EU Magazines & Newspapers

Whoppa found some more magazine's I suppose, was just editing the Entropia Insider link from RCE and found out about

Although "The Golden Ingots" states to be a monthly newsletter, it looks like an simple magazine, so I guess this one counts too.

The Golden Ingots

Found more of ....

Entropia Insider

Quote:Originally Posted by Ido
Its ok for TCP to be hosted elsewhere s long as its available

regarding your clue ...

"T.. G..... I...." can i buy the letter H and the letter E ?

Quote:Originally Posted by Wistrel

ok 10 efd each

that gets you

"THE G...E. I...T"

And we have a WINNER!!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

Yes well done Zwaff. The missing one I was talking about was the Golden Ingot mag - nice find (although I'm supprised you didn't need to go back to EP which I think is where I found it originally) :laugh:

I recon we are probably about done now...

Wist

:wtg: yaay!

I thought you where joking about that puzzle the whole time, seems you didn't ;).
Now if I just knew where to cash in that prize money :D !?

I recon we are probably about done now...

Wist

I hope not :D maybe some more treasures from the past :D and of course many more to come in the future

Ido

New Calypso based medium looking for writers. Both "real" reporting, and fan fiction style reporting, as well as -some- personal blogs.

Please get in touch if you'd like to make a positive contribution to our planet.

found this one today since ido posted to it from another thread. MS9 and company, if you are reading this, might be nice to see all your old articles/mags linked to here or somewhere since I think urls and pdfs are rapidly dissappearing from entropiaplanets?

Found this today xD

I want acces to mindhive...or at least links to :

Entropia Insider:
Issue 1 - August 2003
Issue 2 - September 2003

and

The Golden Ingots
Issue 1 - August 2003
Issue 2 - September 2003

Thanks in advance :)

I have them on my drive but i don't think i managed to get permission from the owners to host their works on this forum so i didn't upload it ...

and now i don't remember the login and pass to upload it here

hmm... if you want them shoot me a pm and i will send you by e-mail

I have them on my drive but i don't think i managed to get permission from the owners to host their works on this forum so i didn't upload it ...

and now i don't remember the login and pass to upload it here

hmm... if you want them shoot me a pm and i will send you by e-mail

Done and...done =)

found this one today since ido posted to it from another thread. MS9 and company, if you are reading this, might be nice to see all your old articles/mags linked to here or somewhere since I think urls and pdfs are rapidly dissappearing from entropiaplanets?

Can you be more specific please.

I don't know of anything disappearing from EP.

Thank you.

Can you be more specific please.

I don't know of anything disappearing from EP.

Thank you.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/boards/entropiatimes.9/

click on a pdf link there and get this:
EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe forum, wiki, media, tools - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Found one of them on scribd somewhere the other day... but the others seem to be gone since links are dead?

---------

Also, if anyone has the Gateway articles from Hanne stored somewhere, it'd be nice to see them since MA killed that off completely when they did the web redesign.

Last edited:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/boards/entropiatimes.9/

click on a pdf link there and get this:

Found one of them on scribd somewhere the other day... but the others seem to be gone since links are dead?

---------

Also, if anyone has the Gateway articles from Hanne stored somewhere, it'd be nice to see them since MA killed that off completely when they did the web redesign.

I see what you mean. I'm not sure why that happened, but I think Peter may have done updates recently and that could have caused some issues. I can ask him about it on Monday (they're gone for the weekend), and see what's up.

However, I have all issues of the EntropiaTimes on my hard drive and I will get with Syer to find a place for them at MSM. Can't help you with the Gateway though, I don't have any copies unfortunately.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for posting me this link Ido :p

I was noticing alot of Dead links to magazines... is it possible we as a community could try gather some new working ones?.

Thanks

- NoBion

Is there any current news?

Is there any current media, preferably in the form of text, that I can read about EU?

does this qualify as the longest necro?

Is there any current media, preferably in the form of text, that I can read about EU?

...AND...is there any news anywhere?

Brick

Remember the movie THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR? It was about a CIA reading house wherein agents sifted through numerous different mags, books and newspapers to try and find secret messages. That was a true scenario, but those days are over, thanks to the internet.

Here is the new CIA/NSA/Mossad/intelligence gathering point, and we might find some news there about us.

http://world-newspapers.com/

Remember the movie THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR? It was about a CIA reading house wherein agents sifted through numerous different mags, books and newspapers to try and find secret messages. That was a true scenario, but those days are over, thanks to the internet.

Here is the new CIA/NSA/Mossad/intelligence gathering point, and we might find some news there about us.

http://world-newspapers.com/
reminds me of Marika... Wish Mindark did more massive events like that...

MARIKA:
Summery of The Notes (facts, cracks and theories)
The Truth About Marika
On the Edge of Reality: Reality Fiction in ‘Sanningen om Marika’
Internet Archive Link
PRETEND THAT IT IS REAL!: CONVERGENCE CULTURE IN PRACTICE by MARIE DENWARD
The Truth about Marika Blog
Internet Archive Link
The Quest for the Perfect Manifestation of a Dream - Martin Ericsson Youtube Video
ARGS AROUND THE WORLD – PART 2
Engaging the distributors: Christian Wikander at TEDx Transmedia 2011 Youtube Video[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back