Info: Experiment: What BP's Can you Loot from What BP

yes i am, just needed more modding from mob loot version than i thought.

Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint dropped me these in god knows how many clicks. BPs do not drop often from this BP. My BP is now 43 QR up from 1 and these are the only 2 looted BP's if that is any indication.

Mourner Leather Texture Blueprint
Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint

Also, I know these dropped from Jester D-1. No clue how many clicks.

Loughlin Scratcher One (L) Blueprint
Svempa S40 (L) Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Mir-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (L) Blueprint (L)
Jester D-3 Blueprint
Killian Sword G2 Blueprint

Hope this helps :)

:twocents:i do believe you might wnat ot post the lvl of the bps and whether they were crafted at condition or quantity. it would be interesting as i think you might be able to loot higher lvl bps (or other kinds) while doing condition. also i think that a lvl 1 bp will only loot bps up to a certain lvl. and lvl 2 a lvl higher (or more) etc...

:twocents:

Zy

PS: + rep for starting the experiment

Denim Fabric -> Aetherex Leather Text
Large striped -> Ribbed Fabric, Gang Text, Mermoth Text,
(and i believe photon has a list of all bp's he looted for a 30k click run on generic)

I picked a turp leather print from somewhere. Now to go hunt turps.

:twocents:i do believe you might wnat ot post the lvl of the bps and whether they were crafted at condition or quantity. it would be interesting as i think you might be able to loot higher lvl bps (or other kinds) while doing condition. also i think that a lvl 1 bp will only loot bps up to a certain lvl. and lvl 2 a lvl higher (or more) etc...
ment

May be true to some extent, however I have looted 3 VII's from simple plastic ruds I and i craft quantity 99% - bp is ~ 68 QR so not that many clicks.

(at least i hope it was SPR I's....:ahh:)

May be true to some extent, however I have looted 3 VII's from simple plastic ruds I and i craft quantity 99% - bp is ~ 68 QR so not that many clicks.

(at least i hope it was SPR I's....:ahh:)
Well, we know for a fact that you have a better chance of looting an item from a high maturity mob, so it would only make sense that either QR or COND. have something to do with something regarding looting BPs.... more testing needs to be done on this as well....

I'm starting to think we're going to need a full set of experiments regarding crafting... for too long it has been a very exclusive club of rich people... and don't get me started on the markups of stuff....

Well, we know for a fact that you have a better chance of looting an item from a high maturity mob, so it would only make sense that either QR or COND. have something to do with something regarding looting BPs.... more testing needs to be done on this as well....

Do we? Or is that an assumption?

Certainly we get different loot types (ambu domi+ give red+black paint, whereas lesse give cornsilk/crimson/white)

All my HL6's came from low level aurli, never had item from high level
Hl8 and hl11 drop form am mob, limited by maturity

...but is there any conclusive proof that higher maturity have higher chance of looting items? That doesn't mean to say i wouldn't expect a higher loot total from 100 atrax stalker vs 100 atrax prowler... (HP comes into of play).

Still it would be interesting to find out with regards to bp drops. :) Similar to maturity giving different drops...maybe some of those rare bps don't fall because people won't click certain bps on condition long enough. The only one thing i know for sure higher bp level clciked -> higher level bp lootable. :laugh:

Dunno if this helps:

1K Clicks Brukite Texture:
Absolutely No BP drop :mad:

500 Clicks Nissit Texture:
No freaking BP drop :mad:

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm gonna ask anyway since a lot of people who can answer me, are reading this thread :

Does clicking on condition give more bp's than clicking 100% qty ?

