Some advice on making the most of EU

Status
living in some dream land, he didnt even stay long enough and does what he say :)

Nice

Just started playing this week and I am having tons of fun. Haven't invested anything into the game yet, but I've kinda been feeling around to see what a good plan of initial attack would be in establishing myself economically. Noticed that there are a lot of people sweating, so I figured that wasn't profitable.
This community is great, helpful and I have already met a nice handful of people on this planet. going on my first hunting mission now! Your advice was really helpful and I'll keep it in mind as I accidentally got lost... lol.
:)

Wow nice post man, if only i can find some people to converse with xD

One thing to add now is to get a vehicle. This makes travelling both faster and a lot more fun. If you get hold of a VTOL then you can use it to get past mobs which are too difficult for you and also to find TPs which yuo may not have got yet. The view is also great!

This is one of the most concise accurate brief outlines of what to do / not do in EU - a must read for every player

Good post.

Also, just think of money as an attribute, like Endurance.

there is so much sweat available that its only worth 5 ped per 1k now

5PED/K, I wish. Now its hard to find someone buying for 1.9/k.

P.S. I do realize that post is from 2008 and I mean this as a joke...

Good post

Another thing some do is treat the game as just another subscription type game and do monthly/weekly deposits only, controls you from over depositing and cursing about how this game just robs you of all you money. Treating it this way would be like any other game that just takes your money on regular basis for short influx of excitement then wait and play more boring until the next deposit again. I know a few people that do just 20usd a month and when their PED is spent they are done doing costly stuff in the game for the month, they spend time in game doing other stuff to attempt to make PED or take a break from game and come back fresh next month with optimism to make the 20usd of PED become even more.

A perk of doing this is eventually you will start to build up items etc. which at sometime in the future can be all sold and you can pull some of it back out unlike other subscription based games.

lol that op...

"only 5 PED/k" :laugh:

Status
Back