"It's over 9000"

Well why don't I see your globals, then? :D

Same reason you haven't seen me online. :wise:

The geniuses my ISP are have taken a week to figure out that the hissing crackling, incessant popping, reverberation and feedback is line noise and may need a technician to analyse, which "might" get done in the next day (apparently, line techs only work 9-5, which is a very useful timeframe >_>)

When was I last online?
Hadlen Immortal Deity Make Up Mask -medium (L) 248PED Tuesday, June 03, 2008 13:54

:(:mad::(

ps and e-tracker missed a globie about 5min b4 too rofl

edit b4 i could even post: yes the connection so bad it delays me posting this by 40min... for a couple of kb of data

very interesting goodluck with this project

A friend told me that if I can make money with limited weapons in EU then an unlimited weapon is worth the investment.

If you can't make money with normal limited weapons then an unlimited SIB weapon is just another nice expensive toy.

GL with your mining, but since you did bought that weapon it's kinda a waste if you keep it in storage and not hunt at least 4-5h/day.

A friend told me that if I can make money with limited weapons in EU then an unlimited weapon is worth the investment.

If you can't make money with normal limited weapons then an unlimited SIB weapon is just another nice expensive toy.

GL with your mining, but since you did bought that weapon it's kinda a waste if you keep it in storage and not hunt at least 4-5h/day.

Well, I did buy it as I found out I can do pretty well with L ones.. :) if I play smart. Anyway, I could hunt well over 4-5h a day ( I did so yesterday and the result was horrible lol ), however to have a truly balanced return I should do only hunt and no mining in between, like right now I am getting all the PEDs lost hunting back with mining (many big claims), and those PEDs won't appear in my hunting balance, giving the wrong impression about what can the hunting do.

Anyway, Korss is a cool gun and it had one of the best eco of the Unl Sib kind, and I'm going to use it to its fullest when I finish my mining experiment part; :) Also, for those who would want to get the gun I'm not selling mine, but there should be the other one in the auction right now for a pretty cheap starting bid.

i just looked up that korss H400 (L) has better eco even with markup so whats the point of having unlimited korss?

i just looked up that korss H400 (L) has better eco even with markup so whats the point of having unlimited korss?

Lol, you really have been bad at maths or..? :D

(0.92*1.52)-1.139=1.3984-1.139=0.2594, meaning I get 28.19% less cost for its decay using the Unl one. The Unl Korss is also more eco then P5a(L) and P5a when amped.

The entropedia doesn't count markup in, true, but I wonder how did you count if you got that Unl had less eco. It does have more like all Unl weapons, maybe except the low game ones. Count where the auto does it for you to not make mistakes:
http://www.entropiatools.com/avgdmgpec.php

1) Enter KorssH400(L) for 152% markup, 100 TT, about what you can get in auction on average (more TT will make people may more markup, the less the TT the more hidden decay also), with a105 on (what I have). 2.836 eco

2) Enter KorssH400 with a105 and you get 2.9 eco, 0.064 eco more. I get 2.25% more damage for the same cost. Plus I do not pay for markup, meaning some part of decay goes for MA and some remains for my personal lootpool: like, swords have only decay but we still get loot, right? Well with markup you can't have a chance to get a % of that back from the system.

3) Enter Mod Isis LR32 with a105 (best one can have) and you get 2.965 eco, 0.065 eco more which means 2.24% more than with my korss and twice the difference if we compare it with KorssH400(L). The latter gun costs twice as korss and has almost twice the effect. I think it's all fair here.

Basically I should get more than 2% of TT back than by using a (L) gun.

Last edited:
ups my bad i thought, entropedia calculates markup :laugh: well then its a very nice gun :) if its not a big secret, how much did it cost you?

ups my bad i thought, entropedia calculates markup :laugh: well then its a very nice gun :) if its not a big secret, how much did it cost you?

