Fruit/Dung

Maus

Young
2 parts.

Part 1:

What are some tips to finding dung/fruit... i KNOW walk slow in third person, but WHERE are best places to find them, etc.

Part 2: WHY are they so cheap... half a pec for a thing of dung, and 9-12 pecs per fruit. Both are rare by comparison to oh lets say sweat, big time. so why so cheap? Both should be worth quite a bit more... specially dung.

Thanks.

Hi,

Maus said:
Part 1:
What are some tips to finding dung/fruit... i KNOW walk slow in third person, but WHERE are best places to find them, etc.

I've found that some areas generate larger amount (in individual spawns and in total number of spawns) than other areas.
So search around and make some notes as to how often and how much you find :)

Maus said:
Part 2: WHY are they so cheap... half a pec for a thing of dung, and 9-12 pecs per fruit. Both are rare by comparison to oh lets say sweat, big time. so why so cheap? Both should be worth quite a bit more... specially dung.

Dung is oversupplied at the moment and has been for a while (GM seems to have gone from oversupplied to about even). I usually buy for 1 PEC/unit depending on how I feel when asked (have over 10k in storage now :D).

Fruit is high because it is massively undersupplied and also fruit seems to spawn less often then dung.

- Deathifier

Dung :

Only Landowners have a use of it. Everyone else can just use it for shitty atworks on the Ground :D

Fruit :

Everyone can use it for taming and taming is new so everyone want to try it and the tamed animals need a neverending supply of fuits in order to perform
actions and stay alive.

Store yor S")$( in a half year it could maybe become less common and would get higher prices. Or not, who knows PE is dynamic :tongue2:

Land Grab events will soon be upon us. After this is settled the price of dung may rise, or alteast some of the stock that is held by many is reduced. This may have an effect of driving up the price ;)

As for finding Fruit i would note down where you find it. It will take time, but after a while you will find some nice places to forage for fruit. Like mining most people will keep their favourite locations secret in fear that they become over used :wise:

Remember...

Fruit is in water too...

dung is worth of shit :p :kos:

Back