• Total voters
Status

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
Dear people,

I think it would be a good thing for EU if after the armor/cloth decay MA would introduce a teleporter fee. I'm thinking of a fee of 1 ped per tp you make. So for example you have to go from PA to twin peaks with tp: it will cost you 1 ped, withdrawn immediatly from your ped card.

Advantages:

- less useless teleporting
- teleporting actually starts to mean something for you
- MA could use the incomes of the fee for an uber event or something, or if they dont want that, they could pimp their headquarters, making it a better looking building.

I've talked to several people in the universe and a lot found it a wonderful idea. thats why I say:

WE WANT A TELEPORTER FEE!

:eek:

Hell no!

sorry for my language

/Spikey

Dear people,

I think it would be a good thing for EU if after the armor/cloth decay MA would introduce a teleporter fee. I'm thinking of a fee of 1 ped per tp you make. So for example you have to go from PA to twin peaks with tp: it will cost you 1 ped, withdrawn immediatly from your ped card.

Advantages:

- less useless teleporting
- teleporting actually starts to mean something for you
- MA could use the incomes of the fee for an uber event or something, or if they dont want that, they could pimp their headquarters, making it a better looking building.

I've talked to several people in the universe and a lot found it a wonderful idea. thats why I say:

WE WANT A TELEPORTER FEE!

I hope you were joking with this post, if not I suspect you will win "least popular post(er?) of the week" award.

No way!

What have you been smoking mate? :smoke: :bandit::loco::silly::scratch::banana::pimp: :nutkick: :banghead::cussing::scared::bomb::eyecrazy: :launcher:

Thats already happening.
Costs 10 Ped to use the tp on CP.

A paid tp from/to CND would not be that bad.

But the other tps ? No way.

seems more like you want it

and since my opinion is that ppl who want changes should be the ones doing it first

feel free to give me 1 ped each TP (i could use it for events or stuff)

also, feel free to give me 1 ped for each time you used a tp in the past :D

May Lootius forbid !!!! what ARE you thinking !!!!!

(you work for MA, right :rolleyes: ?)

wtf ???? hope u are joking because if u dont that "brain" of yours is very flat to came up with this idea :scratch2:

Worst suggestion ever . - rep for just mentioning it :mad:
at least you didn't post in correct section

ye shure we want tp fee, we also want to loot decrease since is so big and profitable,we also want mining to suck...oh it does...nway we want to throw more money on the window.:shots:

... money on the window.:shots:

OUT of the window you mean. If we throw it on the window we might get it back (back as in rubber banding) and we DONT want THAT, do we :(

That is probably one of the worst suggestions I've ever heard...

You are on the way straight to MA's payroll if you continue that kind of suggestions...

No seriously - for hunters/miners/crafters it would cost a fortune...

Try to calculate how many times in a month you actually use the teleporter? I know I use it alot... Then try to make that suggestion in PA where alot of low level new comers with no peds are? Should they be stuck there? Imagine a tp run with newcomers. They have to take the bloody thing in one trip to affort it. Cant go back and gather sweat or hunt because of all the fees...

No - that one is a no go...

Sometimes people simply shouldn't be allowed to breed, for the sake of the rest of the world! :rolleyes:

Joke or not, this is a MORONIC suggestion to say the least. I can tell you now that if this idea goes to pass, EVERY SINGLE NOOB WILL LEAVE. No new players = no regular loots = EU goes "bbppttt" and dies.

Install a breathalyser on your computer so you don't make these inane suggestions without at least PART of your brain working, kthnxbye.

Oh yes, and -rep for the thread.

I cannot see any reason to implement a fee for teleporting. This has got to be the worst idea ever.

The only place a teleport fee would have my support is from CND to Calypso, like on CP.

Cheers :beerchug:

Hehe i smell new tutorial on "how to get neg repped really fast" ;)
Chill out people :)

Lets give MA some other "great" ideas:

- we need to buy food from tt to even walk/run. Without food our avatars could only crawl and die definitelly after few minutes ;)

- and of course we need monthly fee like other mmorpgs ;)

Who's next ? :p

worst idea i ever heard :mad:

Then it would be better to remove all TPs from the universe :silly2:

If Mindark want to reduce new user retention rates further, I think this is a great idea! :yay:

Never ever. bad idea. Why need more decay? there is already 2 much deacy.

Hehe i smell new tutorial on "how to get neg repped really fast" ;)
Chill out people :)

Lets give MA some other great ideas:

- we need to buy food from tt to even walk/run. Without food our avatars could only crawl and die definitelly after few minutes ;)

- and of course we need monthly fee like other mmorpgs ;)

Who's next ? :p

- we need gyms with monthly fees, say 50 PED per month.

Why? Because if you eat too much TT food you become severly overweight and can only move very slowly and not be able to fit into your armor, so you have to go to the gym and work off the flab to be able to move around normally again.

...and if you don't go to the gyms and stay fat...

- we need a armor/clothing resizing terminal that costs 10 PED per piece of armor/clothing that needs re-fitting.

...and if you do go to the gym and workout too much then your armor will be too loose and you still need to go to the re-fitting terminal...

...nevermind. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

I've talked to several people in the universe and a lot found it a wonderful idea.

:laugh::bs: Sure they weren't NPCs?

Thread really comes down to three things:
1) He just wants to aggrivate people.
2) He's recently had a bad time in game and is probably quitting. So mentions something stupid like this in hopes MA actually take it up and thus make everyone else have a bad time with yet more fees.
3) More money than sense.

May Lootius forbid !!!! what ARE you thinking !!!!!

(you work for MA, right :rolleyes: ?)

I agree with the nun :eek: may Lootius be against you for all time..!

Well.. Honestly, I just think you need a better computer ;) I think that's you problem :cool: but even if they made a teleporter fee, which would decrease the teleporting a lot, you will not be able to keep playing when the CE2 comes in :D

No! We don't want a teleporter fee! :mad:

Why not, this is the way that MA fu*k us everyday. So a +rep is comming for an idea that goes hand in hand with MA:s vision for EU! (even though i know the thread starter just is ironic)

I'm assuming this thread is either a joke or someone trying to build up their EFD very fast.

re

LOL no friggin way, a damn bad idea imho. Only place I would want/use a paid tp is from cnd to clypso or vice versa...

Status
Back