New items suggestions

Darkaner

Stalker
Society
Silly Underground Family
Keiser Darkaner Söze
If you have any suggestions for new special items, post them here. No idea is too stupid. :)

A few items I'd like to see :

* Portable Radio. Let's you listen to the official PE radio station, which has music, news and perhaps commercials. Woud be a nice thing to have on those lonely mining runs...

* Omegaton Repair Tool. Let's you repair your items anywhere at anytime. Perhaps it could be powered by a certain substance, like sweat or force nexus.

* Air Brush. With this you can paint the walls in your apartment/house/hangar using paint cans.

Last edited:
Very nice ideas imo :girl:
I know many ppl would love to see personal radios/jukeboxes... and if it had some kind of EBN newschannel that would be great!

Otherwise, most of the things I would like to see are little things... new clothing options, jewelry, tatoos, the ability to change your hair at a salon... etc etc...
I think a movie theatre would be neat too.. this has been discussed b4 that perhaps all of those little PE movies could be exhibited in game somehow at a theatre... you can pay say 1 ped to see a bunch of them and proceeds would go to the movie producers...

anyway... can't wait to hear more ideas

Said it before and gonna say it again. We need new faps. Between adj and imp in both economy and maximum healing points.

All realy good idea the radio / jukebox \ pda thing has been suggested a lot and is a realy good idea. I think the idea of commericals is an excelent idea as the money could be added to the loot pool I think this might be part of the future of online game bussiness models

Screw PDA,I hate the PE music (especially Gamer Chick). Faps with good max heals and nice decay would be the best and I would personally like to see a blp pistol and rifle with same cost per shot as a m2201 and Outbacko so BLP users can skill efficently also

Edit: How the hell could I get bad rep from this post? :confused:

Last edited:
Knuckles said:
I would personally like to see a blp pistol and rifle with same cost per shot as a m2201 and Outbacko so BLP users can skill efficently also

Agreed 100%!!

DD
:evilking:

Oh yes, skilling BLP sux right now.
As for the portable repair terminal, i'd say it should be a profession. If you're a good armorer or weaponsmith you'd be able to repair it... granted, maybe with a portable repair terminal... ehm. Right :dunce:

Knuckles said:
Screw PDA,I hate the PE music (especially Gamer Chick). Faps with good max heals and nice decay would be the best and I would personally like to see a blp pistol and rifle with same cost per shot as a m2201 and Outbacko so BLP users can skill efficently also

Edit: How the hell could I get bad rep from this post? :confused:

proably cuz you said that you hate gamer chick.... just a guess.

isnt there allready personal repair terminal?

Cindywood said:
proably cuz you said that you hate gamer chick.... just a guess.

and a good guess. Unless i am mistaken then Gamer chick was sung about islandgirl who recently passed away.

Hitman said:
and a good guess. Unless i am mistaken then Gamer chick was sung about islandgirl who recently passed away.

ok so that song is about Island Girl it still sux big time :girl:

i want to see somthing hover scooter (from TT) little faster than running cant shoot just a faster way of getting around (mostly for amethera)

Last edited:
Listen to winamp when mining is not that difficult :p

And i agree on the blp-pistol... as fast as mann mph or M2201 and with the same economy.. all the low-end blp-pistols today are sooo slow so i use AS147 or VAT110 to skill blp.. and it.. sucks :)

Knuckles got bad rep again :rofl: and :rofl:

A lot of the ingame tunes are really, really bad...although there are 1 or 2 i loooove and when they come on randomly during a hunt, i get all excited and happy!

but yeah Gamer chick blows

I must admit that I have gamer chick on my mp3 player and that im listening to it a few times everyday ;) I really like that song.

Cindywood said:
I must admit that I have gamer chick on my mp3 player and that im listening to it a few times everyday ;) I really like that song.

yeh, it's a cool song :) best song on PE

There are one or two songs that are nice. Gamer Chick is not one of them...

I like to see farming so you could use some of the skills you gain by scanning :)

Vombat said:
I like to see farming so you could use some of the skills you gain by scanning :)

farming? yuckpuck :p

i want more guns, and bigger guns. round guns and scare guns! :p

seriusly.. its all those small things that makes up the diferense, this is supposed to be a virutal universe and not a game, so details is what we need!

I have Gamerchick in my Winamp also. :)
And I would really like to see some maces in auction soon. :(

Gamers chick is a nice song

Back