noob question...

Aarioch

Old
Society
Freelancer - for now
Aarioch "Aari" Azurecrux
why don't people state teh actual price of things, such as the actual amount of ped I would have to hand over instead of TT+ xxx..... ? seems to just generate more work to find the actual price... heck why not state both if your proud of how close to TT you are vs other sellers... shrug anyhow.. just curious.

Thanks

because the TT price can vary... for example.. say we have a gun... if at full TT value it is 100peds and john wants to buy it at tt+100 the total rpice would be 200ped... but if the items was greatly used and tt value was 3ped then john would have to pay 103ped... and he would then spend 97ped repairing the item to full tt value himself.

understand?

Since TT may vary, it is easier to control the price in that way.

F.ex a Just. MK.II
Minimum TT is 2.55 PED. Max TT is near 100 PED. (I am not sure about it right now since I am at work atm)

If you shout: Selling MK2 for 130 PED, it could be a really good offer or a really bad offer, all depend of the TT of the item.

BTW: MK2 sells from around TT+80 PED (full TT) to TT+100 PED (very low TT)

/Kjetil :cool:

because it can be like this : two people sell two MK2 rifles : one has tt=20 and second tt=80 . First yells : selling mk2 100 peds . Second : selling mk 140 peds . You would go to buy the first one cuz is cheaper right ? but first is tt+80 and seocond tt+60 . So you lose 20 peds . Items with decay can't have "actual price"

EDIT : lol i'm so slow ... it supose to be first reply

Excellent +rep all around thanks for the good explainations..

helping to reduce the :newbie: learning curve :)

but its more informative and clear if am saying "selling MK.II for 50+30" for ex.
so this way i know:
- the actuall tt value of the gadget.
- how much the seller adds to the tt value.
- how much total i have to pay!

right? or am missing something here?
thanks.

yeah to a point, but most of us know what full tt is of the item we are buying, or we just ask. it just a common thing to say TT+(whatever)

yes its kinda being used to this method thats all..

Back