The most attractive girls and/or guys .. and their pics. ^_^

ZarathustrA

Old Alpha
Sarah 'Kitty' Tek
Hey all, this is to discuss your thoughts on who the most beautiful/handsome girl/guy is(celebritys or near celebritys.. someone we will know) and maybe why if you care to type. Tell us what, to you, defines beauty. Having a unique look, being phsyically fit, or overly sized breasts. :laugh:
Post up who you think comes closest to being perfect or.. is perfect.
A list is fine but pictures get the job done even better. Prefferably ones of hot chicks, thanks!

For me it's definetly someone who is unique. Someone who's face you can recognize from a mile away. The ones that spring to my mind when I say that are..

Christina Ricci

Jessica Alba

Penelope Cruz

These girls are damn cute and damn unique.

As for guys? Hmmmm, I feel like George(from Seinfeld) when a guy asks him if he likes Evander Hollyfield and George trys his best not to sound gay. "He's a good boxer and a great guy but I don't like him!" :laugh:

I'll just say the guys who I think kick ass... somebody else can find the pics.
Brad Pitt, Steve Buscemi, and hmm... Vincent Gallo. Super cool badasses. :cool:

Don't leave me looking weird now, people, post some replys!

(Images hosted on !!!!!!!!!!.. just a precaution to MB possibly yelling at me, LoL)

Last edited:
that chick in your sig :laugh:

Hitman said:
that chick in your sig :laugh:

Definetly. :cool:

Masuimi Max(the girl in my sig) has always reminded me of Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie. The best of both worlds. :yup:

ZarathustrA said:
Christina Ricci

That girl is cute - just a slightly too doll but cute still :)

I dont think I know many internationally known celebrities well enough to start talking about them though... Brad Pitt looks ok to me but I think I would prefer guy next door over him (as a metafora - not irl.. he's hideous). :D

Beau Brady is the hotest guy on TV. (just died in Home & Away :( )

ill post a pic when i get home at work right now and im not going to spend ages finding the nicest pic when i have loads at home.

jena said:

BEAUBRADY.jpg

Looks ok. :thumbup:

jena said:

ill post a pic when i get home at work right now and im not going to spend ages finding the nicest pic when i have loads at home.

so here are just some of my huge collection :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hes so HOT

Ok- hard to narrow this one down, but I think I'll stick to Sean Connery as my all-time favorite... Just his demeanor, the smirk he always seems to have on his face, and that Scottish accent! ;)

For ladies... hmm, tough call.... if I were a man I would dig Gisele Bundchen... the pic I uploaded is HUGE so if you want to see it you'll have to look in Gallery under misc pics... I'm not posting it here for space reasons :laugh:

Svetlana said:
Ok- hard to narrow this one down, but I think I'll stick to Sean Connery as my all-time favorite... Just his demeanor, the smirk he always seems to have on his face, and that Scottish accent! ;)

For ladies... hmm, tough call.... if I were a man I would dig Gisele Bundchen... the pic I uploaded is HUGE so if you want to see it you'll have to look in Gallery under misc pics... I'm not posting it here for space reasons :laugh:

Owww hes really old now :tongue2:

jena said:
Owww hes really old now :tongue2:

Ya, hence the Sean of younger days in the pic ;)
but, i don't dig on young men to be honest... not too old, but not young ;) I prefer experience :girl:

Svetlana said:
Ya, hence the Sean of younger days in the pic ;)
but, i don't dig on young men to be honest... not too old, but not young ;) I prefer experience :girl:

i go for people my own age like Beau Brady only 3 months younger than me :)

jena said:
i go for people my own age like Beau Brady only 3 months younger than me :)

Funny how we all have our own tastes... see Beau Brady reminds me a bit too much of my little brother, so i would stay far away :laugh:
Then again, I don't like men too old that they look like my father :eek: :laugh: ALways a close call I suppose.... but class, sophistication, intelligence.. all the things I go for.... they seem to appear more in "older" (say over 30) men

