ATH: Scip Old 24242 PED

julmust has your aimk2 right?

gratz :)

u must go for 10 atleast now :p

(and Stormer is polite.)

Globals =/= loot return/profit.
I've done 100~300 ped hunts without a single global, but came out as much as 400 ped ahead, prior to market! 9 times out of 10, those regularly globalling are using high decay UL or L guns, or are just regular global chaser :D.

I don't have anything near his equipment, I hunt on average maybe 4-6 hours a day and I am at higher than 70. With his gear if he is hunting 8+ hours a day he would be top10 because I doubt he is running around after feffs with his aimk2

UBER GRATZZZZZ again you ath spammer :wtg:

I know Stormer and he is friendly, polite,.... he diserves every ped when hunting that many hours a day.

Up to the next 1 :yay:

Gratz Stormer.

I just did a quick tally of your ATHs and unless I'm mistaken, you've racked up a total of......

:jawdrop:256,860 in ATHs alone:jawdrop:

And that's not even quite right, since 1 of those ATHs was on your own LA, thus awarding you a little over 1k extra in tax rebate. ;)

All in all I'd say... DAMN! Congratulations.

Actually 2 of my ATH´s was in my own land area :) 93k lyst was in AD´s own LA and we had 8,3% tax there :laugh: every member got 2k each and was very happy :yay:

I don't have anything near his equipment, I hunt on average maybe 4-6 hours a day and I am at higher than 70. With his gear if he is hunting 8+ hours a day he would be top10 because I doubt he is running around after feffs with his aimk2

I dont hunt 8h+ everyday atm, i dont have time for that, thats why im not in the top10 anymore :)

sucks m8.. no items :p

Awesome, grats :D

1) Gratz, for the sixth time :yay:
2) I guess that u recieve in dream forseen messeges about aths :wtg:
3) Where is the ancient imp mkII???? :scratch2:

I don't know Stormer personally, only in passing, but I have seen (and guess-stimated) how much ammo he burns in just a few hours hunting - and I've seen him hunt for upwards of 8+ hours at a time. Day in/Day out.

I have no crying to do over him getting this ATH, nor any of his previous ones - it probably covers the major losses since his last ATH, lol.

And hey, if he's doing nothing but profiting since then, more power to him. He's the dream we all strive for, but know we will never reach. He started early, invested wisely, hunted smart, and can do just about anything in this game...

And ya, you'd figure by the 6th ATH, they'd put in at least ONE decent item... :scratch2: :laugh:

Gz Stormer, looks like it came just at the right time - your ped card was below 5 digits! :eek: :silly2:

First of all gratz stormer, not your fault if u have luck :)

just a reaction on that comment, stormer is not even in the top 100 hunter ( on entropiatracker.com ) so there is minimum 100 people that hunt lot more and that dont have that luck...

i like stormer is a good guy but i confess he make me crazy when i see the time i or other friends spent hunting and how he is getting everything !

first of all: UberGratz again mate!:yay:

2: where is your aincient imk2??

Freddie

first of all: UberGratz again mate!:yay:

2: where is your aincient imk2??

Freddie

He tags with AIMK2 kills with MM and uses IMK2 for last shot :laugh:

Well, it was about time you get an ath, have you seen your ped card?:laugh:

:yay:Gratz :yay:

He tags with AIMK2 kills with MM and uses IMK2 for last shot :laugh:

We'll, maybe sounds like a laugh but i've actually see one hunting with Ancient IMKII as a tagger, and it was not Stormer :rolleyes:

Big gratz!
Nice loot.

First of all gratz stormer, not your fault if u have luck :)

just a reaction on that comment, stormer is not even in the top 100 hunter ( on entropiatracker.com ) so there is minimum 100 people that hunt lot more and that dont have that luck...

Well, Tracker has only been running reliably for what a month or so? Top hundred people hunting in one month is maybe quite different to top hundred people hunting from time of Stormer ATH#1 to time of Stormer ATH#6.

But well, maybe he has been lucky, maybe he has figured something out that we haven't, maybe he has just hunted more than you think. Easy to see what we do and how we do it, hard to see what someone else does and how he does it.

Gratz Stormer. Good for us you didn't get it a few hours earlier I guess!

maybe if you burn enough ped (dont know how fast that goes with imk2) hunting big mobs non-stop, I think the loots will come sooner or later. Just push it.

Stormer gets 6th ATH.

50% of playerbase: ZOMG FREAKING UNFAIR!! HE GETS ALL LOOT!! EVERYTHING IS RIGGED.. IM CASHING OUT!

Unknown Player Player Unknown gets 1 ATH.

Same 50% of playerbase: ZOMG FREAKING UNFAIR!! NOOBS GET ALL LOOT!! EVERTHING IS RIGGED!!! IM CASHING OUT!!

Big gratz Stormer :)

Oh gratz man, i bet its wonderful do hunt with that gun :)

Gratz :) And i bet u will get more Ath's in the future :)

Back