No "E"'s allowed!

Hiya I forgot about this forum topic for a bit and thought I would visit and might try again. It was fun to start but not much going on now? Anyway I saw that it's got a bump...so minimum of two that had a look in past days. Did you all quit or just forgot about it? :p

So many chicks in this building carrying own bumps o_O what is it? cold? warmth? that kind of day thinking "Might just do it now, who wants a bang?" don't know if it is illicit bumps, or a "plam"

"Mummy, what is it you say about 'planning my childhood'?"
"I'm not f.cking mortgaging that! Go ask your dad!"
"Daddy...?"
<Milkman>

(Uhm... don't cuss at your child ...not good)

So....work...ya...you know I can't slip you any infor about today as it would go against this forum's original proposition? sucks i know :(

Might allow us to post a story of tomorrow's grand acquisitions ....if no conflict occurs.....hoping to construct a story worth writing... I'll try again soon :)

Congratulations at giving a boost to this topic, which had sunk as low as a bad song in the charts.... I am soon to join with my amazing woman in non-holy matrimony (ours is a civil affair) and my distraction has grown daily.
It is good to look in now, and find that linguistics and word-play still satisfy us; by "us" I am obviously lumping in all folk with a big-to-monstrous vocabulary.
I do think though, that a post that is nothing but a total copy of a download of work that is not your own should not stain our original plan to show that without this scurrilous symbol, a good bit of writing can still occur. So "only using words that you thought of" should stay as Law, in any posts that follow:)

Hurrikan

Congratulations at giving a boost to this topic, which had sunk as low as a bad song in the charts.... I am soon to join with my amazing woman in non-holy matrimony (ours is a civil affair) and my distraction has grown daily.
It is good to look in now, and find that linguistics and word-play still satisfy us; by "us" I am obviously lumping in all folk with a big-to-monstrous vocabulary.
I do think though, that a post that is nothing but a total copy of a download of work that is not your own should not stain our original plan to show that without this scurrilous symbol, a good bit of writing can still occur. So "only using words that you thought of" should stay as Law, in any posts that follow:)

Hurrikan

Actually, a thing i found was that it is not as simplistic as originally thought to just look up words and synonyms - structurally paragraphs do not work if you just put in any old word...words must follow paragraphs, or you sound akin to an AI trying to justify it's humanity. "I am a robot, do as I say" ...and so forth

Also it's disturbing : "unholy" matrimony
how can it go from "holy" (lol) to "unholy". No mid-ground at all? :) No 'matrimony'. "I'm with Satan!" Matrimony (Or "I'm with Bush" " Matrimony .... "Join in god-falsihood matrimony" :pPP

"f.ck you christianity!" Matrimony :scratch2:

Okay kinda going a bit far :D:D:D

..."civil matrimony" sounds so dull....urban... :p

Eeeeee eeeee eeee eeeeeeee, eee eeeee ee e eee eee!

(Eeeee e eeeee eeee ee eee eeee)

;)

Somon90, your callous attack on this glorious discussion, is as wrong as it is foolish.

Your lack of both wisdom and wordcraft, displays a moronic quality that lacks for nothing, but charm and wit.

Sir, I must inform you, your post is idiotic.

Good day.

Iron

lololol you calling him 'sir',

"Pardon Sir, may I kick your nuts"

(playing cocunut-kick...right?)

wait! no such hobby as playing cocunut-kick >_>

/soapbox

Sir,

Formal communication is a dying art today, it isnt difficult in this format, though (anything but). Contrary to this, making a point, in a non-formal way, is actually difficult, without writing a particular symbol.

Though I should say, grammar, comma's, and punctuation, so vital to good linguistic form, show us how formal is not always boring. (Or am I wrong?)

Alas, this activity is (for our avatars, anyway) fun, and fun is a good thing, I think you'll concur?

Yours formally,
Iron

I actually rad somwhr that th human mind dosn't rad all lttrs anyway .. which mans you would prfctly undrstand what I'm writing - vn without **'s...

And whn all coms to all ... I hav prsonally sn popl who writs lik this all th tim anyway .. and it's NOT as part of a gam .... :wis:

Ah, Cobra springs to mind, why I dont know? :silly2:

crap, that's hard! :(

Sir,

Formal communication is a dying art today, it isnt difficult in this format, though (anything but). Contrary to this, making a point, in a non-formal way, is actually difficult, without writing a particular symbol.

Though I should say, grammar, comma's, and punctuation, so vital to good linguistic form, show us how formal is not always boring. (Or am I wrong?)

Alas, this activity is (for our avatars, anyway) fun, and fun is a good thing, I think you'll concur?

Yours formally,
Iron

No I think it's as boring as batshit, thanks for trying anyways.

...That's not a moon {sir} it's a BUNNY RABBIT!!!!

(who knows that quotation? :D)

I don't .. but what I DO know is ...

N'TROPIA IS NOT A GAM !!! :wise:

Boring as batshit? Damn! I thought I was funny! Boo-hoo! :(

If that rabbit is known as Grommit, I think I know it, can't say it though.

"Additional products of milk coagulation, Grommit?"

Boring as batshit? Damn! I thought I was funny! Boo-hoo! :(
Nup.

If that rabbit is known as Grommit, I think I know it, can't say it though.

"Additional products of milk coagulation, Grommit?"

Whaaaaat. lol so far off topic zOMFG rabbit.... what link has that got to damn grommit??!?!??

"Humm, this aikn't working. I know! I'll just do an AI or a Indiana IV and cram robots and mutants in!!! ha!!"

And I did not know it was "addiotional products" .... you say that it's a byproduct of milk :eek: what about all frog kinds of byproducts, huh?

"oh sorry just having byproducts and biscuits for lunch" Sorry if you can't"

humm that sounds too much to HHGTTG

"Byproducts..." said Zaph
"Byproducts of -what-"

damn I miss Douglas Adams :(

PS if you can find "Salmon of Doubt" audio . hours of fun :)

Last edited:
what about all thos* frog kinds, huh?

"oh sorry w* ar* just having byproducts and biscuits for lunch" Sorry if you can't"

OOPS! :ahh:

Ah I wouldn't thought of talking in this way. It is difficult! To think that I actually talk in Spanish is most difficult.

*Scr3w it i cant lol"

Back