when did u get your 1st HOF?

when did u get your 1st HOF in your main profession?

• Total voters
the expansion in the ATH list was needed to make HOF:
350 PED Hoggl @ lvl 36. Still my highest hunting loot.

So if you really want to HOF just get a big gun a fapper and hunt big mobs. It's just a matter of time then...

Where's the "Below lvl1" option :p.

Only took me a week to get one :p.

When I first hoffed guns didn't even have stats.. let alone there were levels.
I had 1000 longblades or so when i hit my first 1200 peds molisk back in 2004

before level 10 I think, from a Snarksnot young, it was like 300 peds, but it was a listed as a HoF :) umm yea this was at 2004.

U can hof now with 51 ped :yay:

But under level 10 prospector when i hit my first hof ever, it was last year

After unlocked BPC

There weren't even levels back when I got my first - so I didn't answer the poll.

Pick a different mob - go mine on CND with a big amp - craft on full condition.
One of those 3 will surely give you your first hof.

Good luck !! :beerchug:

Tobad this method will not ensure profit, and the hof is only a bit payback of the loses, (or you get a first click lockor)

Whats the use of getting a hof when it isnt even worth the spendings?
Better not to hof and get decent returns than playing high risk just to get the golden cloud.

well, I guess I got at least some answers.. more than 80% of the ppl who voted got their HOF in their main profession under lvl 30..

I was crafting (tailoring) and I was lv 1.5 tailor :) I got 206ped HoF from basic pattern shirt. Pretty lucky:silly2: but now tailoring is taking my money :mad:

are you serious??? well you are a senior member here in forums, perhaps spend more time in game and you might... i'm kidding....you have got globals though???

Yeah... all senior memberships should come with at least 1 HOF...

I don't understand the poll but my first global was August 8th, 2003 on a Neconu Mature with Leafren and Nebdar.

Back