Svetlana said:
Funny how we all have our own tastes... see Beau Brady reminds me a bit too much of my little brother, so i would stay far away :laugh:
Then again, I don't like men too old that they look like my father :eek: :laugh: ALways a close call I suppose.... but class, sophistication, intelligence.. all the things I go for.... they seem to appear more in "older" (say over 30) men

im only 22 i think 30+ ius a bit to old for me ;)

I won't leave you hanging Zara....here are my picks...er I mean pics. :rolleyes:

The Ladies:

Halle Berry

Sandra Bullock:

The Guys:

I gotta go with Svetlana on this one...Sean Connery:

and someone a little more obscure but, gaining in popularity..Ty Pennington:

I've chosen these people not only based on their looks but, their abilities as far as their professions and their personalities as I've seen them on talk shows etc... Suffice it to say that I wouldn't mind any of them moving in next door to me.

*puts on a toxido and sophistically tickles Svetlana at her regio hypochondriaca*

I dont really like any "famous" women since most of them seem so fake, well...I used to think Britney looked awesome before she started humping Justin :rolleyes:

But mostly I like more natural girls :wise:

Hmm I still havent figured out who to write here. I mean, those I usually find truely attractive are those irl. I dont get attracted that way if I see a picture. Irl, how you move can decide if your sexy or not. Not just wiggeling your butt while you walk.

Gnasher's sister moves in such a way. I mean, she moves almost silently, graceious.
And she's pretty too, damnit :D

Svetlana said:
if I were a man I would dig Gisele Bundchen...

Oh definetly! :D
There's not many supermodels I like but she is one of them.. along with Adriana Lima. :)

Adriana Lima

:tongue2:

ZarathustrA said:
There's not many supermodels I like but she is one of them.. along with Adriana Lima. :)

Yup- the two of them both are very hot women and sucker me into buying too many things from those damned Victoria's Secret calogues :laugh:

ZarathustrA said:

Adriana Lima

:tongue2:

YES! Thats her. :) Now she's hot! I was thinking what the h.... her name was, a victoria secret model (right?)..
Now she's got that look :)

I couldn't remember her name either. :laugh:
It took me a long time to figure out who she was... looked at lots of Victoria Secret models.. not that I am complaining. :cool:

Yeah, she has f@#$ me lips :eek:

DD
:evilking:

Ya- the above little get-up I've succombed to buying.... wish my body were like hers a bit more tho :laugh:

Ok- here's another pic of Gisele Bundchen (nah, I'm not obsessed with her or anything), but unlike the other one in gallery this is one is smaller so I can post it

And.... I nearly forgot... Trent Reznor! That guy, though not at all sophisticated, also does it for me on the opposite end of the spectrum :girl:

AAARRRGHHHHH :(

Please dont upload the pics to "Misc Pics", that is for PE related pics only, use the "Off topic" section in the Gallery. :wise:

*Goes off to gallery and moves all those pics :( *

*And renames the "Misc Pics" to "Misc Pics (PE related ONLY)*

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
More chicks please :D :tongue2: :naughty:

MindBuster said:
AAARRRGHHHHH :(

Please dont upload the pics to "Misc Pics", that is for PE related pics only, use the "Off topic" section in the Gallery. :wise:

*Goes off to gallery and moves all those pics :( *

*And renames the "Misc Pics" to "Misc Pics (PE related ONLY)*

Thanks. :)

oops sry sry, just uploaded there b/c every1 else was (svetka the follower :laugh: )

Hmmm... I dunno... I want to see more GUY pics! :girl:

Bruce Willis

7.jpg

Michael McManus

1michael.jpg

I don't like this picture too much.The angle and light is not so good, it makes her skin look too whitish on some parts and darker on other areas, the hair on her arms is more visible, making it look like a guys arm from the elbow down , especially:eek: Don't stop looking at that red on her fingernails,just ugly if you look at the hole right arm. Her hair is messed up , off course ,it's suposed to be this way but I don't like this type of hair style, the legs and belly don't look atractive and those eyes :scared: it just goes with the messed up hair to make her look more scary than sexy.The only thing that is looking good in this picture are her lips and her breasts , but that's just the effect of the bra :D

I did google her and looked at some of her pics and this one looks much , much better IMO :

adriana046.jpg

Back