"It's over 9000"

Sofia

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
"It's over 9000"

This is an experiment which involves hunting.
The idea is to earn 9000PED by hunting a certain mob all the time :D
And make me profit.

For that I have purchased an unlimited KorssH400.

If my experiment fails then that means profiting from hunt is bull and I have wasted tons of PEDs for nothing.

If I succeed, it means hunting is profitable on the chosen mobs.

[YOUTUBE]TBtpyeLxVkI[/YOUTUBE]

HERE the overall results will be posted.
Drone Overall
+1605.58

Feffoid Overall

The aim is to make people see how one can earn in EU, and compare different method, equipment and creature returns.
- - -

As many people were starting to follow my hunting affairs more than mining that the diary was actually about, I have decided to make a hunting subforum offspring for it. :rolleyes: So that those who are interested in how I hunt can see my success here, and those who follow my mining blog will see only that in the appropriate section! :D

Last edited:
(Okay, this is how it will look like. Note that this is a genuine test run for my blog, and we will start counting with this run. :) )

Drone
Test Run Zero (0)​

0) (special items: 1x Basic Electronic Fluid Memory; 14x Sopur) <-- (anything other than the usual stuff I get from loot or by hunting.)
-89.46 Gun&Amp Decay <-- (guns; in this case I use BreerM2a(L)+A102 as a tagger/finisher and KorssH400+2xA105 as my main weapon.)
-13.43 Armor&Fap Decay <-- (armor and fap; in this case I use Valiant+6A as armor, FAP-5 as my main fap and Ek-2600 as an emergency fap. The armor looks cool, it is colored in gold!)
-0.45 TP costs <-- (ouch, didn't calculate where I would revive. Oh well, this won't happen next time around, I hope!)
+47.42 TT with markup
TOTAL= -75.79 <-- (ouch, I lost overall. Oh well, this won't happen next time around, I hope!)

Last edited:
damn i'm almost tempted to start a thread about how uber my daikiba hunting is at the swamp camp!

GL Sophia May the HoF be with you !

(and if u make 9k killing drones i'm copying lol)

damn i'm almost tempted to start a thread about how uber my daikiba hunting is at the swamp camp!

GL Sophia May the HoF be with you !

(and if u make 9k killing drones i'm copying lol)

Ya.. :D Btw after drones I'm gonna do other mobs, too, to show that it isn't true that one can only lose by hunting in EU :)

Drone
Run One (1)​

1) (special items: 1xFAP-35, 2xFAP-5, 1xHydraulic Manifold, 2xElectro Matrix, 8x Advanced Cloth Extractor, 7xNavy paint, 5xBlue paint, 2xSteelBlue paint, 1xTermodure Plastix)
-91.70 Gun&Amp Decay
-12.09 Armor&Fap Decay
+116.08 TT with markup
TOTAL= +12.29

Comments:
Wow, I have never had soo much uncommon crap during one single run... :eek: This time I had more minis so it is a profit :)

P.S. If you are interested in the items I loot for the mob I'm currently camping, please PM me. We will arrange private trade unless your desired item is already sold at auction or at TradeTerminal. In that case, we can make future arrangements. Thank you for understanding. :rolleyes:

Good luck.
(Subscribed)

This looks like its going to be good.
Good Luck Sofia!

i would like to see someone actually profiting from drones lol,, ill be watching how your runs turn out,, GL and lets see some HoFs!

i would like to see someone actually profiting from drones lol,, ill be watching how your runs turn out,, GL and lets see some HoFs!

Ya, some people have said they suck alot, and have lost 1000PED or something on them, some say they loot good for them.. well, let's see how it goes for me! :) I think armor&fap decay should get lesser eventually, as my dodge is low for now, and I will get more eco as I go on. :) That is why I set the wide limit of -4500 <--> +9000 to see how they do loot in long term.

After this experiment, I will camp other mobs in the same manner :)

ahh..This is the Over 9000 hunting edition ;) Gl with it my dear

Timbo

Drone
Run Two (2)​

(special items: 1xHydraulic Manifold, 1xElectro Matrix, 12x Advanced Cloth Extractor, 11xBlue paint, 4xSteelBlue paint)
-85.92 Gun&Amp Decay
-10.75 Armor&Fap Decay
+35.59 TT with markup
+2.30 Loot sold for additional markup
TOTAL= -58.78

Comments:
Many uncommon stuff again, but loss again. Bad thing, that.

P.S. If you are interested in the items I loot for the mob I'm currently camping, please PM me. We will arrange private trade unless your desired item is already sold at auction or at TradeTerminal. In that case, we can make future arrangements. Thank you for understanding. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Drone
Run Three (3)​

(special items: 1xElectro Matrix, 2xSteelBlue paint)
-84.45 Gun&Amp Decay
-9.83 Armor&Fap Decay
+108.13 TT with markup
TOTAL= +37.98

Comments:
I guess I will not post Electro Matrix as uncommon again, I get them way too often. Had one global, finally: :rolleyes:

..also, if you notice, I get less armor and fap decay each time as my defensive skills (low as they are currently) go up each time significantly.

