ATH: Scip Old 24242 PED

I just saw that ingame, Gratz thats a very nice ATH.

My 6th ATH :yay:

still no items :D

Yeah, you have all the rights to complain lol

Ubergratz again :yay:

Maybe a suggestion for MA, a button to turn off Stormer ath-chat :silly2:

sixth ath ... lol ... :rolleyes:

gratz

gratz,

But:

This looks fake just some random numbers bashed by MA 24242 :confused:
Like you see the team names fdfdfg or jhgjhgj

I think MA knows you already have enough uber items (the gun your holding). But big grats though, good to see skills and items still matter loot wise.

What the ...., another one :eek: lol!, Big gratz :laugh::laugh:

gratz stormer

6 ATHs :laugh: you jammy git

i'm gonna have to folow you and KS ya mobs it looks like :rolleyes:

gratz :bandit:

Fair enough. Are you still crying about how unlucky you are and that MA hates you?

only one who is crying is you i think, i never said i was going to quit or that MA hates me...but i think they do, im stealing their money ;)

edit: this is ATH thread not a whineing thread, you are confusing me with Pham {DELETED}.

Last edited by a moderator:
only one who is crying is you i think, i never said i was going to quit or that MA hates me...but i think they do, im stealing their money ;)

edit: this is ATH thread not a whineing thread, you are confusing me with Pham {DELETED}.

remember you "steal" money from us not form MA ;)
And where the hell do you need a AIMPK2+IMP2+MM for? like 1 of those isnt enough :scratch2:

remember you "steal" money from us not form MA ;)
And where the hell do you need a AIMPK2+IMP2+MM for? like 1 of those isnt enough :scratch2:

hehe aimk2 is enough :)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Yet another great loot from an UBER hunter!!! :)

As for the IMKII.... Your AIMKII not show ancient anymore? :D

Gratz Stormer.

I just did a quick tally of your ATHs and unless I'm mistaken, you've racked up a total of......

:jawdrop:256,860 in ATHs alone:jawdrop:

And that's not even quite right, since 1 of those ATHs was on your own LA, thus awarding you a little over 1k extra in tax rebate. ;)

All in all I'd say... DAMN! Congratulations.

Now that's what I call an ATH!!!
Gratz Stormer!!! :tiphat:

Bullshit and you know it.

Your personal attack has been reported to 711. I'm sure he will enforce the written rules of EF equally in this matter.

I don't know Stormer personally, only in passing, but I have seen (and guess-stimated) how much ammo he burns in just a few hours hunting - and I've seen him hunt for upwards of 8+ hours at a time. Day in/Day out.

I have no crying to do over him getting this ATH, nor any of his previous ones - it probably covers the major losses since his last ATH, lol.

And hey, if he's doing nothing but profiting since then, more power to him. He's the dream we all strive for, but know we will never reach. He started early, invested wisely, hunted smart, and can do just about anything in this game...

And ya, you'd figure by the 6th ATH, they'd put in at least ONE decent item... :scratch2: :laugh:

Gz Stormer, looks like it came just at the right time - your ped card was below 5 digits! :eek: :silly2:

HUGE GRATZ man :yay::yay:i dont need 6ATHs ill be happy for one :laugh:

Big gratz...

Gratz :D:D:D hope i will get one of those some day :rolleyes:

Back