FYI: high end item crafting is a worse lottory than vegas

u know why :)? because so many crafters gave up on the idea of crafting for profit and all they do is lottory, thats why ppl sell most of the stuff at production costs, so they can just end up breaking even, but if they loot a bp or hit an hof they win.... this kind of approach is what killing crafting and ruining EVERY none uniqe bp ingame.

Why did you sell your unique BP then?

high end item crafting is a worse lottory than vegas
I think that pretty much sums up any crafting to be brutally honest.
You put the money in
Press a button
You succeed (regular, partial, or global (Jackpot)) or fail

I think that pretty much sums up any crafting to be brutally honest.
You put the money in
Press a button
You succeed (regular, partial, or global (Jackpot)) or fail

And since we ain't talking about TT value only you are completely wrong

The chance of success means nothing to me, I get better COS in another game :rolleyes:
That, and RSI is setting in...

And since we ain't talking about TT value only you are completely wrong

Yeah well you can't admit I don't try to bash it through the skulls of anyone stupid enough to craft I meet :rolleyes:

u know why :)? because so many crafters gave up on the idea of crafting for profit and all they do is lottory, thats why ppl sell most of the stuff at production costs, so they can just end up breaking even, but if they loot a bp or hit an hof they win.... this kind of approach is what killing crafting and ruining EVERY none uniqe bp ingame.

So you're saying the because crafters have ruined crafting for other crafters ... MA should rebalance the whole game to give you a better chance of success when you craft high level items?

Uhm ... I vote no, thanks. ;)

quys i am not talking no risk, i just said that the risk should be more reasonable, 0/10 is not reasonable, 1/5 is a LOSS, its crap success, but its something i can afford.

and i dont know if u know it Ironheart, but on vrx, 1/3 success (which these days almost never happens, is just like a 100-200 peds profit, unforuntatly, beside bps that are monopoly, most or ALL other bps are selling very close to production costs.

Maybe you need to do more clicks, 0/10 is a small sample, perhaps you need to do 100 or 1000 to get the 40% successes.

I'm still hurting from 0/56 attempts but maybe I just need to do 5600 attempts to have better success.

Maybe you need to do more clicks, 0/10 is a small sample, perhaps you need to do 100 or 1000 to get the 40% successes.

I'm still hurting from 0/56 attempts but maybe I just need to do 5600 attempts to have better success.

If you only do 56 clicks, click once and wait a minute, then click another time. Really, it's the only thing to "average" the return on crafting in small runs.

burns thats the problem, there are many bps u cant do 100,1000s clicks...
i mean can anyone do 10 clicks on jakth laser sight ? (that uses tridenite+maganite?) i m ean... 10 clicks is insane to get, so if i need 100-1000 to even out, i just dont click it... and tahts what happens, many bps ingame arent getting clicked because of this...

MA should change the sysytem so on the "Rare" clickable bps (the ones that uses rare ores, and ma controll rare ores so they know whats rare) on those bps the avrg should be seen in less than 1000 clicks. thats the whole point on the thread.

i mean can anyone do 10 clicks on jakth laser sight ? (that uses tridenite+maganite?) i m ean... 10 clicks is insane to get, so if i need 100-1000 to even out, i just dont click it... and tahts what happens, many bps ingame arent getting clicked because of this...

MA should change the sysytem so on the "Rare" clickable bps (the ones that uses rare ores, and ma controll rare ores so they know whats rare) on those bps the avrg should be seen in less than 1000 clicks. thats the whole point on the thread.

There is a reason those ores are rare. If MA wanted those bps to be clicked there would be more ores around. Basically you are asking to get good returns, just because it's high level.
Irl it's just the same. A space endeavor costs billions and it's not uncommon to fail (partially). So their is a risk to loose big buck, but also profit alot.
Not many companies take on such big projects because they can't afford to fail. Maybe you shouldn't do that either if you can't afford it.

perhaps that is how it's intended?

If you ask marco he's just gonna say:

"Ahh... the dynamics"

Dekel, i'm only lvl 44 attachments, and i clicked 10 times on OA-109 (lvl 9 bp), and got 7 amps. Bear in mind that this is with L bp so CoS is maxed.

Dekel, i'm only lvl 44 attachments, and i clicked 10 times on OA-109 (lvl 9 bp), and got 7 amps. Bear in mind that this is with L bp so CoS is maxed.
COS? what is COS?
I did 12 clicks on Scrof(L) bp(L) today, little time a go.. what I got.. nada

If I throw coin up 12 times, do you think it would fall on same side 12 times ?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/2/5/4/2/uttercrap_878116.jpg

Might it be silent answer to very angry support letter I sent to support 2 days a go..? asking for explanation about sudden server shutdowns which lasted several hours, constant CTD-s, lag and gold card authorization bug.. and telling them that this "game" seems far less stable than some other game still in Alpha stage.. ah yes, I was not directly rude... had several "Please fix" in it:scratch2:

couple of more attemps.. FAIL

Last edited:
Back