New Umbranoid camp?

Keren

Provider
Society
Jurai Blood Academy
Keren Legh
I was exploring some places i haven't been to for a while and stumbled across a few umbranoids where I wasn't expecting them.

I quickly dispatched them and went on and found what I think is a new umbranoid camp. I checked search but found nothing.

So is this new and I actually found something original or is this already known about?

Eudoria 5748, 14118

Last edited:
Ah, cool... Looks like they moved back in to the old Umbra Trading Camp? That has been there for a long time. Not populated for a long time though.

My soldiers reported recent Umbranoid activity E from Hadesheim Central - NE from Orthos West Mound, close to the river shore. Exact position unknown yet, but I'm planning well equipped expedition to check reports personally.

Hawkwood, general of Solaris

its just old umbra camp, long time ago there was big umbras ;)

Old camp - been there as long as I remember, though it used to be populated with much greater spawn and maturity.

The smaller camp a click south, at the dark hill area close to Orthos TP has been empty some time now.

New stuff in that area is a very high density of big Trox (many Old Alpha) and Robot Warriors a few hundred meters east of the camp. Fun place to hunt, but extremely dangerous with all the hills.

Hawkwood, general of Solaris

..General of who?? ;)

old

it's been there longer than i have been ingame since

sweet :) was a while since I last killed a umbra ;)
think it was when I used opalo hehe ^^ they took a while to kill

sure, it may be a spawn in an old area, but remember they were gone for a long time. so, for some it is new.

also, have the umbras repopulated all their old spawns? my fav was east of limnadium.

Ran into them myself w 2 jumps of Mini.Now they use whips and axes.Potential for good weapon drops there I guess.

Back