Achievement: 1 day - 3 professions - 3 HoF's - MoM ftw !

Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
:rofl:

Ok - this might not be a real achievment to some people - but this is the first time I've been able to hof in all 3 professions in one day !

I logged on 3 separate times yesterday and each time I logged on - I got a hof ! :woot:

First I killed some bots - later I dropped bombs - lastly I made pink guns ! :dance:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

3_in_1_all.jpg

It was a fabulous day in Entropia - which is awesome because it was hot & muggy outside !! :D

I was going thinking about going to get a pk hof after I crafted Jesters - but it was already 2 am, so I decided to keep it to the three HoF's I already had :D

I hope everyone has days like this !! :hug:

Damn you ! :D

Gratz ! :jealousmumble::laugh:

Ive always wanted to do that, but all i ever get are those Mining things!

...that's better than a sharp stick in the eye, Mom! LOL

GZ (i have never done that)
darri

i can only dream :) way to go, very cool job

woot for the hat trick!, now gimme some peds ;)

Nice one Mom! :yay:

Weeee thanks guys !! :hug:
I logged in today.. no hof ! wtf !! :rofl: jk jk - I'll let someone else have them for now, I guess!
GL everyone !!

nice but in the crop-out you should have shown the date so we coul all see it realy was on 1 day :D

Grats, I did the same thing once a 1k+ on all three boards at the same time back when a HoF was really a HoF and not 63 PED lol.

Feels good doesn't it :).

Hope the GL keeps going for you.

Dang it Danielle, almost everytime I read one of your posts I just feel like a slacker :laugh:

Gratz! That is a great achievement! I have globaled in all three of those, never in the same day, and have only hofd in one of them.

Nice job and gratz again.

Grats, I did the same thing once a 1k+ on all three boards at the same time back when a HoF was really a HoF and not 63 PED lol.
:laugh: I know what you mean. When I got my first "uberloot" it was a 2143 ped armax.
And back then it was like :eek: "omg you hit 2k !!"
Then 12 hours after that, I hit a 1.5k feff - and I got it again "omg you hit 1.5k"
My 2.1k ped armax was the #1 hof all day :ahh:
Oh how I miss those days - seemed a little more balanced back then.

nice but in the crop-out you should have shown the date so we coul all see it realy was on 1 day :D

:rofl: I don't think anyone would lie about that - but anyway - the days in Entropia are different than "my days."
Generally - the people in EU are usually a day ahead of me because of the time zone difference ;)

3 different sessions of EU for me translates to :

1st hof : noon my time - 6pm MA time 06-22.
2nd hof : 5 pm my time - 11 pm MA time 06-22.
3rd hof : 1 am my time - 7 am MA time 06-23.

So - to me, that was in one day. ;)

Dang it Danielle, almost everytime I read one of your posts I just feel like a slacker :laugh:

Well, go get on it, Johned !! :D I have faith you can do it !!

Thanks again guys - I wish everyone could have days like that!! :hug:

!Gratz!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay:
:wtg:
:yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Lol i'd be happy with one of those HoF's ^^ Gratz again!

big gratzz hon !!!wish you more and uber!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Grats .. Great achievement :yay:

You are now a member of the Elite group who has
managed this awesome achievement :D

May Lootius continue to bless you with spectacular loots,
though wish he would look my way occasionally ;)

Gz !

Way to go Mom !

but...but why on earth do I only have 2*400 pedder Hof in 2 years then !!! :laugh:

Keep'em coming :jawdrop:

Back