!My dad was hit by a car again!

Society
New Dawn
Derick TJ Jake
here is the story...i was just sitting at my computer (on the EF) and then my mom just comes in and said she had to go and said My dad was hit by a car.(Note:the reason why i dident come is because it was like i could not move i guess i was in shock :scratch2:)
Ok now this just happen a few minutes a go so i dont really know the detail's yet.
Ok this is the second time my dad was hit by a car 1st time was when we lived in Pennsylvania and his leg got strep and a staff infection. (He recovered)
.But the major problem is that my dads leg was broken 4 years ago and he almost got his lag cut off because of that(But he recovered Thank God) .Now i am worried what will happen :(.What should i Do should i Be worried ????Need a little help here !Or should i just wait for what for the detail's?

I'm sorry to hear about your dad :hug: It's only natural that you will worry about him and what the outcome will be. My advice to you, Try to stay as calm as you can ( I know easier said than done) Don't worry so much that you make yourself sick, Just wait until you find out the details...and hope for the best. I know that sometimes the waiting is the hardest part... But in your position, that's about all you can do. The next chance you get, make sure you tell your dad just how much he means to you ;)

Best Wishes for you and your family!!
Vix

Do not panic - no matter what exactly happened and no matter how bad it will be, the best thing you can do is to show that you care and to show that you are confident that everything will turn out well.
If your mom has her mobile phone with her, call her and ask about the situation and if you can help somehow.

I'm sure he will be fine, really :hug:

OK ty all for telling me that should calm down. And well i got a call from my mom and well she told me that my dads Hurt leg is bleeding and they are doing an xray.....and then she had to go :(
Not sure what is going on here anymore but i hope i find what is going on soon :scratch2:
But i am felling a little better now that i know somthing :better:

Hi DragonFire -
I hope you will receive information about your Dad's condition soon. Many times, waiting for news is the hardest part of any unexpected event.
Please know that you have friends here -- people from around the world you have never met -- who are thinking about you, your Dad, and your family.

Hi DragonFire -
I hope you will receive information about your Dad's condition soon. Many times, waiting for news is the hardest part of any unexpected event.
Please know that you have friends here -- people from around the world you have never met -- who are thinking about you, your Dad, and your family.
Ty very much that makes me feel better :better:
(EDIT):Well i found out what happen......
right now i cant explain im so tired im going to get to bed.

Last edited:
Back