ATH: Scip Old 24242 PED

ehh

didnt he win the stupid event and won the LA worth shitload of peds?

the answer to your question would be: YES he did win the stupid event and won the la worth shitloads of peds. and ohh btw he's löving it!!!

and sorry stormer for hijacking your 6th ATH thread :D

Last edited:
the answer to your question would be: YES he did win the stupid event and won the la worth shitloads of peds. and ohh btw he's löving it!!!

and sorry stormer for hijacking your 6th ATH thread :D

haha, well i can agree with you more...only stupid ppl thought that the event was stupid while the bright ones took the opportunity ;)

no i dont thank you

Some armor parts aint what i call REAL items but thx for showing that pic again i just love it :D You cant shoot or fap with armor parts can ya?! :laugh:

I find your arrogance completely and utterly sickening. 99.99% of the people playing this game would be ecstatic if they were to ever loot Supremacy or Shadow, never mind looting them 5 times. You're insulting every single player who has ever played this game. Nevermind the Unlimited HL11 you looted in team.

Yet, when you loot some of the best items this game has to offer, all you can do is whine about not getting more. What you hoping to loot, a Mod FAP?

"Still no items". Right.

Wow...I am at a loss for words...

Grats on that awesome ATH.

Do you actually plan on trying to sell that oil, or will you just tt it? Just a question from a n00b who has never been in that situation :)

GRATS!! *jealous*

All I have to say is...HOLY CRAP!!!

oh and Congrats!

Mmmmm Hmmm

99.99% of the people playing this game would be ecstatic if they were to ever loot Supremacy or Shadow, never mind looting them 5 times. QUOTE]

Hell yeah!!!! I know I would be. :rofl: :yay:
Give me just one MA. :D

I find your arrogance completely and utterly sickening. 99.99% of the people playing this game would be ecstatic if they were to ever loot Supremacy or Shadow, never mind looting them 5 times. You're insulting every single player who has ever played this game. Nevermind the Unlimited HL11 you looted in team.

Yet, when you loot some of the best items this game has to offer, all you can do is whine about not getting more. What you hoping to loot, a Mod FAP?

"Still no items". Right.

Well first of all i still have to LOOT my armorparts, MA just dont hand them over to me like "some" other ppl :rolleyes: and even then you whined in forum.

No i dont insult anyone, cause its partly ironic...ofc looting supremacy is good, but my aim is a lot higher than the "99,99%" ppl like yourself but if you feel sick about it tell it to someone who cares :)

Yes im hoping to loot modfap or even better :D

Now go and whine again you whiner

Well first of all i still have to LOOT my armorparts, MA just dont hand them over to me like "some" other ppl :rolleyes: and even then you whined in forum.

No i dont insult anyone, cause its partly ironic...ofc looting supremacy is good, but my aim is a lot higher than the "99,99%" ppl like yourself but if you feel sick about it tell it to someone who cares :)

Learn to read please :) Thank you.

All I am doing is questioning your "Still no items" comment.

I replied to that asking: what about Supremacy Harness (x2), Supremacy Shins, Shadow Arms (x2), Unlimited HL11, etc, etc.

And you reply saying those aren't items. That is one of the most nonsensical comments I've ever read; and I, and almost everyone playing this game, take that as a huge insult.

You're intentionally trying to deceive everyone as usual (as your sig says you do). So stop doing it.

gogo stormer! I know you can do 10 ATH you are the best *kiss* *kiss*

lol

I replied to that asking: what about Supremacy Harness (x2), Supremacy Shins, Shadow Arms (x2), Unlimited HL11, etc, etc.

And you reply saying those aren't items. That is one of the most nonsensical comments I've ever read; and I, and almost everyone playing this game, take that as a huge insult.

You're intentionally trying to deceive everyone as usual (as your sig says you do). So stop doing it.

Now i see your problem "Still no items "-comment are refeering to ATH no # 3..and since then, no items :) simple as that.

Thank you. :)

Ps. You and Centech aint exacly everyone ingame even if you night think its like that :laugh: ..and UL-11 dosent count, u cant shoot with 1/5 gun

You are also sending a very bad message to people. If I were a noob, and didn't know you were lying, I would see your complaints and think "Man if this uber guy who has had 6 ATHs still hasn't looted anything decent wtf am I even bothering to try?".

full of it! i think your just smut jelous, i dont even know stormer but i can recognise he is capitalising on your arrogence, IMO you, avery, are just as bad as the loot whiners, busting him up for such an insignificant quote, which is obviously irrelivent,, you even had to go make your own whining post! Stormer congratulations! keep on working hard, Items are not relly what avery is whining about..

Funny; this thread started to become quite interesting.

On the one hand i must say; Gratz Stormer, for all the deserved ATH's, and come on guys stop whyning, out of jealousy towards Stormer. It is not HIS fault that he gets all the nice loots(or does he work for MA, hmmmm...)

But on the other hand i must say, please realize Stormer that a lot of people never looted any uberish item, what-so-ever. For example my best looted armor part is Thunderbird Footguards(WAUW!), my best gun an 150 ped HL8(L)(WAUW). best fap a adj. sk50 (L), MEGA.

Im playing for 2 years now, deposited enough k's dollars(thank god for the low exchange rate, against the Euro ;) ). Hunted all mobs in EU, but never an ATH or one of the standard uber items(MM, IMK, AIMK, etc etc).
But still i like the game, and just as IRL some are more lucky than others :)

"still no items" - i love sarcasm ;)

gratz :)

Big

Gratz your global ;) cya more

yaa me too :D mod fap or better +rep to stormer

Funny; this thread started to become quite interesting.

On the one hand i must say; Gratz Stormer, for all the deserved ATH's, and come on guys stop whyning, out of jealousy towards Stormer. It is not HIS fault that he gets all the nice loots(or does he work for MA, hmmmm...)

But on the other hand i must say, please realize Stormer that a lot of people never looted any uberish item, what-so-ever. For example my best looted armor part is Thunderbird Footguards(WAUW!), my best gun an 150 ped HL8(L)(WAUW). best fap a adj. sk50 (L), MEGA.

Im playing for 2 years now, deposited enough k's dollars(thank god for the low exchange rate, against the Euro ;) ). Hunted all mobs in EU, but never an ATH or one of the standard uber items(MM, IMK, AIMK, etc etc).
But still i like the game, and just as IRL some are more lucky than others :)
Agree with you on the two points. ;)

Gratz Stormer.

Last edited:
GRATZ man i feel that you should take some of that money out of the game so that if MA descides to not let you take it out you should asap. Spend it wisely you will be glad you did and you will learn how to manage your money wisely. :)

Nice little scip there ;)

nice dude gratz on this one:yay:

Back