Last edited:
i'm about to start the 'its over 900' daikiba young/mature thread lol

grats on the global , i'm not a fan of drones as they tend to agro from all over the place if someone agros them they come after someone else etc

always fun with 3-4 gen 7s running after you rite :confused:

neways good luck ! and may the dodge be with you :cool:

Drone
Run Four (4)​

(special items: 1xFAP-35, 10xCarroot)
-84.90 Gun&Amp Decay
-9.36 Armor&Fap Decay
+102.41 TT with markup
+0.10 fruit
+2.03 markup adjustment
TOTAL= +10.28

Comments:
Another global... Going pretty fine so far. Somehow I don't get ISIS in them anymore, well let's hope I get one next time; and I'm still waiting for my first solo ESI... :rolleyes:

Hey Sofia, good luck with your hunting! Will see you at the drones again soon ;)

Drone
Run Five (5)​

(special items: 1xFAP-35, 1xHydraulic Manifold, 11xPapplon)
-85.20 Gun&Amp Decay
-8.59 Armor&Fap Decay
+70.04 TT with markup
+0.11 fruit
TOTAL= -23.65

Comments:
Was a decent run at first but the last 2000 ammo were almost all no-looters. Therefore it's a loss. :(
Overall: -97.67

Drone
Run Six (6)​

(special items: 1xFAP-5, 1xBasic Metal Extractor)
-87.62 Gun&Amp Decay
-14.53 Armor&Fap Decay
-15.44 TT with markup
TOTAL= -117.59 :eek:

Comments:
NOOOO What whe hell!? :cry: I mean I bought the Unl SIB gun that should save me loads of PEDs in the long run.. and this is what I get!? :eek:
I tried bigger drones this time and they looted bad and I got more decay, however even the smaller ones after that were the same... :confused: This is so bad. Ultimate badness. I'm afraid I can go broke this way.
Overall: -215.26

Last edited:
Keep it up Sofia, you need to loose some in order to win some!

Good Luck

Well good luck,

But your up against a computer programme thats designed to win and not loose..

hope you do well.
Moonfish

Keep it up Sofia, you need to loose some in order to win some!

Well, yeah, after this run my first bomb was XII Niksarium. So that works. kinda.. :rolleyes:

Well, from what I see so far 200ped might be too much.. I think I'll stick with 100 ped runs now, instead. At least until it gets better.

..And it should, as my Dodger doesn't quite respond to what the fine eco standard should be. Right now, the Unl Korss just keeps me from being at a total nub level.. :silly2:

Last edited:
I wish you best of luck sofia, i for one stay miles away from regular hunts like this. ;)

Damnit Sofia i demand u Hof immediately at least 4k drone !

dont' make me send Tamn a pizza...

If runs are going bad, remember to switch weapons and/or try another profession. wanna know why I've been crafting a lot lately? :rolleyes:

Do bigger runs not smaller.

You loose some you win some... just don't expect to always win even with an unlimited Korss H400. That gun saves you money but it doesn't make money.

GL with your experiment and cu on the drone field ;)

Sitram

this is interesting, good luck with this! :)

-200 overal is still far off from your bottom limit :) dont give up .. hofs are waiting :D

If runs are going bad, remember to switch weapons and/or try another profession. wanna know why I've been crafting a lot lately? :rolleyes:

Well why don't I see your globals, then? :D

Do bigger runs not smaller.

You loose some you win some... just don't expect to always win even with an unlimited Korss H400. That gun saves you money but it doesn't make money.

GL with your experiment and cu on the drone field ;)

Sitram

Yes I know, same as Unl Mod IsisLR32 (that I somewhat failed to get) would save twice as much but still isn't anyway near ImkII at level 100 ;) And I will do smaller runs for now as my mining goes well AND mixing the projects kind of interacts with each other, like after that -115 run I had: XII, X, X, X on my first 50 bombs :tongue2:
Also, I lost most of the money I made with usual hunting because I hunted very much after getting that 2000 Megan Hof.

There is no spoon.

I am eating strawberry jam, and you know what - there just might be one in my hand !! :laugh:

-200 overal is still far off from your bottom limit :) dont give up .. hofs are waiting :D

Yes I know, I never give up until I reach my aim ;)

Well why don't I see your globals, then? :D

Same reason you haven't seen me online. :wise:

The geniuses my ISP are have figured out that the hissing crackling, incessant popping, reverberation and feedback is line noise and might need a technician to analyse, which "might" get done (apparently, line techs only work 9-5 too....)

When was I last online?
Hadlen Immortal Deity Make Up Mask -medium (L) 248PED Tuesday, June 03, 2008 13:54

:(:mad::(

Back