I nearly always click on full quantity and I only get about 1 bp per 500 clicks... :mad:

Thanks for answering and sorry for hijacking this thread !

bps come on successes, more successes on quantity, thats what i think ;)

Great idea :wtg: + rep, and a + rep for Zap as well, for his work :cool:

subscribing ;)

S V :)

I did a few textures last night

Generic Leather Texture BP (Level 1) gave Hessian Fabric Texture BP(Level 1) and Brukite Stone Texture BP (Level 1)

Tight Knitted Wool Texture BP (Level 2) gave Tantillion Leather Texture BP (L) (Level 3)

Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture BP (Level 2) gave Fugabarba Leather Texture BP (L) (Level 2)

"Tantardion Leather Texture Blueprint" BP loots from "Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint"

sweet and good JOB :) GL

Svempa T5(L) bp from L/Murdand Groover bp

Very cool thread...subscribing!
:)

Dunno if this helps:

1K Clicks Brukite Texture:
Absolutely No BP drop :mad:

500 Clicks Nissit Texture:
No freaking BP drop :mad:

you click what 30 ped of material.

Are you expecting the same as someone clicking 300ped?

Suscribing to this thread. Interesting to se the results of this fabulous experiment! Thanks in advance to everyone who helps :D

Until next time,
Ze-Tomb Raider

1000 clicks are 1000 clicks. I get more BPs from 300 clicks basic filters. And I haven't heard of anyone looting a BP of Nisst/Brukite texture that was my point. Yeah I am expecting a BP after 1500 clicks no matter what.

Few more,

OA-102 bp gave Bull Tac40 (L) (level 3) and E-amp 15 (level 5)

OA-101 bp gave OA-102 bp (unlimited) (level 3) and Elkarr precision scope (level 5)

Skate

1000 clicks are 1000 clicks. I get more BPs from 300 clicks basic filters. And I haven't heard of anyone looting a BP of Nisst/Brukite texture that was my point. Yeah I am expecting a BP after 1500 clicks no matter what.

If you hunt 1000 atrox young do you expect the same loot as if you were to hunt 1000 daspletor young?

Point is that for 1000clicks on generic leather you'll get about 7-10bp's, thats atleast one every ten 10PED. Clearly this shows that some bp's drop more bp's then others.

If you hunt 1000 atrox young do you expect the same loot as if you were to hunt 1000 daspletor young?

Totally different concept. Basic filters drops BPs by the bucketload but fine leather texture bp doesn't even tho its more expensive to craft. They're all pretty much worthless but they do drop more.

EnMatAmp MA-101 Light (L) (114 clicks): E-Amp 14 Blueprint, E-Amp 11 Blueprint

Not positive on this one, guess i forgot to record it. I know it came from a global, and ive only had 2 crafting globals, so its either from the OT-102, or the MA-101:
OreTransformer OT-102: Advanced Animal Brush (L) Blueprint (L)

If you want components:

Basic Filters (~3500 clicks): Basic Filters Blueprint, Basic Processor Blueprint, Basic Engine Blueprint, Basic Bearings Blueprint, Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint, Basic Sensor Blueprint, Basic Coil Blueprint, Basic Wires Blueprint, Basic Pump Blueprint, Basic Servos Blueprint, Basic Bolts Blueprint, Hardened Metal Plating Blueprint, Basic Tube Blueprint

Basic Sheet Metal (~400 clicks): Simple I Conductors Blueprint
Basic Bearings (~1500 clicks): Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint, Basic Servo Blueprint, Basic Tube Blueprint, Metal Ruds Blueprint, Basic Wires Blueprint, Basic Pump Blueprint, Basic Screws Blueprint

You know the return of crafting is more than BPs or do you really think that the 50k ATHs are 1 MA/OA and 1000000000 BPs?

renegade feet (L) bp(L) drop renegade arms(L) bp and orca harness(L) bp(L)
Medium makeup mask(L) bp(L) drops Short Lina Curtain bp (L)
Basic sheet metal drops basic sheet metal :cussing:
Thanks updated :yay:

Not sure if you want components listed here but here goes.
I didn't make a post for components, but thanks! :) This will be useful once we have a web page upa nd running...

Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint

Mourner Leather Texture Blueprint
Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint

Jester D-1.:
Loughlin Scratcher One (L) Blueprint
Svempa S40 (L) Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Mir-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (L) Blueprint (L)
Jester D-3 Blueprint
Killian Sword G2 Blueprint

Hope this helps :)
Thanks, it helps, updated! :yay:

Denim Fabric -> Aetherex Leather Text
Large striped -> Ribbed Fabric, Gang Text, Mermoth Text,
Updated, Thanks! :) :yay:

Generic Leather Texture BP (Level 1) gave Hessian Fabric Texture BP(Level 1) and Brukite Stone Texture BP (Level 1)

Tight Knitted Wool Texture BP (Level 2) gave Tantillion Leather Texture BP (L) (Level 3)

Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture BP (Level 2) gave Fugabarba Leather Texture BP (L) (Level 2)
Woot, again, Thanks... and, wtf.. people must love doing textures more than I thought they would....

"Tantardion Leather Texture Blueprint" BP loots from "Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint"
Thanks! :) :yay:

Svempa T5(L) bp from L/Murdand Groover bp
Cool Thanks! :yay:

OA-102 bp gave Bull Tac40 (L) (level 3) and E-amp 15 (level 5)

OA-101 bp gave OA-102 bp (unlimited) (level 3) and Elkarr precision scope (level 5)

Skate
Woot, thanks! :)

EnMatAmp MA-101 Light (L) (114 clicks): E-Amp 14 Blueprint, E-Amp 11 Blueprint

Not positive on this one, guess i forgot to record it. I know it came from a global, and ive only had 2 crafting globals, so its either from the OT-102, or the MA-101:
OreTransformer OT-102: Advanced Animal Brush (L) Blueprint (L)

If you want components:

Basic Filters (~3500 clicks): Basic Filters Blueprint, Basic Processor Blueprint, Basic Engine Blueprint, Basic Bearings Blueprint, Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint, Basic Sensor Blueprint, Basic Coil Blueprint, Basic Wires Blueprint, Basic Pump Blueprint, Basic Servos Blueprint, Basic Bolts Blueprint, Hardened Metal Plating Blueprint, Basic Tube Blueprint

Basic Sheet Metal (~400 clicks): Simple I Conductors Blueprint
Basic Bearings (~1500 clicks): Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint, Basic Servo Blueprint, Basic Tube Blueprint, Metal Ruds Blueprint, Basic Wires Blueprint, Basic Pump Blueprint, Basic Screws Blueprint
Thanks for all the info, can't use the brush one though, need to be specific about what it came from. Thanks! :) :yay:

All posts updated up to this one. If I've missed any, please post under this.

~Red

After a lot of clicks i can confirm you can loot any of the lvl 1- 5 blueprints from the generic leather blueprint. Well except for the one you can buy at tt, and a grand total of 0 limited blueprints

Metal Mountings (Level IV, Metal), 300 clicks gave Simple I Plastic Springs bp (Level II, Mechanical) and Electropositive Connector bp(Level VI,Electronic)

Last edited:
1k click on Jester D-1 got the following bp:
Mann MPH DLx
Mar-Lighter Davidov
Shriek Basic

Point is that for 1000clicks on generic leather you'll get about 7-10bp's, thats atleast one every ten 10PED. Clearly this shows that some bp's drop more bp's then others.

Okay, didn't know this, thanks - i was going on the assumption that bp's drops are related to the TT of the click (not the cumulative affect)

e.g. generic leather=5pec/click
compare to basic filter=5pec/click

Totally different concept. Basic filters drops BPs by the bucketload but fine leather texture bp doesn't even tho its more expensive to craft. They're all pretty much worthless but they do drop more.

Actually If you've ever hunted thorio or tsktsk, you will have noticed they don't drop loot at the same rate as mobs with similar hp/dmg :mad:

But that aside yes... it's inconsistent... Just realised I've clicked a lot of large striped with not that many bp's released for the TT... maybe certain TT clicks deliver higher-rate bps, or it is based on the usefulness of the item created(do basic filters have a use...? ), or the TT-returned per click.

Don't think anyone has figured out any specific drop rate of BP's. I know I sent in a TS ticket a long time ago and MA responded that sometimes you won't get any and sometimes you'll get a lot. I haven't been very fortunate in getting many BP's to drop however I did get one of the extremely rare ones. If it wasn't for my soc mates I would have very few BP's.

Back