Discovery: 6A Mentor Edition Plate

Very nice to find that kind of items :cool:

... and Especialy ME Items ;)

Auction was won by rangelo11 buddha11 angelo11 with 2051 Ped

I followed to 2050 Ped, and Im glad I stoped cuz that is over 2x value of 7a L plates... and I lost track of reality for abit in the bidding war..

Also sounds like second ava name, ofc cant be sure
:D

well that was to much for a damn amp imo :eek:
Kimmi get yourself 7a instead then :D

See lots of gratz for the finder of this plate...but none for the diciple that helped him get it.......Gratz to both of ya :wtg:

congratulations!!! :) :cheer: :)

Seems i was pretty close :)

Good to see truly useful items appearing.
A discovery is cool at any time too.

Gratz to both you and your disciple :)

t

Hehe not a second ava but a respectable soc member of us ;)
Why he bought it for this price though i really dont know :scratch2:

He got some peds to spend to complete this set.

I followed to 2050 Ped, and Im glad I stoped cuz that is over 2x value of 7a L plates... and I lost track of reality for abit in the bidding war..

Also sounds like second ava name, ofc cant be sure :D

Hehe not a second ava but a respectable soc member of us ;)
Why he bought it for this price though i really dont know :scratch2:

He got some peds to spend to complete this set.

Im sorry if I insulted you and your soc mates. It just seemed alittle strange a unknows avatar would be paying 14357 ped for a full set of 6a me.
I for my part would only pay 14350ped for a full set, but thats cuz I have Eon to use it on. :)

Just wait for the china invasion it will be loads of ME plates the first week :laugh:

gratz on the discovery and its nice to see a variety of armor plates in the mentor edition set!

Gratz :) cool discovery and a very useful plate :)

Well when infiltrator is outdated and modified penetrator is introduced it will be just enough to prevent you from getting bent over? :silly2:

LOL opti! :)

Definately a nice plate... :) Would be more useful if they released it as a full set of plates for the mentor reward instead of just 1. 3 dmg can always smoke ya so anything helps :)

Gratz!

Nice plate dude ;)

Agreed .. and btw, what difference will 3 extra burn/pentr. do in the future when u feel that 200 shrap dmg in ur ass? ;)

LOL.

And gratz for the Mentor Edition Item, I hope you will sell it a lot

Also sounds like second ava name, ofc cant be sure
:D

Pretty sure it is. He sure knew how to milk an offering of mentorship while it suited him and then kick me, anyway.

I'm glad to see another nice but not overly nice new mentoring item. Gratz to the finder.

Back