Mick "E" Mouse

Metatron

Stalker
Society
Universe United
Metatron Mick Samael
M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!

Thanks to MA not dropping foot guards and making Shadow Gloves and Thighs a bit too rare, I have to put up with constantly being called "Mick E Mouse". Thanks MA! :yay:

LOL, good one, "Micky"

Hey Micky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind...............lalalalal

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

M I C - see you real soon - K E Y - Y because MA likes you :)

Great picture :yay:

Those oversized shoes mixed with traditional armor always send me into a giggle fit. Looking sharp!

:kos:

This is a great setup for PvP because no one wants to kill Mickey Mouse, right? :laugh:

can you pick up satellite with those things?

LMAO :laugh:

And where is the gratz button? :scratch2: :silly2:

Bumping this up for those of you who have not yet seen how ridiculous I look. ;)

Now if I could only loot shadow gloves, thighs, or foot guards...:scratch2:

I think I looted some shadow foot guards... oh wait, those were pixie. :rolleyes:

Just like the other 700,000 pairs that were supposed to be enough for everyone to have "them". :mad:

:laugh: How do you walk in those things without tripping over everything around you ?

:laugh: How do you walk in those things without tripping over everything around you ?

Whoever said anything about not tripping over everything around me? :scratch2:

Some noob in PA the other day called me Side Show Bob... Really put things in perspective!

:eek: Wow this is scary, were you perhaps... adopted ?

watch yourself MindArk before Disney hit you with the copyright-hammer :D

Mick, that looks hilarious. You really need to get some pixie/boar feet instead tho..

watch yourself MindArk before Disney hit you with the copyright-hammer :D

Mick, that looks hilarious. You really need to get some pixie/boar feet instead tho..

Pixie and boar aren't exactly up to par with the stats of the foot guards I'm currently using... I'm not worried about looking good for the Aurli/Atrox/Hogglo/Segs/etc, I'm worried about killing them. ;)

However, when just standing around sometimes I'll take off my thigh guards so my black pants underneath show, take off my helmet, and put on vampire gloves and Jungle boots. Looks much better, but obviously wouldn't work for hunting. :)

Can I just loot one of those shadow parts MA? Pretty please? I've been a good depositing boy in EU since 2003. :D

Pixie and boar aren't exactly up to par with the stats of the foot guards I'm currently using... I'm not worried about looking good for the Aurli/Atrox/Hogglo/Segs/etc, I'm worried about killing them. ;)

Havent you heard looks can kill? :cool:

(thats my excuse for my fashion ped spending..)

Reactions: jak
I've recently filled in Shadow thighs and gloves, so I now have an "old school" full Shadow set! Now I just need to get some feet...

Maybe someone will pick up my old Angel parts and continue the Mickey Mouse legacy. :)

Back