The House - of Lords and Ladies recruiting

Status
How to join...

- thread closed -

Last edited:
Faq

- Thread closed -

Last edited:
well explained my fearless leader, i'm now nearly a year in the house and i couldn't think of a better place to have fun and do lots of stuff in...

Best regards and hopefully see u soon in the house of lords and ladies, "patrick star"

yeah man, u say it... That is what we are, cool looking, friendly and always up for some serious funstuff ;)

Bump for Carloz and his fine soc :) - I' ve added your website and new name to Soc Websites in the sticky section ;).

Free beer for all applicants at Itacha bar tonight... :D

Bump for Carloz and his fine soc :) - I' ve added your website and new name to Soc Websites in the sticky section ;).

Thx Reka!

Was just about to ask you do that. :) Long time no HoF btw. Maybe time we do it soon again? ;) Take care!

And also bump for this thread! Don't be shy people! Pro's and newcomers... give us a hint if you're looking for a family! :wtg:

Join us and together we will rule the gala.... *erhum*... sry... got carried away there. ;)

Hey Blueboy, whats up!!!

just wanted to hey, long time no see, guess we need to do another party at USupers or Jamhots!

Anyways, Great recruitment your doing keep it up.:yay:

your Buddy....Tango!

BumP This thread up these guys seem really damn cool! : ) I love the work you put into the video and it definately seems you guys have some class. GL with recruiting man!!! Something like this has been needed in Entropia for a while!!

bump this... Had a cool 2-year birthdayparty yesterday :)

Bump for a good friend and a very cool looking society! Hope you get a lot of wonderful recruits Carloz.

Bump it up, it's a great day to join the rows of the lords and ladies!

Cheers Patrick

bump this... Had a cool 2-year birthdayparty yesterday :)
Here are som exclusive photos from the party.
Like every office party this is what happens when boss gets drunk :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Dh11bHQ5o[/YOUTUBE]

Dont be alarmed though, we (almost) never beat up recruits, not first week at least :D

Come on, join us, we have lots of fun together :yay:

Last edited:
very nice

I applaud your initiative Blueboy

goodluck with it !

Quality post, good luck :)

C'mon peeps, u know u want to be a lord... All the cool guys are :)

And btw, BUMP ;)

Bump for a great society.

I love thinking back to the days when I was a member of the Lords (which I left only to assist a friend to build his new german speaking soc).

Being a Lord (or a Lady) is something special - reserved for special people. :)

:wtg:

Hey doc, long time no see...i remember ye good ol' days when u have been a member of the house, think we should arrange a meeting where all former lords and ladies meet up for a decent hobble hunt? Would be too awesome :)

Bing up our recruit Post (BUORP) :)

bump this thread... we still search for members...

btw. we hit Place 14 today in Hunting Socs on www.entropiatracker.com :)

cheers
-patrick

We welcome the new Lords and Ladies of The House!

Are you interested in joining a dedicated society that like to help you progress (no matter what skills you have atm) plz feel free to give me a PM here. Then we will meet up ingame for a closer chat.
/Oz

recruiting

Very nice job OZ!!! I hope more people take advantage of joining with such a fine group of people. :)

Time for a PUMP again. And reporting that recruitment is doing fine. :) We sure have some exciting times a head.

Bumpety bump...

Nice post Carlos. Hope u will get some new nice members in. For sure know that u are a great helpfull fellow with tons of bad swedish humor;)

Time for a bump again then...

*bump*

Status
Back