250 sweat into a spaceship ?

AncientAutumn

Guardian
250 sweat and a bone into a spaceship ?

Alright :)

Inspired by this story https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/75400-100-sweat-into-hangar-2.html and because i have zero ped and i can not deposit i will try the same but i will do it on CND (also because i am stuck here :D)

I will be in the control room near the window, ingame name Ancient Autumn Green (skull face).

I got 250 sweat and one Atrox bone to trade :)

Thanks :laugh: this will be a fun ride :) i will stay on CND and whatever will come out of it will stay in the game :) this is something i want to do for fun and also to get something out of it so i can maybe buy some new clothes :laugh:

Last edited:
hehe :) great thing. I wish u all the LUCK GOOD LUCK

Which i was on CND, so i could trade my spaceship for your kobold shins. But damn i am on CP.....;). GL dude.

Which i was on CND, so i could trade my spaceship for your kobold shins. But damn i am on CP.....;). GL dude.

Cool, i will give you 250 sweat, an atrox bone, kobold shins and 10 PED for you to come back to port atlantis for your spaceship. :D

GL with it anyway. ;)

bump and good luck

Bump. Make your way up the trading ladder. Maybe one day I can trade you some art. Best of luck.

I got a free trip to the planet so anyone who wants to trade i am down on the planet now :)

Will go up to CND again but for the time i will try my luck on the planet.

Ah well this project failed, but its alright i have more things, i am curently working on something else.

Thanks everyone who helped me :)

lol :D its ok mate, good effort though. We need people like you to keep the whole aspect of a "free" game alive. Could do without the thread bumps all the time, from all the people who run theese projects.

Honnest person, you are. Cool cool

:cool:

Back