My apartment was stolen

Status
Just for the record I think i was actually made in the back of a Kingswood :p

I dont think you guys should ridicule him to much. It is a very known fact that a rift in the space-time continuum can do this kind of things. And ofcourse MA would take advantage and steal their own apartment if such a thing happened. I mean, MA is nearly broke. All they have to do to keep them afloat is to take this one apartment that they will steal from themselves and sell.

So thank you for letting MA stealit. You are the reason that we all can play tomorrow!

And thank God I always play while drunk! (if not I would have gotten strange ideas too)

just think that he have that 5 minutes to type those emo-rants but no 5 minutes to go check the other building :p

hahahaha, this thread ended the best way possible.

:laugh: I second that !! Hahaha + rep to the thread starter though :ahh:
Poor guy! :rofl:

And + rep to EF's detective, Johned ! :beerchug:

As in real life.

Omg this is so funny!:laugh:

And it happens in real life too.
In my town we have a walkover bridge spanning the E4 highway.
It's called Gävle Bro. (The Gävle bridge)

It houses a restaurant in the middle and a petrol station in each end
so you can get both fuel and something to eat while you're traveling.
The funny thing is, the petrol stations are two different companys.
On the north going side ther's a Statoil station and on the south
going side ther's a Preem station.
They both look totally different from each other with one having a
yellow and green color scheme and the other one dark blue and orange.

Still, more than once a week the police are called there to investigate
stolen vehicles.
Now, i have to give the Swedish police some credit because they always
find the "stolen" vehicle.

I think you all can figure out where they find them. ;)

Omg this is so funny!:laugh:

And it happens in real life too.
In my town we have a walkover bridge spanning the E4 highway.
It's called Gävle Bro. (The Gävle bridge)

It houses a restaurant in the middle and a petrol station in each end
so you can get both fuel and something to eat while you're traveling.
The funny thing is, the petrol stations are two different companys.
On the north going side ther's a Statoil station and on the south
going side ther's a Preem station.
They both look totally different from each other with one having a
yellow and green color scheme and the other one dark blue and orange.

Still, more than once a week the police are called there to investigate
stolen vehicles.
Now, i have to give the Swedish police some credit because they always
find the "stolen" vehicle.

I think you all can figure out where they find them. ;)

Dinner and a show!!! Brilliant!!! :yay::yay::lolup::lolup::lolup:

I went into the game today, May 1 fully expecting to pay rent on my apt. I have the peds. I can afford it. But no, another owner owns my apartment and the thousands of peds worth of stuff I had stored there. There is not even an option for me to pay my rent. It is all gone. Stolen I have been Robbed. not by another player, I was not Scammed. MindArk Robbed me. I am a regular depositor, and they FUCKED me. All my stuff is gone. I cannot get it back. All my BP's , my Rancher Hat, my weapons, Lumber, !000's of paint cans, gone. Stolen by Mindark. It is not even midnight, 12 AM by my clock, the first day of the month, and I show up to pay my rent (a paltry 10 peds a month) and I have deposited over 2000 $ american, and they take away my apartment. And steal everything in it.

Maybe lock the door next time...

It's time for a spectacular drumming session

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrLbfuLjp3E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm all these rent non payers. One day MA will change it so you have to back pay what your owe.... ohhh did i just say that... naughty me....muhahaha.

This thread reminds me of a real story a workmate told me once. She went shopping with her mum and after they were done came back to the car hopped in and drove off. As they were driving off some lunatic was banging on the car screaming at them. The mum said something to the effect of ' stupid people. crazies (in broken Greek/English). So they get home unpacking from the boot the groceries and the cops turn up. They get taken inside asked a lot of questions about why they stole this persons car. Of course she explains they drove to the shop in there car bought groceries and drove home. But when they left the shop some idiot was banging on their car. Police check all the details and confirm that the Mum had driven off in an identical car and the crazy lunatic was really an irate person trying to stop them from stealing their car. So Police take them to the shops (finds their car, both keys worked in each others car). So other than the rego plates the cars were the same. Naturally apologies were made and all was well. Innocent mistake made good by poor quality security. For aussies reading this the cars were Kingswood's. For others we are talking about a GM, family sized 70's, 6cyl sort of thing. If you really wanna know what the car looks like google 'HQ Kingswood' and you'll see some pic's

you know this is funny and reminded me of a rl event that happend to me when I was very young maybe about 10 years old... Faimly took a vaction to Floria and we rented a car ... so family jumps into car and I said to my farther this is not the same car we came in, no one would beleive me for a while but then my farther realizes that this is not the same car even though the key opend the door, we left that car and found the right car we rented and all was fine and no one besides us was the wiser!

Owww... I've done this once with my shop.

Logged out in the auction room in Emerald mall instead of Twins for some reason.
When logging back in, run straight to "my shop" finding it totally empty and with Marcus Callender as owner...
Damn, that was scary. :laugh:

(Sometimes my shop at Twins bug too, so it looks empty for a min, but still have everything in it, and listed in the estate terminal, thought this time it had bugged for reals :) )

That was too funny. :laugh:

I'm glad the "stolen" aptartment was found. The sad thing is that the "blame MA first" and look second happens way too often. I know that MA has had its moments, but assuming that they have stolen an apartment is a bit of a stretch. This should be stickied and framed as an example to everyone that it is better to check you facts before posting.

I need an "egg on face" smilie...

Cheers :beerchug:

Gosh...the shame!!! :ahh:

Jamba, new ID suggested.

When I read first I was wondering if it is possible to give appartments to a bank when lending money as collateral...no idea how banks work though.

But accusing MA to steal an appartment? Excuse me? Why should they? If they need appartmenst they just make some! They play god mode in there...

And a hacker would not only have stolen the appartment.