Well, I deposited 5000 USD I had saved for having fun at this summer. As I decided to try having some sustainable work (which takes a lot of time), I don't have too much time to roam around IRL as usual, so I bought Unl Korss for 46k BO and two a105s as a106 went haywire with its markup boom (korss would be even more eco with that but I can't find one for sale, and if I do it will be freaking overpriced. :scratch2: )

Well, I did that as I had found out I can profit in long term without ever needing to deposit, and, well, putting in some money does open a bit broader opportunities for you, however under condition I still keep playing smart. I initially wanted to go for Unl Mod IsisLR32 but visiting my relatives for a couple of weeks kinda made the seller find another buyer meantime so I ended up getting the second best gun I could get, imho.

hunting with k400 (unL) is 2% more eco than hunting with k400(L) at current market prices (both amped).

so, k400 (unL) is as much money maker (or money looser) as k400 (L) for all purposes, as sitram pointed out.

now, saying that one of the weapons gets you higher return "from the system" because of the separation of "ammo-decay-markup" costs, is just a personal view of how system works (which i don't share, btw).

some people believe that loot return is a function of "killed" HPs over time; so basically, the less money you spend killing those HPs, the higher profit (or lower loss) you'll get. in your case, you're killing HPs with a 2% saving from the k400 (L) users.

how much is worth a weapon that saves you 2% (and saves you from the burden of having to search auct. to get new weapons constantly, of course)? well, that's a completely different story.

Drone
Run Seven (7)​

(special items: 1xLesser Teleport Chip, 65.44TT IsisLR41(L), 1xBlue paint, 1xNavy paint, 18xCommon Dung)
-44.36 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.02 Armor&Fap Decay
+89.94 TT with markup
+2.71 markup adjustments
TOTAL= +44.27

Comments:
Shorter runs now. Seems it works well.

Overall: -170.99

Im just curious... do you include ammo cost into your calculations ?

Im just curious... do you include ammo cost into your calculations ?

Like, yes lol, if ammo spent<TT+markup then it's a green value, if not then red. Simple as that.

I use constant number for ammo and then put all into TT to get the value right, then count in the biggest markup items and later adjust value by adding surplus/deriving loss by selling the items in auction.

Last edited:
Drone
Run Eight (8)​

(special items: 1xThermodure Plastic Scrap)
-45.50 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.45 Armor&Fap Decay
+36.17 TT with markup
-0.50 markup adjustments
TOTAL= -13.68

Comments:
Gun sold for 50 pec less than I thought. Also, loss again.

Overall: -184.67

Drone
Run Nine (9)​

(special items: 1xFAP-5, 2xFoundation Brown, 10xSteel Blue paint, 17xPink paint, 1xAtrax Bone)
-91.64 Gun&Amp Decay
-12.31 Armor&Fap Decay
+150.30 TT with markup
-1.26 teleportation
TOTAL= +45.09

Comments:
Uh, this run wasn't supposed to be this way; Anyway me and my new socmate did a run on Troopers/Warriors/Drones which went veery badd.

Then I returned to shoot Drones as usual, as I had spent a bit more ammo this turned out to be a 20k ammo run after all, and as I had Vigi I died several times, as I took plates off and forgot to fap many times (considering I don't need to fap at all with my usual setting). Anyway I revive and blast my way back and get this unexpected silly global: :tongue2:

Still, nice. I love my gun!

Overall: -139.58

:D your friends list has a "french guy" on it :D

Sofia ur luck amazes me , if i didn't already have a wonderful woman that i'm totally in love with i would seduce you and teach u the magic of EU so that u can profit x8928344 on hunting then u would teach me your uber mining secrets and we would become eu ped millionaires , but since that is never gonna happen , stop hunting drones b4 u go broke :D

take ur ore finder and go get a hof !

Drone
Run Ten (10)​

(special items: -none-)
-45.34 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.67 Armor&Fap Decay
-20.93 TT with markup
TOTAL= -70.94

Comments:
I finally found a106. So as I finally got my salary I deposited just enough to get it, I think it wouldn't be easy to get the item later again as its price is rising. Anyway, it seems that doing so brought me bad luck..? :( To lose 70ped on 100ammo, this is insane. :cry:

Overall: -210.52

Sofia ur luck amazes me , if i didn't already have a wonderful woman that i'm totally in love with i would seduce you and teach u the magic of EU so that u can profit x8928344 on hunting then u would teach me your uber mining secrets and we would become eu ped millionaires , but since that is never gonna happen , stop hunting drones b4 u go broke :D

take ur ore finder and go get a hof !

Do tell me.. And I shall tell you!!! :D Via PM ofc lol.

Drone
Run Eleven (11)​

(special items: 11xBlue paint)
-66.02 Gun&Amp Decay
-8.20 Armor&Fap Decay
+34.59 TT with markup
TOTAL= -39.62

Comments:
I use a106 now, so in order to adapt its TT I will make 15k ammo runs. I think that is something between small and long run, and is perfect for me.

