Discovery: Isis LR63 Unlimited

OMG :eek: That´s one nice discovery u made there! Gz dude! :)

and who was right about drop rate ? let me quote myself:
I hope few of lr63 unl will drop in next couple of days like it happened with unl riker 3 :)

:) yeah...do not listen to me, I am only stupid reatard as one person posted not so long ago (post is deleted but I made a screenshoot :p )

Gratz

Pretty damn good find.... :yay:

and who was right about drop rate ? let me quote myself:

:) yeah...do not listen to me, I am only stupid reatard as one person posted not so long ago (post is deleted but I made a screenshoot :p )

Yeah you said it, but where are the 2nd HL11? HL18? CB26? and those dropped before the first LR63. "Mysterious the ways of MA are"

Yeah you said it, but where are the 2nd HL11? HL18? CB26? and those dropped before the first LR63. "Mysterious the ways of MA are"

where are? LOL CHECK FORUM...not so long ago second unl HL18 dropped, and during last 24hours second cb26 unl dropped... so?

I have no idea how it works, its a bit strange to see two LR63, two cb26 etc in short period of time when still...nooone discovered unl apis or m15...

edit: third? or second x5 unl dropped not so long ago lol wtf

Last edited:
where are? LOL CHECK FORUM...not so long ago second unl HL18 dropped, and during last 24hours second cb26 unl dropped... so?

I have no idea how it works, its a bit strange to see two LR63, two cb26 etc in short period of time when still...nooone discovered unl apis or m15...

edit: third? or second x5 unl dropped not so long ago lol wtf

And where do you get that info from? I check the uberloots section daily and I have not seen any 2nd HL18 and CB26 links please

And where do you get that info from? I check the uberloots section daily and I have not seen any 2nd HL18 and CB26 links please

LMAO OMFG DUDE JESUS CHRIST WHAT A MAN :laugh:... ok:
2 weeks ago unl hl18:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/all-time-highs/116474-ath-ul-hl18.html

another unl 63 was posted here so I dont wanna link it

unl x5:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/118478-emik-x5-unlimited.html

and about unlimited cb26 looted today...I cant post image because I saw it on Polish Forum and image was taken by looter (female) and she doesnt have account on EF, this person uploaded it on ("image-shack" lol why its censored ?! I mean !!!!!!!!!!) and posted on Polish Forum if you dont believe me I can send you link by PM

(I feel breath of angry polish players who would kill me for doing this)

LMAO OMFG DUDE JESUS CHRIST WHAT A MAN :laugh:... ok:
2 weeks ago unl hl18:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/all-time-highs/116474-ath-ul-hl18.html

another unl 63 was posted here so I dont wanna link it

unl x5:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/118478-emik-x5-unlimited.html

and about unlimited cb26 looted today...I cant post image because I saw it on Polish Forum and image was taken by looter (female) and she doesnt have account on EF, this person uploaded it on ("image-shack" lol why its censored ?! I mean !!!!!!!!!!) and posted on Polish Forum if you dont believe me I can send you link by PM

(I feel breath of angry polish players who would kill me for doing this)

OMG that HL18 is the first and I was standing next to it when it dropped, there is no confirmed drop of a 2nd what I said in the first reply.

OMG that HL18 is the first and I was standing next to it when it dropped, there is no confirmed drop of a 2nd what I said in the first reply.

ok, forgive me, my mistake :(
I am imperfect, Am I alone ? You are perfect for sure dude...like 99.9999% of EF community, I am only one imperfect here.

but...I can confirm second drop of unl 26, as I stated.

a soc mate of mine jimmy hoffed a kreltin yeasterday too. it contained a ul emik 5x great day for the nbk i guess. or something is wrong at MA :)

:yay: Wow!! That's a Sweet Loot window!!! Uber Gratz are in order here :wtg:

WTF just happened is you just got rich. Now you can buy an Improved FAP :D

Back