User friendly

Allflesh

Hatchling
Hi

I was looking through the Bank Neverdie inventory and noticed how remarkably similar the interface looks compared to the auction....

With one exception..... i cant seem to view an items information :laugh:

I was looking specifically at skill chips and wondered how many skill points each contain and more importantly how much they cost.

I dont find the information user friendly, i seem to be able to select an item and click apply for loan, what i cant see before i commit myself to a possible fatal error is the item info and the price :eek:

Am i doing something wrong? :scratch2:

Is there somewhere i can go to find out more information?

..... i cant seem to view an items information :laugh:

I was looking specifically at skill chips and wondered how many skill points each contain and more importantly how much they cost.

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly, but..
The list of items shows how much the bank if willing to lend to you in return for that item as collateral..so if you don't already have that item, you will not be able to take any loan. If you have a skill chip, you will know how many skill points it contains, because the skill chip would have to be in your possession first.

So if i understand you corrrectly, which i dont think i do, you are saying the Bank is a pawn shop?

So i need to give an item to get a loan on the value of the item i give?

So if i understand you corrrectly, which i dont think i do, you are saying the Bank is a pawn shop?

So i need to give an item to get a loan on the value of the item i give?

yes :) thats correct, and it counts markup on certain items aswell. (you dont get full markup tho)

Nooo, I would never say that!
I would however say: "How splendid his Majesty looks in his new clothes, and how well they fit!"

Best thing I read on these forum for years!

i agree sodiak, nice one :)

Its pritty much the only way you can do it in a Real Cash Game, or any game really.
How else whould you expect people to pay back thier loans?
So its a awesome function that they have, and I find it very usefull. :)

Unless you guys know a better way to make banks? :scratch2:

Ok thats cool, thanks for the info..... maybe i wont be so blunt and choose my words carefully next time :rolleyes:

it's actually more like Lombard banking then pawn brokering..

both are very similar.

- ; P

ohhh ok both are exactly the same.

but still Lombard banking is a valid form of banking.

Ok thats cool, thanks for the info..... maybe i wont be so blunt and choose my words carefully next time :rolleyes:

If you never ask you'll never receive an answer :)

Back