Info: Mod & Imp fap list

If not mentioned before mit still got imp fap. He is selling though ;)

Any Idea who bought Mit's imp fap or isn't sold yet?

Tnx for teh info all, keep it coming, I know that teh list never be 100% accurate but we'll try to get it as close as possible. ;)

Last edited:
no, sibuk had two modfap, but he sold one 2 years ago (think it was to silverfox)

I know there was some talk about, he sold the second one too, but dont think he ever confirmed it, if not... then he prolly still have one.

edit:

nicole from ck has modfap, and gem from ck has either imp or mod

I know Nicole Tony Dantrag had a mod few months ago, don't know if he sold it.

I wanna beat Vixiens ath hof. I want 1 000 000 peds and a nice item in it :) then I can buy a mod fap as well :D

dont Nicole own a mod fap?

Been healed by rig by her with 160 HP heals every time, not too long ago.

// ermik

Any Idea who bought Mit's imp fap or isn't sold yet?

Tnx for teh info all, keep it coming, I know that teh list never be 100% accurate but we'll try to get it as close as possible. ;)

Its still on sale here on EF and not to be sold straight away as it seems... He is looking for a future BO meaning he wants more for his imp than the market is willing to pay atm. So its on sale until someone will give the peds for it.

your list is far from correct :)

manuel should have modfap or imp.. but I guess that comes and goes...

manual got an LA now, so i doubt he still got the modfap.

I think you will find that Lodi, Rei, Grave, Dreicc, Rea all have imps..... Manic has either imp or mod ......will think of some more and post later

Does Emma Peel have a imp fap?

What happened to the 2 mod faps that Bowles and Slayem had?

Last edited:
I think you will find that Lodi, Rei, Grave, Dreicc, Rea all have imps..... will think of some more and post later

emma peel sold em for them... but yeah.. I dont know to who....

I think you will find that Lodi, Rei, Grave, Dreicc, Rea all have imps..... will think of some more and post later

afaik, they where sold when they sold out, dunno who bought em.

I think Rep of cK has an imp? Not sure. :)

beene don't has mod fap, he has imp fap :)

oh, there are 3 mod faps on Hieronyme, HunterZ and Andy Denisoff avatars, i think :)

oh, there are 3 mod faps on Hieronyme, HunterZ and Andy Denisoff avatars, i think :)

If those avatars are still banned then mayby due to inactivity these have been deleted.

Cheers
Siam

They are not banned. MA is "investigating" and it's not allowed to log in. Well who knows, i think this investigation will be never ending, i think MA don't have any proof, so... Otherwise all autofappers and crafters should be locked too :)

I didn't include em in the list, since we don't know if they ever gonne be ingame again.

I didn't include em in the list, since we don't know if they ever gonne be ingame again.

you could write a notice, just so we remember them...

Not sure:
-David Manic Goliath
-Medea Adel Green
-gem (from cK)
-Rep (from cK)

As i mentioned in my second post, Medea Adel Green don't has an imp fap anymore! She is using L :)

If those avatars are still banned then mayby due to inactivity these have been deleted.

Cheers
Siam

I heard that when an account is locked you can still log into you're section on the Entropia Universe website and by doing this (once every 6 months atleast) you prevent you're account being deleted.

ONTOPIC: don't think those will ever be ingame again

who knows who knows... :scratch2:

Yep Spin Rep in cK has imp

Maronelle Analytic Thunder - IMP FAP !?!?!

All those owners noted for Mod fap are fairly well known... And I'm pretty sure that I have met at least 3 unknown avatars (Who said they were the owners of the faps) who had Mod Faps...

Will try to see if I somehow can recall their names or at least socs...

Back