Anyway, we all had more than a good laugh, and maybe the op should at least say sorry to someone he accused of stealing!

ROFL...Selling GPS Sat-nav @ boxes

Don't listen to this i can sell you a macro that shows you a map of where you are and allows you to check your inventory! 1kped at boxes limited sell!

Reminds me:

Once went shopping. parked my car in a big multi-story car park, and headed off.
Many hours later returned to the car park, all 7 stories, 1000+ parking spaces.
Where did we park?
We could not even remember the floor.
Knowing we had gone used several up-ramps before we found a space, we decided the best bet was to start at the top.
Started at the top. split up.
Slowly worked our way down.
30 minutes later at the bottom.
No car.

We were almost certain the car had not been stolen, as this was a "Pay on exit" car park, and I had the ticket, so whoever stole the car would have had to pay a £50 "lost ticket" fine to get out
It was a big car park, so we probably had just missed the car.
We started at the bottom, and worked our way back to the top.

Arrived back at the top floor.
Still no car.

Then, like a light-bulb appearing above my head, cartoon style, I said,

"Are we looking for my Gold Citroen?"
my companion replied:
"Yes."
I mentioned
"It's at home, we came in my fathers green Vauxhall, and it's over there!"

Egg on face.

lol - with all this egg about.. you would think that there would be enough for a souffle or two ... :ahh:

Last edited:
This thread is gonna be an EF classic!:laugh:

TRUE STORY:

I had just finished riding my bike down from the Griffith Observatory (in Los Angeles), and forgot that there was a speed bump in front of the Greek Theatre. I hit the bump doing at least 30 and went sailing a good 6 feet in the air. After landing, I don't remember much (mostly faces of people I saw, and feeling my head and seeing my hand all red...).

Anyway, I somehow made it back to my apartment (just a couple blocks south on Vermont Ave), and couldn't figure out why my key wouldn't fit!

No kidding, I could not get into my apartment, and yelled for Melissa to let me in, but there was no answer. After a bit, the landlord came out and let me in. She was a retired nurse and sat me down, but wouldn't let me in my apartment! :scratch2:

Long story short, even though I was calling for Melissa, I didn't remember who she was. I didn't remember that I had married her. I didn't remember that we MOVED SEVERAL BLOCKS AWAY to a DIFFERENT APARTMENT. It was so funny to see her pull up in my new car, as soon as I saw her I said "Oh Yeah, I remember now!" :ahh:

I still only remember bits and pieces of that incident, I don't know how I managed to ride my bike to the apartment...

Everyone should learn from this case!
If all your mobs had no loot, don't blame MA, you just mixed up mobs :laugh:.

it seems you were, yes. as the entire floor of that building was evidently stolen.
:laugh:

alright, guess the conclusion is, MA just steals peds :)silly2:), not apts

funny thread btw :)

hence a +rep to the rep starter and a couple of ppl

that made me laugh #d

Awesome thread:laugh:

Once I went back from a bar with some friends, it was around 3am. We were not drunk, just very tired. Driver unlocked his car, we got in and glanced at a clock at the dahsboard. I commented "gees, its that late, 3am." And driver said "Shit, when did I get this clock built in?". 10 seconds later we were standing outside of a car looking at 2 identical cars parked next to each other. Same color even though it was dark. And somehow even the key matched:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wonder if he could have started the engine, we never tried.:silly2:

My apartment was stolen permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went into the game today, May 1 fully expecting to pay rent on my apt. I have the peds. I can afford it. But no, another owner owns my apartment and the thousands of peds worth of stuff I had stored there. There is not even an option for me to pay my rent. It is all gone. Stolen I have been Robbed. not by another player, I was not Scammed. MindArk Robbed me. I am a regular depositor, and they FUCKED me. All my stuff is gone. I cannot get it back. All my BP's , my Rancher Hat, my weapons, Lumber, !000's of paint cans, gone. Stolen by Mindark. It is not even midnight, 12 AM by my clock, the first day of the month, and I show up to pay my rent (a paltry 10 peds a month) and I have deposited over 2000 $ american, and they take away my apartment. And steal everything in it.

Perhaps we should call this the "Cinderalla Bug" :laugh:

Typhoon

Awesome thread:laugh:

Once I went back from a bar with some friends, it was around 3am. We were not drunk, just very tired. Driver unlocked his car, we got in and glanced at a clock at the dahsboard. I commented "gees, its that late, 3am." And driver said "Shit, when did I get this clock built in?". 10 seconds later we were standing outside of a car looking at 2 identical cars parked next to each other. Same color even though it was dark. And somehow even the key matched:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wonder if he could have started the engine, we never tried.:silly2:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh:

Great let's highjack this thread :woohoo:

Support case : MA!!!!!!!! J000 STOLLL MA STUF!!!!! %$@#$^ j000000000000000
Support: wtf you drunken nub

OMG havnt laughed this bad in ages

This thread was hilariouse

Very funny thread, but Hey! Where did the thread starter go :confused:
Come back and learn that you shouldn't shout about losing things before you've looked a BIT harder :)

you shouldn't shout about losing things before you've looked a BIT harder :)

I deal with this all the time .. with our little ones. :ahh:

"Mom ! Mom ! Mom ! :mad:
:scared: I can't find my ________________ !!" :eek: :monkey:
(insert random toy)​

And usually I'll walk in there and find it in less than 5 seconds. :laugh:

I just hope she never misplaces the whole room. :ahh:

Very funny thread, but Hey! Where did the thread starter go :confused:

Makes it worse he doesnt post!

Needs to show some balls, and just admit his mistake.

"yeah laugh it up dudes, I was drunk, ladidda etc etc"

I would lol, However, you would never catch me making drunken post *cough* ;)

Oh and an apology to ma wouldnt go amiss either :cool:

Status
Back