This run was a loss. I then went to hunt ambulis with my friend Denis and had some 46 ped loss, then I did them a bit solo and lost 12 ped more. Overall, my miscanleous hunting balance is about -180 ped now :( This is bad.

Overall: -250.14

P.S. In Entropedia the loots not yet confirmed to drop during latest VU are marked in red now. It is a very good way to check what items would actually still have chance of dropping from the first glance, and beginner-friendly! :) So please update it frequently enough to keep other players informed!!!

I hope people will enjoy this new feat I invented! :ahh:

Drone
Run Twelve (12)​

(special items: 1xMinor Heal chip, 2xFAP-35, 1xRobot Radiator, 2xThermodure Robot Plastic, 3xBasic Metal Extractor, 4xSteel Blue paint)
-74.59 Gun&Amp Decay
-7.77 Armor&Fap Decay
+33.12 TT with markup
TOTAL= -49.24

Comments:
:( This is bad.

Overall: -299.38

ah, and also screenshot I promised to post in order to prove I didn't shoot that drone:

Last edited:
ah, and also screenshot I promised to post in order to prove I didn't shoot that drone:

Ur screenshot shows (unless u were fighting 2 at once) that you looted it maybe pressed the loot button twice ... first it said no loot then the creature was already looted (so thought the system) but maybe the object was still there for you to click and the system came with the message you cannot loot it blablabla...

just a though :D

Inspired by your thread i went out drone hunting yesterday :) found 2 healing chips II :D was great fun

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck with your HOFS :D

Ur screenshot shows (unless u were fighting 2 at once) that you looted it maybe pressed the loot button twice ... first it said no loot then the creature was already looted (so thought the system) but maybe the object was still there for you to click and the system came with the message you cannot loot it blablabla...

just a though :D

Inspired by your thread i went out drone hunting yesterday :) found 2 healing chips II :D was great fun

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck with your HOFS :D

Never came across such lag tho. If I press the loot button repeatedly, like when the server is lagging, I get the "no loot" message with delay, and sometimes more than once. Afaik it never shows anything else in such cases.

I removed the damage info from chat so that people could see this happens at that same moment when I talked about this with the other players. There were damage messages - I loot the bot - then run to that one which was damaged by somebody not present at the time, and it disappears by giving me the "this was claimed by someone else" message. Basically I thought this was the most convincing way to take the pic imho.

..anyway, I will postpone my hunting until it starts to go better overall or I get broke, which I don't want to experience.

..anyway, I will postpone my hunting until it starts to go better overall or I get broke, which I don't want to experience.

Dont quit hun :)

Its a cool experiment!!! and i thought u will quit if u go down to -4500 :D

GL and show us a HOF !!

Damn Sofia You are getting more Uber every day !

You need to teach me how u loot mobs u don't shoot too ! lol

Seriously tho this happens a lot especially in laggy areas with a lot of hunters

(like twice a day at swamp camp at least!)

Combibos for the win !

Drone
Run Thirteen (13)​

(special items: 1xHydraulic Manifold, 2xRusty Metal Robot Scrap)
-44.53 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.96 Armor&Fap Decay
+124.13 TT with markup
TOTAL= +74.87

Comments:
I ain't dead yet! :laugh:

Overall: -224.51

WOA! A run with profit! keep it up! ;)

If i told Sofia i made 75 ped on daikibas at swamp camp she would probably cry so i'm going to ignore that fact ! and say grats on the profit go u ! :)

If i told Sofia i made 75 ped on daikibas at swamp camp she would probably cry so i'm going to ignore that fact ! and say grats on the profit go u ! :)

I have once made more hunting drones and feffs >_> It is a matter of taste, imho.

..only after that huge megan hof which made me TT profit greatly my balance dropped a lot. Well, thanks.. lets hope this goes on! :)

Drone
Run Fourteen (14)​

(special items: -none-)
-47.63 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.64 Armor&Fap Decay
+48.58 TT with markup
+0.70 markup adjustments
TOTAL= -3.99

Comments:
I think I need to skill more dodge. :/ Clearly the extra decay spent on being stuck on bigger drones didn't help my balance a lot.

Overall: -228.50

not bad results :)
try to do more runs in row
good luck ;)

Sofia aint a ordinary PAC:er.. shes mining drones also :D

Back