Daikiba pet in chains...Taming VU getting closer :)

Miggobar

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
Miggobar Nostra
Hi Guys...

I am sure you all saw the new loggon background picture by now...
And the guy sitting with his cute little Daiki pet in a chain...
This must be a sign from MA that the Taming VU is getting closer...and that new and exciting features will be implemented...maybe even befor the CE2...:eek:

Heads High Tamers....This is goood news :yay::yay::yay:

BR

Miggo

I think it is as always it's just a tease from MA about what will be implemented, you know, one day

we can certainly hope so Miggo. It certainly is abotu time that our skills became a little useful.

Although I have to say I am seeing alot more being used as billboards lately. We can surely hope that MA will introduce some features to make pets a little more useful than that.

I'm assuming this picture is like their new one for the shows that has an F ava wearing a skam ladies handbag on her shoulder which is total misrepresentation. Hope I'm wrong though :D

Well I am hoping that the collar will have a transmitter link to your TP chip so you can get your pet from stables and TP with him from place to place.

Then just the saddlebags to go and my mining companion and pack horse will be ready for field work.

Lets go MA time my daikiba stalker did more than consume food while locked in storage.

Well I am hoping that the collar will have a transmitter link to your TP chip so you can get your pet from stables and TP with him from place to place.

Then just the saddlebags to go and my mining companion and pack horse will be ready for field work.

Lets go MA time my daikiba stalker did more than consume food while locked in storage.

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME...:yay::yay::yay:

Eccellent idears....

I am confident that MA wouldent place a feature like this, on a place like the loggon screen, if they wernt abt to introduce the feature ingame...just like they did with the cosmedics...masks, and some other item...

This picture has been on the Entropia Universe promo DVD for some time. It is not new.

But I agree it IS about time they get the taming profession up in speed:)

My point is...
why show us...ppl already playing EU...this image...if they dont mean it...

what they show others, outside the game is one thing,...but us...

The Daikiba is small...so small... too small o_O

The new "Toy" maturity. Only Toy Daikibas can get a poodle cut. :rolleyes:

Don't think the diminutive daikiba in the screen means much. Of course the next taming revision is closer, though. It's closer every day. :)

I yearn for the day that I can mount twin obliterator cannons on a harness mount for my War Daikiba and storm into a LA grab....might do some work on taming tonight.

Bags

I think taming is the last thing on MA plans for a looooooong time ..... they still have melee VU and mindforce VU and the egg VU and the planets VU and cryentropia VU and anual migration VU and ... and ... and ... :(

But i think we will have countless RX units events with Korrs 400 rewards ...

I don't understand why there's always this hype about taming VUs. In the latest interviews (e.g. on Entropiaradio) they stated pretty clearly that "yes, we know, we should do something, but hey, it does not has a high priority on our plans".

I've just had a brainwave! We all chip out our Taming Skills, even if we just put them in Storage, and guaranteed there will be a update if they think no one has skills any more :laugh:

hahaha, THAT is really a plan! Count me in!
:D

:silly2:
I've just had a brainwave! We all chip out our Taming Skills, even if we just put them in Storage, and guaranteed there will be a update if they think no one has skills any more :laugh:

and loose 10%...??

Nadie...we seriously need to have a talk....:silly2:

:silly2:

and loose 10%...??

Nadie...we seriously need to have a talk....:silly2:

Lol it's not worth losing 10% to finally get a pet update?! I say it is!! :silly2:

Im really looking forward to having a spider outside my appartment, killing trespassers...

It doesn't really look like he's holding it though...Just seems a photoshop type thingy...

It's probably just there to get our hopes up so we think something will happen just toying with us until they release al of the awaiting skills VU's

ok, so it's a picture of a daikiba sitting there on a leash. Don't pets already do more than that? It's not like the thing is standing on its hind legs and juggling bowling pins. Maybe MA is telling you that pets will be even more useless in the near future. :laugh:

A BUMP for the future :yay:...

Isn't that BUMP a spam?
*spamming myself the topic to the top :D*

Keep dreaming and MA will keep taking you money and laughing at you.

Keep dreaming and MA will keep taking you money and laughing at you.

Lets see who will be laughing mate....;)

Last edited:
I am with you Miggo, ready to laugh my ass off in the middle of a herd of fully trained attack daiks in chains:)

My pets are well trained: they don't even need chains!

@MA: This makes the VU even easier :).

A bump to point out that the image is poorly photochopped and not even a rendering with the game engine. I don't want to pay 40% more for nutrios than last week, so please quit hyping this, you pet store merchants... :p

Back