Shaolin
Jessica Blondie Smith
Hi Guys,

Just a friendly warning:
I am not sure what the intention is for copying my name but here it goes:
There is an avatar out there with my same name but she looks different
Before you trade with me, Blondie you should scan me first if it is really me
My full avatar name is Jessica Blondie Smith
I would never ask you to lend me anything that belongs to you NOR I would lend you any of my stuff - this is a system I stick with and I have never been scammed
I have a strict self-policy that if i want an item, i buy it - i never borrow

Dont come to me after you get scammed because I won't help you lol

J

Last edited:
that bites,, would file an support case with MA making them aware of this ..

Unless the rest of the name closely matches, isn't it more likely coincidence?

Yeah.. Blondie is quite popular I would imagine.

I get called Blondie all the time in real life heh.. as I am sure lots of blondes get called :silly2:

I have seen another FireW0lf ingame however.. spelled with zero instead of an O just like w0lfie's... now that one seemed a bit odd.

Problem is.. MA havent made any unique naming systems :rolleyes:

*wanders off to make a Silicon Skam Chip* :D

naming

Hi,

I'm sorry if I come across as naming names (Seinfeld lol) but in this case, naming this is naming me - makes sense?
I wish I was wrong about all this but as I noted, this is warning to you guys, not me - I know who I am lol
Maybe this is all just a big coincidence and the other Blondie has no bad intentions - for that I will update to apologize later

J

Unfortunately, some names are common and these problems happen. The only other "Rave" which I know of is my RL friend's avatar. But I would agree that you need to make sure you know who exactly you are dealing with. Scanning is the best way to check the name/skills/etc. I always keep a scanner with me for this reason (well it is one of the reasons)

Good point to bring up blondie :)

mod fap

James, I tt'd your mod fap!!, I was short of peds lol

Back