Discovery: 6A Mentor Edition Plate

gratz!

dunno what the normal ones sell for atm but ill do +40 more then that

Very nice, 3 points extra for pk protection is alot.

Hard to make a price, but atleast a few k.

Not really, for pking people use L plates (7A). I woud say 6A ME could go for max 100-200 peds more than standard 6A.

Take care,
BBB

Not really, for pking people use L plates (7A). I woud say 6A ME could go for max 100-200 peds more than standard 6A.

Take care,
BBB

Most people still use 6a i believe. And ofcourse nice for bot slaying.

I was expecting alot more than just 3 extra point and 100 more durability, tt+100 would be a max i guess..

5b had 3 points more too. I think they are great.
It is the best UL pk / bot plate there is, tt+100 would be a bargain.

Well 1-2k for a full set maybe..

Per plate I would say MAX 500... And that would be absolute max - 5b ME sold for around 1000-1200 I believe, which I would say might be a bit high but posibly a fair price, and 6a ME I would pay about half for at the most...

Gratz

put them in auction and i'm sure they'll sell for ~+1k
(due to rarity and 1st one ofc)
5B ME are not so common yet

Take care,
BBB

Agreed .. and btw, what difference will 3 extra burn/pentr. do in the future when u feel that 200 shrap dmg in ur ass? ;)

put it on auc and see ;)

gratz, nice and useful discovery

Gratz :) cool discovery and a very useful plate :)

Agreed .. and btw, what difference will 3 extra burn/pentr. do in the future when u feel that 200 shrap dmg in ur ass? ;)

Well when infiltrator is outdated and modified penetrator is introduced it will be just enough to prevent you from getting bent over? :silly2:

Done

I've put it in auction starting with 60 ped, will see what hapens.
I'll post the final price here.
:rolleyes:

nice one, gratz

must be weird, logging in to EU and hoffing almost instantly lol would scare the shit outta me :D

Skate

I will tell how much I buy em for :D

well done mate!!!!!:D:D

last time i looked at the AU yesterday kimmi bidded 157ped

will go to 1500 ped:)

GRATZ to this discovery.

:)

Anyway very nice plate for robots, you surely will feel the difference when hunting warriors up to Gen10.

Because i am a mentor i would say tt+1000 is a nice price.

Gratz :) cool discovery and a very useful plate :)

Well when infiltrator is outdated and modified penetrator is introduced it will be just enough to prevent you from getting bent over? :silly2:

How did you know about the Unique Xen Penetrator? MA hasn't even given it to me yet...

BTW, this plate won't save you. :silly2:

will go to 1500 ped:)

Any item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it - So take it with that statement you are willing to pay 1500 for the plate ;)

nice discovery cg:yay:

Nice plate gratz

Any item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it - So take it with that statement you are willing to pay 1500 for the plate ;)

Yep!
And im willing to go to 2,3k each plate:) when womeone offers me a full set

Yep!
And im willing to go to 2,3k each plate:) when womeone offers me a full set

well... not sure I will follow to 2.3k to win it... but I do see the value in it, and will follow for a while...

well... Not Sure I Will Follow To 2.3k To Win It... But I Do See The Value In It, And Will Follow For A While...

Go Away!!!!!!!!!!:)

Nice find, I too think its probably worth a k or two. Partly because of the novelty, partly because its a nice boost to a 6A set - stick it on the harness and enjoy a bit less fapping :)

Back