so you have to back pay what your owe.... ohhh did i just say that... naughty me....muhahaha.

This thread reminds me of a real story a workmate told me once. She went shopping with her mum and after they were done came back to the car hopped in and drove off. As they were driving off some lunatic was banging on the car screaming at them. The mum said something to the effect of ' stupid people. crazies (in broken Greek/English). So they get home unpacking from the boot the groceries and the cops turn up. They get taken inside asked a lot of questions about why they stole this persons car. Of course she explains they drove to the shop in there car bought groceries and drove home. But when they left the shop some idiot was banging on their car. Police check all the details and confirm that the Mum had driven off in an identical car and the crazy lunatic was really an irate person trying to stop them from stealing their car. So Police take them to the shops (finds their car, both keys worked in each others car). So other than the rego plates the cars were the same. Naturally apologies were made and all was well. Innocent mistake made good by poor quality security. For aussies reading this the cars were Kingswood's. For others we are talking about a GM, family sized 70's, 6cyl sort of thing. If you really wanna know what the car looks like google 'HQ Kingswood' and you'll see some pic's

Apparently, they did not steal his apartment. Those pranksters swapped the entire floor with the building next door. What will they do next?

:laugh:

Apparently, they did not steal his apartment. Those pranksters swapped the entire floor with the building next door. What will they do next?

:laugh:

aahhhh Simpsons quote sums it up

Reverend Lovejoy: I guess it's obvious what's happened here. Bart Simpson has somehow managed to sneak his bedroom into my house.

Well, come on! Use your imaginations!

(finds their car, both keys worked in each others car). So other than the rego plates the cars were the same.

From what I have heard, out of a given year's production, any key will actually work in several cars. However it is rare for two "matching" keysets to go to the same make/model/color of car and astronomically rare for two such cars to end up in close proximity.

Damn that is funny Westy and having owned several kingswoods and premiers over the years I will say that once the keys have worn down a bit and the lock mechanism for that matter you can start a kingswood with a 2cent piece. or a worn key ;)

As for the appartment roflmao

rofl as exmpected.... this needs stickying and framing lol

If you never rode in a kingswood you are not really an Aussie :D

I thinklast one I drove (borrowed) had the key broken off in the lock, and was started with a large screwdriver. Windows didn't roll up, and took all your concentration to start by switchin from lpg to petrol after warming it up :D

If you never rode in a kingswood you are not really an Aussie :D

I thinklast one I drove (borrowed) had the key broken off in the lock, and was started with a large screwdriver. Windows didn't roll up, and took all your concentration to start by switchin from lpg to petrol after warming it up :D

And great choice of colours... poo brown or silver.?

great in summer too ..where you would have to get pealed off the seats

you forgot the babyshit orange color...lol

had one of those 1973 wagon lol

Looks like someone is a wee bit embarrassed...
:ahh:

Status
Back