ATH: Scip Old 24242 PED

Big gratz Stormer! (I have a macro for that line!)

:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

Crossing fingers for more, and thank u for sharing:)
dont let the whiners get to u ;)

Huge gratz ....

But why i wasn't surprised from this one? :rolleyes:

The reason why he gets so many ATHs is becouse:

Stormer is UUBBAAAAAAAAAA

gratz m8:)

Please try be honest for once in your life. Thank you.

LOL-i think you arent that popular with the other Ubbahs:)

GRaTZ-can i have my money back:)

Please try be honest for once in your life. Thank you.

no i dont thank you

Some armor parts aint what i call REAL items but thx for showing that pic again i just love it :D You cant shoot or fap with armor parts can ya?! :laugh:

You should team with centech, you are like the perfect match together :laugh:

no i dont thank you

Some armor parts aint what i call REAL items but thx for showing that pic again i just love it :D You cant shoot or fap with armor parts can ya?! :laugh:

:scratch2:

congratulations Stormer!!! :cheer:

1 - 93072 Lysterium Stone
2 - 32470 Second Entity Generation 02
3 - 43316 Aurli Soldier
4 - 37861 Falxangius Young
5 - 25899 Neconu Stalker
6 - 24242 Scipulor Old

Add up: 256860 PED TT in ATHs :eek:

Rest HOFs:
25843 Second Entity Generation 01 (Team)
15479 Aurli Strong
9006 Aurli Strong
52167 Aurli Ravager (AD Team)

:eek: :eek:
BIG GRATS

Last edited:

Wow thats one of the nicest things anyone has said to me. Too bad it had to come from you.

BTW didn't you loot the non-L HL11? And you complain that you can't shoot or fap with armor, you already have imk2 and imp fap (if you didnt sell it already because you are so pissed about your bad luck) so whats to complain about?

still no items?

if i dont remember wrong i tink u had a nice little supremecey harness on that seg mr. :D

and ya grats ones again.

Gratz Stormer,
Keep up the good work mate! :D

Alla dom neconu jag plockat i din landarea har gett dåligt, men jag har fyllt på lootcontainern väl åt dig. :)

Hoppas du får ATH #7 snart.
Hoppas jag får ATH #1 snart. hahaha

Skål

6 ATH`s... :eek::laugh::scratch2::smash::scared::censored: Its not toooooo much? :D

Gratz!

Last edited:
Wow thats one of the nicest things anyone has said to me. Too bad it had to come from you.

BTW didn't you loot the non-L HL11? And you complain that you can't shoot or fap with armor, you already have imk2 and imp fap (if you didnt sell it already because you are so pissed about your bad luck) so whats to complain about?

I complain about your stupidity, i dont have imk2 and i dont think i have bad luck. Simple as that, so fwck off now.

More kittens? m00000

luck folows. and keep folowing... Gratz

:rolleyes:

Patrik stormer Ma´s pet dog had to be feeded again!

Grats Stormer!
I saw it ingame and I have to say it motivated me to work harder, it proves you can get 6 ATHs :)

big gratzz mate!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Gratz

well deserved ;)

didnt he win the stupid event and won the LA worth shitload of peds?

STORT GRATTIS!

keep grinding big mobs Mr ATH!

lol

Grats Stormer!
I saw it ingame and I have to say it motivated me to work harder, it proves you can get 6 ATHs :)

Mr mini onionic, u'r obviously bound to get some more ath's
Gl with that m8

haha

Fair enough. Are you still crying about how unlucky you are and that MA hates you?

:cry: what's the mather u feel u deserve one too centech??!!
such a cry baby GEEZ

another lol

I don't have anything near his equipment, I hunt on average maybe 4-6 hours a day and I am at higher than 70. With his gear if he is hunting 8+ hours a day he would be top10 because I doubt he is running around after feffs with his aimk2

Stormer thought he was too much "plåss" with AIMK II, so he uses IMK II so he won't steal all the loot from you sorry a#ses (meaning the one's that complain) :D

Big Up

Now to my gratz part...

I can't believe it your 6th freakin ath, man life's not fair, i think i'm gonna go and jump off a cliff.. ma only gives u all the ath, u sooooo lucky, ma must love u, u don't even hunt more and u still get ath, i can't believe why i don't get ath??

ehuumm sarcasm spasm
pretty much what some ppl write when someone ath's instead of saying gz m8 nice done ( won't mention names CENTECH)

Last edited:
Back